Author Topic: Molyneux finds god . . .  (Read 1783 times)

Elucidated

• Kallipolis Agitator
  • FDR Wizard
  • Respect: +204
Re: Molyneux finds god . . .
« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2018, 05:13:02 PM »
+1
Unbelievable! Telling your kids there was a God was grounds for defooing a few years back.

summa logicae

• FDR Aware
  • Respect: +43
« Reply #16 on: April 30, 2018, 12:01:19 AM »
Unbelievable! Telling your kids there was a God was grounds for defooing a few years back.

When was the last time Molyneux actually brought up defooing? It seems he wants to get as far  away as possible from any possibility of being accused as a cultist.

money detonator

• FDR Wizard
  • Respect: +755
« Reply #17 on: May 15, 2018, 11:55:07 AM »
+2

When was the last time Molyneux actually brought up defooing? It seems he wants to get as far  away as possible from any possibility of being accused as a cultist.

As long as he still has call in shows and encourages direct personal contact from fans, and makes money primarily from direct donations, I will suspect he is still promoting it behind the scenes.

Kronze21

• FDR Enlightened
  • Respect: +1
« Reply #18 on: June 29, 2018, 11:16:42 PM »
I guess youd prefer him to go for the atheist dollar??

He's really going for that religious dollar hard now. I wouldn't be surprised if he puts out a video soon called "Why I'm Now A Christian" or something along those lines. That would leave his horribly argued secular ethics theory impotent, but he can always spin some moronic line of sophistry to make his new found religious morality fit in with it.