Author Topic: What Pisses Me Off About The Paris Terrorist Attack  (Read 23250 times)

: o )

• FDR Wizard
  • Respect: +651
What Pisses Me Off About The Paris Terrorist Attack
« on: November 14, 2015, 10:00:15 AM »
+3
"What Pisses Me Off About The Paris Terrorist Attack"

You'd think that with a subject as appalling as the attacks in Paris - that respect for the victims, respect for the grieving families and an ordinary sense of decency would suggest to most people that this was perhaps not something that should be used to generate revenue for yourself.

Molyneux could so easily have shown a little respect and for once not used this tragedy as an opportunity to get the cash registers ringing (see images below) unless of course the money generated went to something like the French Red Cross.

Typically Molyneux offers nothing in the way of condolences or thoughts for the victims or their families / loved ones, instead framing the whole issue around himself, how these attacks have pissed him off, the real victim of the Paris attacks is seemingly Molyneux, no one would listen to his prophecies, he was unfairly 'shouted down' when trying to educate the benighted Parisians on the truth about: "reason, evidence and facts and genetics and culture and religiosity and history and combat" - and because these fools wouldn't listen to him they have "blood on [their] hands".

Poor old Molyneux has been 'talking about this stuff for 30 years' and he has "taken every sling and arrow and attack that you can imagine . . . and I'm tired of doing it without you" . . . 'slings and arrows and attacks' ? Translation: people have disagreed with his ideas in the YouTube comments section on his videos, and this has upset him. As people lay motionless on the streets of Paris, young children, mothers, fathers, lovers and sisters covered in bloodstained white sheets, as families panic desperately calling the emergency lines every fews seconds trying to find out about their son or daughter, as concert goers cower under the corpses of their best friends . . . . the real victim here is a bald middle aged Canadian blogger.

. . . . . . . . . .

*To be fair to Molyneux, I think in his own way he attempted to at least adopt the noise of empathy (even if the spirit was absent) when, oddly, he says this at 8:50: "Anyone who shouts down anyone who talks about 'incompatible cultures' to put it as nicely as humanly possible out of respect for the dead . . . " - So, the extent of his condolences was reigning in the language used to express his hated of non-western cultures (and telling us he is reigning it in, which largely defeats the gesture).

. . . . . . . . . .

Molyneux also angrily admonishes and berates the French for calling this a 'terrorist attack':

"Please for god's sake can we stop, aahhh (exasperated) . .  what's that old saying . . the beginning of wisdom is call all things by their proper names, yes the beginning of wisdom is to call all things by their proper names . . . they're not 'terror' attacks, 'terror' is a word, it is not a word that is stampeding through Paris lighting up everything in its path, they're not 'terror' attacks . . I will help you with the word . . they are Muslim attacks, yes they are, they're not 'terror' attacks . . . "

So . . . what does Molyneux title his video ?

"What Pisses Me Off About The Paris Terrorist Attack".

. . . . . . . . . .

And it goes without saying that Molyneux manages to find the time to self-aggrandize:
“I really hate being a philosopher . . . particularly a very good philosopher . . . which I am . . . " . . "I have the biggest and most popular philosophy show in the world" . . etc.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2015, 01:13:57 PM by : o ) »
"In every ideologically based community, there's a group that's elated the confirmation bias machine has finally gotten around to visiting their neighbourhood, like the ice cream truck" . . money detonator

Mike_Lice

• FDR Wizard
  • Respect: +318
Re: What Pisses Me Off About The Paris Terrorist Attack
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2015, 02:32:33 PM »
+1
what I find interesting is how Stefan criticizes the west colonizing the middle east. (16min in the video) Yet a month ago Stefan praised the positive effects of imperialism in the past. Me is confused  :o What am I missing? 

PS. Those last 5 minutes are really cringeworthy. He was a few minutes away from dropping his pants and masturbating while standing in front of a mirror. He's so in love with himself.

PPS. I wonder If his wife and child can hear him shouting in his recording studio. He still does it from home yes?
« Last Edit: November 14, 2015, 02:52:16 PM by Mike_Lice »

Weston Dupree

• FDR Enlightened
  • Respect: +63
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2015, 02:46:06 PM »
+1
Three things about this video.

He talks about the wonderful freedoms we inherited from our ancestors and he includes "the rule of law". He continues to deviate from anarchy.

He talks about other people's ignorance to not grasp "reason, evidence..." and he throws in "genetics". I don't see how genetics makes someone a terrorist, but he sounds more and more like a Nazi.

He criticizes Obama for not stopping ISIS. He also brought up the fact that Obama created ISIS But with his anti-muslim stance, it sounds like Molyneux is becoming a neocon.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2015, 03:05:44 PM by Weston Dupree »

money detonator

• FDR Wizard
  • Respect: +769
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2015, 04:20:34 PM »
@ 18:00 "make sure you use the weapons that destroy the entire genetic integrity of an entire population"

WTF???!!!    :-\

what I find interesting is how Stefan criticizes the west colonizing the middle east. (16min in the video) Yet a month ago Stefan praised the positive effects of imperialism in the past. Me is confused  :o What am I missing? 

Yeah, and part of his criticism of "Muslim culture" is that they don't believe in women's equality, yet he's made it clear many times that he doesn't believe in that, or any other kind of "equality",  either!
« Last Edit: November 14, 2015, 04:29:28 PM by money detonator »

Mike_Lice

• FDR Wizard
  • Respect: +318
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2015, 05:21:44 PM »
+2
http://www.nullrefer.com/?http://cdn.media.freedomainradio.com/feed/FDR_549_Call_In_Show_Dec_10_2006.mp3

This is a must listen podcast. In it Stefan shares he has no problem with multi-culturalism and mentions how politicians will use anti multi-culturalism for their own agenda to gain votes and power.
Also, Stefan criticizes Libertarians who want a strong border policy to ensure immigrants don't influence the vote.

The reason I share this is because in Stefan's Paris attacks video he claims that he has been talking about the incompatibly of different cultures and being antii-immigrant for 30 years. And he is this brave guy for bringing up the topic and he hates being right all the time, which is all a lie.

Seeing how Stefan already took down the family guy episode maybe save this episode to your hard drives.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2015, 05:25:45 PM by Mike_Lice »

RecentlyBanned

• Banned
  • FDR Authority
  • Respect: +10
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2015, 05:39:59 PM »

Yeah, and part of his criticism of "Muslim culture" is that they don't believe in women's equality, yet he's made it clear many times that he doesn't believe in that, or any other kind of "equality",  either!

Because Muslims don't believe in gender equality, they mandate that their women wear specific types of clothing, they mandate that non Muslim women are fair game to be raped, and they shoot Parisians who disagree with them.

Because Stefan doesn't believe in gender equality, he says stupid misogynistic shit. 

But by all means, equate the two of them, despite the severe difference in their level of violence, because it makes you feel good.

• FDR Wizard
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2015, 05:41:55 PM »
+2
This is a must listen podcast. In it Stefan shares he has no problem with multi-culturalism and mentions how politicians will use anti multi-culturalism for their own agenda to gain votes and power.
Also, Stefan criticizes Libertarians who want a strong border policy to ensure immigrants don't influence the vote.

The reason I share this is because in Stefan's Paris attacks video he claims that he has been talking about the incompatibly of different cultures and being antii-immigrant for 30 years. And he is this brave guy for bringing up the topic and he hates being right all the time, which is all a lie.

Seeing how Stefan already took down the family guy episode maybe save this episode to your hard drives.

Yep, he hates being right all the time . . . which is why he doesn't bother  ;D

. . . . . . . . . .

‎cdn.media.freedomainradio.com/feed/FDR_1964_Sunday_Show_24_Jul_2011.mp3

In this podcast Molyneux admonishes his audience for their lazy thinking when they parrot the idea that immigrants move for the sake of welfare and social programmes, and says people advocating this idea are simply buying into propaganda, he argues that in fact they are fleeing tyranny - Molyneux tells his witless listeners that they really need to 'up their game' if this is the level of their thinking.

Time stamp: 2:30 and 4:00 onwards.

. . . . . . . . . .

‎cdn.media.freedomainradio.com/feed/FDR_2113_Sunday_Show_18_Mar_2012.mp3

1:09:15 - “what do I care if someone from Mexico wants to live next door to me ?”

. . . . . . . . . .

"In every ideologically based community, there's a group that's elated the confirmation bias machine has finally gotten around to visiting their neighbourhood, like the ice cream truck" . . money detonator

• FDR Wizard
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2015, 05:49:06 PM »
But by all means, equate the two of them, despite the severe difference in their level of violence, because it makes you feel good.

Not at all, you don't need to witness Molyeux shoot anyone before you can point out his hypocrisy and contradiction.

RecentlyBanned

• Banned
  • FDR Authority
« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2015, 05:56:53 PM »

Not at all, you don't need to witness Molyeux shoot anyone before you can point out his hypocrisy and contradiction.

What could be more hypocritical and contradictory than a presumed atheist (you) and a presumed homosexual fending Islam ( a religion) that routinely throws suspected homosexuals off the roofs of buildings, to the ecstasy of the crowd below?

All this because you can't say, "some cultures are better than others."
« Last Edit: November 14, 2015, 06:34:31 PM by RecentlyBanned »

money detonator

• FDR Wizard
« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2015, 06:00:14 PM »

Because Muslims don't believe in gender equality, they mandate that their women wear specific types of clothing, they mandate that non Muslim women are fair game to be raped, and they shoot Parisians who disagree with them.

Because Stefan doesn't believe in gender equality, he says stupid misogynistic shit. 

What are you talking about?  He doesn't differentiate, so why are you attacking me for it?  But go ahead, if it makes you feel good.  Or, just be lazy and not actually listen to what he says.  If he means something completely different, why would he use the exact same words?

His exact words for criticizing them is that they don't believe in women's equality.  His exact words when he talks about equality for women is that he doesn't believe in it, and he makes fun of people who do.

And, I am sure if you ask most people, the definition of "equality" isn't merely not being shot, raped, killed, or beaten up.  I don't think lack of physical violence is any real measure of equality either.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2015, 06:29:49 PM by money detonator »

• FDR Wizard
« Reply #10 on: November 14, 2015, 06:00:50 PM »
What could be more hypocritical and contradictory than a presumed atheist (you) and a presumed homosexual fending Islam ( a religion) that routinely throws suspected homosexuals off the roofs of buildings, to the ecstasy of the crowd below?

All this because you can't say, "some cultures are better than others."

RecentlyBanned, you are unable to follow simple logic, and are driven by illogical assumptions, themselves fuelled by confirmation bias, the result of which is you clumsily stumble around complex issues which are not easy to navigate for any of us, but most people at least tread carefully.

You spent a while telling me I was a women (without having bothered to ask me my sex), you informed me about which podcasts I had listened to, which books I had read, which areas of biology I was familiar with or had studied, which papers I had read (all without actually bothering to ask me) . . . and now I am being told I am an atheist homosexual, an idea you use as the foundation for a progression of your argument . . . but has it ever occurred to you that it might be better to establish these foundational ideas first before building further ideas on unevidenced and shaky foundations ?

Are you seeing the pattern here, ideation first - and then you shape the world to fit.

Given that you are in conversation with the very people you are making claims for, why would you not ask them 'are you republican' 'are you a homosexual' 'are you a man' 'are you a Muslim' 'are you an atheist' (and so on) instead of simply conjuring up their characteristics for them and moulding them to fit some pre-held bias you have - to fuel an argument that has existed in your head since long before you ever talked to these people ?
« Last Edit: November 14, 2015, 06:37:22 PM by : o ) »

RecentlyBanned

• Banned
  • FDR Authority
« Reply #11 on: November 14, 2015, 06:33:38 PM »

And, I am sure if you ask most people, the definition of "equality" isn't merely not being shot, raped, killed, or beaten up.  I don't think lack of physical violence is any real measure of equality either.

My point is that you'd rather lump Stefan and Islam into the same category, despite enormous differences between them in tactics, such as raping (or not) little girls and throwing (or not) suspected homosexuals off of roofs. 

To assume that both groups of people are identical threats the gender equality is idiotic.  To defend, excuse, or otherwise not shout down Muslims by shouting down Stefan is suicidally idiotic. 

• FDR Wizard
« Reply #12 on: November 14, 2015, 06:41:05 PM »
My point is that you'd rather lump Stefan and Islam into the same category, despite enormous differences between them in tactics, such as raping (or not) little girls and throwing (or not) suspected homosexuals off of roofs.

The typical RecentlyBanned appeal to emotion.

To assume that both groups of people are identical threats the gender equality is idiotic.

Well then it's lucky he didn't say both pose identical threats to gender equality.

To defend, excuse, or otherwise not shout down Muslims by shouting down Stefan is suicidally idiotic.

Well then it's lucky he made no comment on his views on religious extremism.

While we are here, why did you run away from that other thread with your tail between you legs when you were presented with a simple claim (in the field you claimed authority in) to appraise ?
« Last Edit: November 14, 2015, 06:42:42 PM by : o ) »

money detonator

• FDR Wizard
« Reply #13 on: November 14, 2015, 06:46:58 PM »

To assume that both groups of people are identical threats the gender equality is idiotic.  To defend, excuse, or otherwise not shout down Muslims by shouting down Stefan is suicidally idiotic.

I'm pretty sure you are the one in this thread doing this, and not me.

Molyneux didn't criticize them for raping little girls, he could have easily said that.  He criticized them for not believing in *equality*, his words not mine.  What you read into that is all you.  How do you know what he "really means"?  Are you his interpreter now?
« Last Edit: November 14, 2015, 06:50:49 PM by money detonator »

RecentlyBanned

• Banned
  • FDR Authority
« Reply #14 on: November 14, 2015, 06:50:11 PM »

Well then it's lucky he didn't say both pose identical threats to gender equality.

He implied that Stefan was the bigger threat by shouting down Stefan's video, rather than shouting down the terrorists in Paris. 

When I tried to point out that saying misogynistic things isn't nearly as evil or intrusive as rape, burkas, and shouting people, he didn't get it.  And you called it an "appeal to emotion".

Posts like that make me realize how cowardly and useless people like you are.  And they give me a broader respect for AC who predicts that you'll do such things.

To Weston Dupree, Stefan is moving away from anarchy because he's realizing that anarchy only works when everyone is an anarchist.  Failing that, everyone needs to defend their own culture, violently. 

To his credit, Stefan is defending the culture that has indulged his presence for quite some time.  To money detonator's and smiley face's lack of credit, they're defending the culture that would have them violently executed for their beliefs.