Author Topic: Harassment related to Molyneux?  (Read 657 times)

Truth seeker

Harassment related to Molyneux?
« on: June 01, 2018, 07:44:29 PM »
Hi.
My first time posting here. I have a rather strange story regarding harassment which began a few years ago . I'm not sure if it really is connected to Stefan or not,  and I wanted to see if anyone else had had any similar experiences.

First, i should say that I have never had any involvement with Stefan or his show. 

The harassment began after I began posting on an online forum operated by a psychologist in New York. The  topic thread was related to marriage problems. Shortly after I started to post there, several other new member's showed up and one of them suggested we form a private Facebook group so that we could share information privately between members. These people seemed normal,  so I agreed to join.

The problems began a few months later when I began to be bullied by a few of these group members,  and then someone began to anonymously troll me on the online forum. I began to suspect the Facebook bullies were also the same people who were trolling me on the public forum.

I eventually quit the group due to the harassment , but I then began to be harassed on other forums and SM. Even worse, I experienced harassment in real life,  which included vandalism to my vehicle and hacking of my email account, amongst other things. Obviously I have to be rather vague for legal reasons.

The RCMP have not been particularly helpful,  so I have been attempting to find information myself. One of the people I spoke with in regards to this, has implicated Molyneux and his followers as being involved in the harassment.

As I mentioned earlier, I have never had a connection to Molyneux before, but just prior to joining the online forum, I had contacted an old boyfriend, and I have reason to believe there could be a connected there.

The degree of harassment I have experienced has been almost unbelievable  (and of course I can't post all the details here). At  first I thought I was harassed by a small group of a few women from this Facebook group, but it has turned out to be a much larger group of people., most of  whom I never even had any involvement  with prior to this harassment .

If anyone has had any similar experiences,  or have heard of Stefan possibly being involved in something like this, I would love to hear about it.

The doctor who moderated the online forum (and who oddly allowed me to be bullied there) closed the forum a few months ago. The forum is still online but it is now closed to posting. I have seen evidence that suggests this doctor is involved as well. I also gave seen evidence that these people belong to an Alt- right group.  It appears they have harassed other people prior to this, too.  I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post his name, but a senior citizen in Vancouver was harassed by a similar group after speaking out about it. This group was posting racist material on Craigslist.  You can Google it and find the story, as it's been in the news.

I   

Weston Dupree

• FDR Enlightened
  • Respect: +63
Re: Harassment related to Molyneux?
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2018, 08:10:30 PM »
Unfortunately I have no information about anything like this. I have never heard of Stefan Molyneux anonymously harassing people on the internet. All I can say is that it doesn't surprise me that alt-righters are acting like this. They believe that unless you blame the Jews for everything, you don't deserve any respect. They love trolling anyone who disagrees with them. Sargon of Akkad said they were harassing him and his family.

Faith

• FDR Aware
  • Respect: +16
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2018, 09:43:11 PM »
Hi...I wrote that original post, but I think it shows up under a different name, as I just registered here, I couldn't figure out how to post. Sorry.
Thanks for the reply Weston. I guess Sargon has posted his harassment story here. I will try to find it.

The harassment I experienced was more personal in nature (and I didn't connect it to an alt-right group until more recently ) I had believed that I was being harassed by a small group of people connected to a Facebook group and online forum. These women denied any involvement , of course, but I'm quite certain that they posted under many different identities on the public forum in order to bully me. I'm also sure that the moderator of this forum was aware of the bullying and probably participated in it. Considering that this guy is doctor, it's difficult to believe.  I wouldn't have believed it except that eventually these people made a mistake, and therefore I was able to get some evidence.

This is more than just online harassment,  too. Since there has been property vandalism, and an incident where I was verbally assaulted and intimidated while at work, I think it could be called criminal harassment.

The other person I mention who was harassed,  was targeted after he publicly spoke out about the hate speech being spread on Rant's &Raves on Craigslist. He claims to have received death threats and believes these people hacked his computer. These harassers have gone after him for several years.

Weston Dupree

• FDR Enlightened
  • Respect: +63
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2018, 11:05:36 PM »

Faith

• FDR Aware
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2018, 11:41:05 AM »
Thanks Weston
I was the video, but it didn't talk too explicitly about harassment. I am unfamiliar with Sargon, but it appears from the little I know about him that for a time he had considered aligning with the alt-right movement,  then decided to denounce them. It would not be too surprising then if they decided to attack him in some way.

Due to possible  legal issues I can't give a lot of details about everything these people have done to me. But I wouldn't be surprised if they are reading this forum.

js66

• FDR Enlightened
  • Respect: +109
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2018, 11:28:42 PM »
I don't think you can directly blame it on Molyneux but his followers have harassed people before. I cant be too specific but I have seen instances of this.

This is how it occurs. These people have facebook/google/skype groups and if one of them posts something about someone who "wronged" them or is doing something "bad" they will all team up and harass that person.

This is not exclusive to fdr but it does seem to be prevalent in the alt-right.
Many fdr members are now white nationalist.

So in your case, I bet someone who knows you is part of one of these groups and they posted about you. The alt-right hates women, single moms, divorces, feminist, etc… So if you land in one these categories you might be the target.

Faith

• FDR Aware
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2018, 12:00:14 AM »
I'm in all those categories, js66. However, I wasn't divorced when this harassment started.

While I was bullied on a Facebook group, the bullying was done in a sneaky sort of way. By that I mean the people who were in the fb group claimed that they were not the ones trolling me anonymously on the public forum (even though I know they had to be; they stupidly used info given to them in private.) So when I stopped being part of the Facebook group,  I just assumed any harassment would come to an end.  But instead it got even worse, as my son and I had our vehicles vandalized, and 2 people came into my work apparently to try to scare and intimidate me. They have also hacked me.

Obviously this is more than just a few sociopathic women who got pissed at me because I made a comment they didn't like.

I have never been involved with FDR, and until recently  I didn't even know who Molyneux was. I only connected him because I was contacted by someone else, who also claimed harassment,  and she implicated him.

I do know the people involved are very racist and alt-right supporters, and that they were using Craigslist to post their racist material.

I do assume that someone who knows me belongs to one of these alt-right groups. Since this harassment started just after contacting this person ( an old boyfriend ) I'm sure it's related to him. Especially since I see evidence that some of his relatives are involved.