Author Topic: Stefans new cult/religion  (Read 934 times)

Sockittome

Stefans new cult/religion
« on: March 31, 2018, 09:53:48 PM »
I am amazed at how many folks get way to into a thing..whatever it maybe .. Everything to excess...its the American way.. Smoking tabacco for instance.. Was once done only cerimonialy ..then white men take a liking to it ..at first its done occasionally but before you know it half the population appears to be afraid of fresh air...instead chosing to filter as much as they can through a cigarette..all thier waking hours.
I guess i tend to forget how fanatical we humans can be ..I certainly did not believe people would follow a man so religously.. And much like a pissed off athiest.. be so angry that they were misled.. But athiest generally have a plausable excuse ..most were very young and indoctrinated into the lie...and if Stefan was or is the lie which you are so angry at... Maybe you shouldnt be looking for someone to save you.. Start saving yourself..first by thinking for yourself..and then if you find those that you agree with on some things that matter to you great..hang out.. have lunch.. Or follow them like they are the second coming of christ and crucify them when they dont meet your expectations.. Omg. No one is fit to guide you.. No one is on your path..though they may have been there or may soon be.. We do not all learn things at the same time.. Its your path learn from it and move on..if a man sounds like he has something to teach ..learn all you can until you reach a time when you no longer can..dont be mad because he isnt a All knowing GOD. As if... Nm we will never see eye to eye with all people in all things ..i doubt you will ever find another person who believes everything you do down to the socks you wear and food you like.. Let alone topics such as those that Stefan attempts to tackle ..and making videos and post showing your hatred of the guy smacks of jealousy for the attention someone is recieving for disagreeing with you. ..its should be about learning and growing ...not about attacking and discrediting..

You want to know how to make a murderer or a theif.. Once a child has killed a bird with a bb gun or stolen a candy bar from a store.. And it has been gossiped and spread around.. Just keep reminding him who he is...never let him forget..he is a murderer.. that bird killer.. probably going start wearing trenchcoats..etc.and that little thief better watch him.. Check his coat pockets when he leaves ..never let him forget what he is.. Because humans never grow up. Once a whore always a whore once a theif always a theif..and you just make sure you show them your righteous indignation ..make sure they know you are better than them..keep them down keep them offending by never letting them forget thier mistakes..because humans do not grow and learn.. Certainly we all were born able to read and write and knowing right from wrong.. We never made a mistake ..or when we did we got away with it..and its because we are smart. And they are not and so we cant let them forget who they are.
Its shame and guilt and it can make them reoffend or commit a crime even if they never did..like calling the school girl a slut..soon everyone calls her a slut..then she hates her life and wants to die... She ends up taking drugs her life is so miserable why not..soon shes a prostitute.. All because of a lie told at school and people who are determined to never let a person forget who they are or the mistake they may or possibly not even made. Learn to let people grow.. One day that little bird killer ...who you never let forget that he was ...maybe he comes and kills something you love. And all you have to do is not use guilt trips and reminding someone of a past mistake. Learn to let people grow..and forgive yourself aswell ..the pastnis past learn and move on

Lupus

• FDR Aware
  • Respect: +31
Re: Stefans new cult/religion
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2018, 12:22:10 PM »
I am amazed at how many folks get way to into a thing..whatever it maybe .. Everything to excess...its the American way.. Smoking tabacco for instance.. Was once done only cerimonialy ..then white men take a liking to it ..at first its done occasionally but before you know it half the population appears to be afraid of fresh air...instead chosing to filter as much as they can through a cigarette..all thier waking hours.

Three examples of someone taking something (in this case a cursory review of smoking habits) to excess . . .

"half the population appears to be afraid of fresh air."

"instead chosing to filter as much as they can through a cigarette."

"all [through] thier waking hours"

But athiest generally have a plausable excuse ..most were very young and indoctrinated into the lie...

Lol, the reason I'm not a Muslim or Sikh is because I was 'indoctrinated' . . . are you able to say specifically what was told to me as child that led me away from Islam ?

making videos and post showing your hatred of the guy smacks of jealousy for the attention someone is recieving for disagreeing with you. ..

If criticism = hatred . . . . then what you are doing here is making a post showing your 'hatred' for people who criticise Molyneux . . . which I assume (employing your own logic) is an indication that you are somehow jealous ?

You want to know how to make a murderer or a theif.. Once a child has killed a bird with a bb gun or stolen a candy bar from a store.. And it has been gossiped and spread around.. Just keep reminding him who he is...never let him forget..he is a murderer.. that bird killer.. probably going start wearing trenchcoats..etc.and that little thief better watch him.. Check his coat pockets when he leaves ..never let him forget what he is.. Because humans never grow up. Once a whore always a whore once a theif always a theif..and you just make sure you show them your righteous indignation ..make sure they know you are better than them..keep them down keep them offending by never letting them forget thier mistakes..because humans do not grow and learn.. Certainly we all were born able to read and write and knowing right from wrong.. We never made a mistake ..or when we did we got away with it..and its because we are smart. And they are not and so we cant let them forget who they are.
Its shame and guilt and it can make them reoffend or commit a crime even if they never did..like calling the school girl a slut..soon everyone calls her a slut..then she hates her life and wants to die... She ends up taking drugs her life is so miserable why not..soon shes a prostitute.. All because of a lie told at school and people who are determined to never let a person forget who they are or the mistake they may or possibly not even made. Learn to let people grow.. One day that little bird killer ...who you never let forget that he was ...maybe he comes and kills something you love. And all you have to do is not use guilt trips and reminding someone of a past mistake. Learn to let people grow..and forgive yourself aswell ..the pastnis past learn and move on

tl;dr . . . don't criticise Stefan Molyneux otherwise he'll just become a worse person . . . great logic, the same logic could be applied to Hitler, leave him alone, you'll only make him angry, let him get on with his project . . . lol.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2018, 12:26:36 PM by Lupus »

summa logicae

• FDR Aware
  • Respect: +40
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2018, 05:11:25 PM »
I'm not sure what your argument is. Are you saying that people should just not criticize Molyneux because he made a mistake pretending to be a philosopher and suckering people out of money? Not everyone here followed him like a cult leader and blindly looked to him for answers, and so don't hold an irrational hatred against him. Personally, I will continue to critique him as long as he calls himself a philosopher.

Lupus

• FDR Aware
  • Respect: +31
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2018, 01:05:20 AM »
I'm not sure what your argument is. Are you saying that people should just not criticize Molyneux because he made a mistake pretending to be a philosopher and suckering people out of money? Not everyone here followed him like a cult leader and blindly looked to him for answers, and so don't hold an irrational hatred against him. Personally, I will continue to critique him as long as he calls himself a philosopher.

Yep, I too was also never a follower, never an FDR member, not someone initially drawn to his ideas and then - for whatever reason - rejected those same ideas . . . and like you I can't honestly say I feel any hatred towards him (although I can see why some people would).

And what about those who feel Molyneux has been central in the loss of their children, the ruining of their relationships or more generally the break up of their family . . . do they also just need to keep their mouths shut, is the OP "amazed" watching them get "way too into a thing" and "taking things to excess" by warning other parents, should they just write off the loss of their son or daughter and "learn to let people grow" . . . (translation: step back and allow Molynuex to do to other families what he's done to yours).

« Last Edit: April 02, 2018, 01:08:54 AM by Lupus »

Faith

• FDR Interested
  • Respect: +5
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2018, 09:56:42 PM »
When I see a post like this one by Sockittome, I think it could be written by a Molyneux supporter trying to bait people.
The nonsensical tone of this post is similar to many of the posts written by the people who harassed me (as per my earlier post). Some of the harassers posts were abusive towards me, and some were just oddly written, confusing word salad.