Author Topic: Need FDR suicide cover-up screenshots  (Read 2060 times)

QuestEon

• Just some guy with a blog.
  • Administrator
  • FDR Wizard
  • What's your opinion? I'd love to hear it!
  • Respect: +397
    • FDR Liberated
Need FDR suicide cover-up screenshots
« on: August 08, 2012, 02:46:32 PM »
It's been over a month since an FDR member took his own life. One would suppose that on the largest philosophy discussion in the world, a member or two would have publicly inquired about the incident, or at least offered his/her condolences. However there has been nothing.

It is possible that no one at FDR is aware of this event, although that possibility stretches my imagination beyond the breaking point. The easier supposition for me is that FDR--for its own financial/reputation benefit--has made every effort to dissociate itself from the tragedy.

I have heard that some people did ask about it on Molyneux's FB page, but the questions were immediately deleted.  I am NOT asking anyone to troll FDR, but if you have noticed evidence of the alleged cover-up, specifically screenshots of inquiries that were deleted, I'll do a follow-up post about it on the blog side.

Clearly, no one has enough information to determine the degree of FDR's responsibility in the tragedy itself. However, the refusal to even mention that an ardent member took his own life, in the fear that it might cast a shadow on Molyneux's enterprise, appears to be a triumph of money over ethics. Since ethics is essence of Molyneux's world-view, I think that's something that needs to be addressed.

Thanks!
It isn't about winning the debate. It's about the truth.

Lone Ranger

• FDR Authority
  • "Irresponsible dangerous woman" (Stef sez so)
  • Respect: +1
Re: Need FDR suicide cover-up screenshots
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2013, 04:07:54 PM »
There is another member who is very closing to losing his mind. He broke up with his wife on the chat.
Because the horror of Communism, Stalinism, is not that bad people do bad things — they always do. It’s that good people do horrible things thinking they are doing something great.

Lone Ranger

• FDR Authority
  • "Irresponsible dangerous woman" (Stef sez so)
  • Respect: +1
Re: Need FDR suicide cover-up screenshots
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2013, 04:01:02 AM »
Oh no. Iirc groups emerged taking sides. That was some time ago and the husband shows up from time to time. It is clear that his problems have become even more pressing.
Because the horror of Communism, Stalinism, is not that bad people do bad things — they always do. It’s that good people do horrible things thinking they are doing something great.