Author Topic: Molyneux pal Roger Stone indicted and arrested  (Read 787 times)

money detonator

• FDR Wizard
  • Respect: +769
Molyneux pal Roger Stone indicted and arrested
« on: January 26, 2019, 11:48:05 AM »
+1
Frequent guest on Molyneux pro-Trump propaganda videos, Roger Stone, was indicted and arrested yesterday.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2019/01/25/roger-stones-indictment-thickens-russia-collusion-plot/?utm_term=.6d564a232caf

Someone on twitter asked Molyneux for a comment and received no reponse.

I expect Molyneux won't ever mention Roger Stone again, considering that when Molyneux's wife, Christina, was under investigation and on trial for malpractice (which he was responsible for), he never said a word in her defense, and when cornered, lied about it.

Faith

• FDR Enlightened
  • Respect: +26
Re: Molyneux pal Roger Stone indicted and arrested
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2019, 02:53:52 PM »
I'm not surprised that Stefan has refused to comment. I notice that if these alt-right supporters don't have a fabricated story ready to use to attack the Democrats and Liberals, then they remain silent.

The Trump supporters on another forum I read, immediately began posting theories about how the corrupt Democrats (usually Hillary or Obama are their favourite targets) are involved in Stones arrest. They even posted an interview from someone claiming to be a retired FBI agent who claimed the arrest was all BS and that the FBI must also be corrupt.

The sad thing is that the QAnons believe all these conspiracy theories without question.

Oliver Cromwell

• FDR Aware
  • Respect: +40
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2019, 03:50:51 PM »
He was on Stef's show? LOL

Faith

• FDR Enlightened
  • Respect: +26
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2019, 01:32:44 PM »
+1
It's interesting to note that Roger Stone's part in the whole Russian collusion shenanigans is being brought to light now(as Cohen testified to yesterday) and that Molyneux was definitely involved with Stone and Alex Jones to some degree. Could his involvement be the reason behind the deletion of the FDR forum?

I recently discovered the articles of a researcher who has been compiling information on Roger Stone for the last several years. She is a moderator at several research group about JFK, and she came into contact with Stone when he wanted to join these groups. Stone and his partner Robert Morrow were writing a book on the JFK assassination,  and attempting to blame Ted Cruz's father (remember that craziness?)

This researcher realized that Stone was "rat-f*cking" for Trump and the Republicans since the Nixon days (Nixon being Stones hero) and that Stone had organized a troll sock puppet armies on SM. When she began to expose him, Stone threatened and harassed her (thru his sock puppets and partners in crime.)

On a personal note, I found this extremely interesting because it's  a very similar situation to the harassment I had experienced ( and which I connected to Molyneux and his cult-like followers) and now I see that Stone (who is involved with Molyneux) has done the same thing I believed Molyneux was doing.

I hope that any Canadian involvement in this BS will be revealed as more information is made public.