Author Topic: LOL, one of my videos has been getting flooded with traffic  (Read 204 times)

The Observer

• FDR Enlightened
  • Respect: +121
LOL, one of my videos has been getting flooded with traffic
« on: December 03, 2017, 12:30:02 AM »
+2
Not sure why, but the video where Molyneux is a jackass in defense of Trump has received more than 1,000 views in the last day or so.  I've received a lot of angry spam, but also some nice comments as well.  I wish I knew why this video is suddenly being flooded.  I don't mind the ad revenue that it generates.  ;D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ea5AqClTQM&lc=Ugy3PHzU550BkokWKvp4AaABAg

summa logicae

• FDR Interested
  • Respect: +19
Re: LOL, one of my videos has been getting flooded with traffic
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2017, 02:15:29 AM »
That "debate" was among his most cringe worthy performances. The caller made him lose it because he wasn't falling for his tactics to derail the topic and you can see the facade fall off at points, showing how pathetic and petty he really is.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2017, 11:48:17 AM by summa logicae »

The Observer

• FDR Enlightened
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2017, 03:29:18 AM »
Oh yeah, it wasn't much of a discussion at all.  Must be stressful when you've invested everything into one politician and you have to constantly be trying to justify all of his problems in some way. 

As far as the traffic, I still have no idea why this video is drawing so much attention.  It's like a bunch of Stef's fan's all decided to spam the video in hopes that it will...accomplish something? 

summa logicae

• FDR Interested
  • Respect: +19
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2017, 12:13:59 PM »
Oh yeah, it wasn't much of a discussion at all.  Must be stressful when you've invested everything into one politician and you have to constantly be trying to justify all of his problems in some way. 

As far as the traffic, I still have no idea why this video is drawing so much attention.  It's like a bunch of Stef's fan's all decided to spam the video in hopes that it will...accomplish something?

Well, now that he's preaching to the alt-right and gone full statist (for the donations, anyway) any criticism is going to get a lot more backlash.

The Observer

• FDR Enlightened
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2017, 01:59:14 AM »
It must be exhausting trying to justify everything Trump does.  Rather than just admit he was wrong, I wonder how long he'll be singing this tune.  If Trump resigns or is forced to leave, will he still sing it then?