Author Topic: Wtf is he doing now? :D A documentary about Poland?  (Read 1734 times)

megi

• FDR Authority
  • Respect: +20
Wtf is he doing now? :D A documentary about Poland?
« on: December 18, 2018, 10:47:52 AM »
+1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmoJ5z2SMkA

Ground breaking. LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-YBpTCXTQ8

He goes to a vacation in Poland to talk to camera all by himself again all the way through the "documentary". :)

(I didn't watch it, but if you scroll thorough the timeline thumbnails it's just his head talking to a camera all the way through.)
« Last Edit: December 18, 2018, 10:50:37 AM by megi »

summa logicae

• FDR Enlightened
  • Respect: +55
Re: Wtf is he doing now? :D A documentary about Poland?
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2018, 12:04:36 PM »
+1
Very loose definition of "documentary." I guess he thought that if he did the same thing he does at home in another country, briefly films a march held there, and ties it all together with how collectivism is now good, he can call it a documentary and his audience will buy it.

Faith

• FDR Enlightened
  • Respect: +24
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2018, 01:12:42 PM »
+2
At least it's not plagiarism.🤣
Of course a narcissist like Stef would think we would all find an hour of him babbling away to be very enlightening.

QuestEon

• Just some guy with a blog.
  • Administrator
  • FDR Wizard
  • What's your opinion? I'd love to hear it!
  • Respect: +463
    • FDR Liberated
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2018, 03:00:08 PM »
From the beg for money at the end:

"...all the pushback has helped hone this philosophical conversation to a glittering sword's edge of rationality." 

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D There was a conversation somewhere? I must have missed it. I thought all pushback was deleted and those who did it were declared trolls and had their accounts canceled. Come to think of it, wasn't the entire forum just shoved down the memory-hole?

"I want to visit a variety of European countries and other countries..."

Holy cow. That's why he's begging for money! He wants his devoted followers to pay for his European vacation! With or without Christina and the beloved Izzy? Where are they, I wonder?
It isn't about winning the debate. It's about the truth.

summa logicae

• FDR Enlightened
  • Respect: +55
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2018, 03:16:14 PM »
From the beg for money at the end:

"...all the pushback has helped hone this philosophical conversation to a glittering sword's edge of rationality." 

That always makes me chuckle. Any and all pushback/criticism can't ever possibly be valid. If Socrates himself came back from the dead to denounce him, I'm sure Molyneux would say the same thing.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2018, 03:20:03 PM by summa logicae »

Lupus

• FDR Enlightened
  • Respect: +77
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2018, 07:10:53 PM »
1:00:09 is hilarious  ;D

The Observer

• FDR Authority
  • Respect: +141
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2018, 07:50:47 PM »
1:00:09 is hilarious  ;D

Scary.  I imagine that's the face he would make before he would murder someone.

I didn't watch the documentary yet.  I did listen to his post-documentary show.  There was one part where someone asked him, "Is IQ even an accurate way to test for intelligence?" and all he answered with was "Yes".   

I get the impression this documentary was only made as an excuse for donations. 

Also, Stef got destroyed on Twitter last week for his tweet about doctors not recommending organ donations from one race to another.  There was a huge amount of pushback that corrected his ignorance on the subject.

There's so many things I would like to address in another video (his scamming for money, his contradiction of criticizing private company youtube, etc.) but I promised my wife I would make no more videos on him.   ;D

megi

• FDR Authority
  • Respect: +20
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2018, 12:17:38 PM »
+1
I've found the color tint in the ending quite nebulous. :)

It's getting close to him getting a sun around his head, calling himself Ra, and having a shrine built. Such a beacon of rationality.

He'll soon be identifiable as a cult personality just from the graphics alone from 100 meters away. I guess it's for the good.

Faith

• FDR Enlightened
  • Respect: +24
« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2018, 12:33:40 PM »
Speaking of Stefan being destroyed on Twitter , did you all see his tweet a few weeks ago where he claims that bald men are never elected to high political positions? The responses to that tweet were hilarious.