Author Topic: Live Stream  (Read 468 times)

summa logicae

• FDR Enlightened
  • Respect: +59
Live Stream
« on: March 05, 2019, 12:28:37 AM »
+2
I decided to conduct a little experiment and comment on Molyneux's live stream on a puppet account I created with a woman's name. I wanted to see how his listeners would treat a supposed female who disagreed with their cult leader (the treatment was predictably horrible with much name calling playing on "feminazi" and "dumb slut" etc.) and perhaps get a rise out of Molyneux himself. I made a sarcastic comment about his parenting monologue and he decided to respond around 47:50 here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxANhLt0JGw&t=2844s. Endlessly entertaining view into his strange psychological workings as always.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2019, 12:52:59 AM by summa logicae »

Faith

• FDR Enlightened
  • Respect: +26
Re: Live Stream
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2019, 03:02:41 PM »
"Typical if you're a woman"....WTF? Steffy seems to think only a woman would criticize him, and that any criticism is due to the fact that woman are too stupid to recognize his genius. 🤣😂

The alt-right trolls who have attacked me before do love to use the term feminazi, apparently that ter. explains away our ignorance and stupidity.🙄

Patience

• FDR Enlightened
  • Respect: +74
Re: Live Stream
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2019, 06:56:02 AM »
He mentions dropping the word "Radio", and just using the title "Freedomain". Not sure how recent this is. While not catching the FD Roosevelt fans, he will still get many hits from people searching for free domain names, free domain registration, free domain hosting etc. Coincidence, of course.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2019, 06:58:47 AM by Patience »