Author Topic: Michael DeMarco's last minute legal response to lawsuit.  (Read 33728 times)

Dr. Elvis H. Christ

Michael DeMarco's last minute legal response to lawsuit.
« on: December 25, 2014, 04:34:39 PM »
Moly's Mad Dog gets a Beverly Hills lawyer to get in his last minute response to the lawsuit.  Notice it contains absolutely nothing of substance regarding the complaint.  It's just a long-winded attempt by lawyers to claim California is the improper venue.

https://app.box.com/s/di7m8vxivqqeei9s7m6r

[edit]
Forgot to post this too:

https://app.box.com/s/3j1gtm6ynhrf5rdvvh7b

« Last Edit: December 25, 2014, 11:06:24 PM by Dr. Elvis H. Christ »

Mike_Lice

• FDR Wizard
  • Respect: +318
Re: Michael DeMarco's last minute legal response to lawsuit.
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2014, 05:44:24 PM »
+1
LOL MMD shut down Tru shibes's channel and wrongfully accused her of being a doxxer. But now he is too cheap to go to Cali to stand trial. What a noble man, he will be remembered in the annals of philosophy history for his virtue.

IAmMe

• FDR Interested
  • Going balls out all the way!
  • Respect: +11
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2014, 06:27:01 PM »
+1

This brings up one big question that if answered could have a huge impact on FDR.  What exactly is Live Data Design Corp. (LDD Corp.), and does it include any other business ventures besides FDR?  If so, is the money people donate to FDR to "spread the word" being diverted into any other ventures?

While we are at it, what about other forgotten projects that may have been incentives to donors, most notably the documentary film.

Indeed, this is very interesting information. Google appears not to bring up any information of this Ontario based Live Data Design Corp, though there is a similarly named Live Data Inc which probably has no connection whatsoever.

This revelation of FDR being a structure within another structure could prove fatal to Holy Moly......with any luck.

I've had a wee try in searching for this phantom structure in what I think is the Canadian version of our (UK) company's house registrar but appears to want payment or some such nonsense. Sod that!
« Last Edit: December 25, 2014, 06:32:53 PM by IAmMe »

Mike_Lice

• FDR Wizard
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2014, 06:32:59 PM »
LOL found this video on tru shibes facebook.
Stefan talks in this video about the evils of corporations, pretty ironic since its revealed now that FDR is a corporation itself.

Let me quote Molyneux "Corporations have nothing to do with the free market" he writes it in the video's description box.

« Last Edit: December 25, 2014, 06:34:30 PM by Mike_Lice »

Jim Jones

• FDR Wizard
  • Respect: +343
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2014, 07:02:47 PM »

This brings up one big question that if answered could have a huge impact on FDR.  What exactly is Live Data Design Corp. (LDD Corp.), and does it include any other business ventures besides FDR?  If so, is the money people donate to FDR to "spread the word" being diverted into any other ventures?

While we are at it, what about other forgotten projects that may have been incentives to donors, most notably the documentary film.

Live Data Design Corp??? As in corporation? hahaha
"A system of morality which is based on relative emotional values is a mere illusion, a thoroughly vulgar conception which has nothing sound in it and nothing true." -Socrates

Jim Jones

• FDR Wizard
  • Respect: +343
« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2014, 07:04:51 PM »
LOL found this video on tru shibes facebook.
Stefan talks in this video about the evils of corporations, pretty ironic since its revealed now that FDR is a corporation itself.

Let me quote Molyneux "Corporations have nothing to do with the free market" he writes it in the video's description box.

http://youtu.be/dbxZhx2eENo

Exactly! Lol, I can already hear the FDR member excuse/mitigation machine already at work. This should be good...
"A system of morality which is based on relative emotional values is a mere illusion, a thoroughly vulgar conception which has nothing sound in it and nothing true." -Socrates

Mike_Lice

• FDR Wizard
« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2014, 03:41:41 AM »
Another video of Stefan talking about evil corporations and how they benefit the owner but screw investors and creditors when the corporations go down.

listen from 29:47

Corporations are run by "high end fascist mercantilist pseudo capitalists", according to Stefan. min 30:35 (that Sounds about right)

There is absolutely no need for Stefan with 3 employees, (one of which ISN'T, Mike demarco is an independant contractor, turns out) to have a corporation. Its only when a small business handles a lot of money and needs state protection that it favors a corporation.

"Most business owners form corporations to protect themselves against financial and legal liabilities. In other words, a corporation keeps your business dealings, assets, and bank accounts separate from your personal assets." *

My guess is that Stefan doesn't want angry mothers suing him for being for a pseudo psychologist on the web. And as a result lose his 150000 dollars worth of bitcoins.

* http://www.allbusiness.com/business-planning/business-structures-corporations/686-1.html
« Last Edit: December 26, 2014, 05:13:53 AM by Mike_Lice »

IAmMe

• FDR Interested
« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2014, 07:54:11 AM »
So Stefan has 3 employees?

If we think of the term "employee" from a corporation point of view, the owner/director/secretary is an employee. What are the minimum numbers of people needed to form a corporation under Canadian Law? I only have an understanding based on English versions of Companies.

So.....

Stefan could be employee number 1.

Mike could still be classed as employee number 2.

So who is this third employee?

Could it be......

DUM! DUM! DUUUUUUUM!

Christina?

Hmmm......... ;)

I also like the irony in that, not only has Herr Molyneux used the power of the State (the same State that want's him SHOT!) to silence a critic, but also to use the power of the State to protect him.

I confess to not knowing much about philosophy, but I do have enough brain cells to recognise a two faced hypocritical lying bastard when I see one.

Oh Miss Raven, you beaut of a woman. Having your channel shut down by Stefan and Co is without a doubt the best thing that has happened to your cause in exposing him and his hypocrisy. If it were not for the DMCA, none of this would be coming to light.

If Stefan didn't like you before, he'll fecking hate you now!  ;D

IAmMe

• FDR Interested
« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2014, 08:01:45 AM »
No sooner had I logged off, I find the information I need ref numbers of people needed to form a corporation in Canada.

http://www.corporationcentre.ca/docen/home/faq.asp?id=incnp

Namely:
7.    How Many People Are Needed to Incorporate a Non-Profit Corporation?

Typically legislation requires at least 3 directors. Nova Scotia and British Columbia require 5 individuals. Only physical persons can be directors, no corporation may be a director.

The pieces are beginning to come together......

marly qq

• FDR Enlightened
  • Respect: +38
« Reply #9 on: December 26, 2014, 08:46:27 AM »
molyneux announced in a podcast - i would say 3-6 months ago (?), as an estimate - that he hired a new employee for fdr.

Mike_Lice

• FDR Wizard
« Reply #10 on: December 26, 2014, 09:16:38 AM »
No sooner had I logged off, I find the information I need ref numbers of people needed to form a corporation in Canada.

http://www.corporationcentre.ca/docen/home/faq.asp?id=incnp

Namely:
7.    How Many People Are Needed to Incorporate a Non-Profit Corporation?

Typically legislation requires at least 3 directors. Nova Scotia and British Columbia require 5 individuals. Only physical persons can be directors, no corporation may be a director.

The pieces are beginning to come together......

We only know that Freedomain Radio is owned by a corporation. (live data design Corp.) We don't know if the corporation is Non-profit or Not. Does a for-profit corporation also need 3 people to exist?

Mike DeMarco however IS NOT an employee, he is an independent contractor he has stated this in his response.
https://app.box.com/s/di7m8vxivqqeei9s7m6r

However Stefan always referred to him as an employee. Also Mike Demarco on his linkedin account claims to be an employee of FDR.
Problem is an independent contractor CAN'T be an employee or they get into trouble for circumventing taxes.
Businesses sometimes will run a scheme and hire independent contractors even tho they actually work full time for one company to save on taxes.

Its possible that what Mike is doing is legal because Stefan and Mike live in different countries?

PS. lol, Michael M. DeMarco blocked me on facebook, I wanted to check out some stuff he has written about his job history. I never commented on his page tho, so how would he know to block me??????

marly qq

• FDR Enlightened
« Reply #11 on: December 26, 2014, 09:42:05 AM »
+1
if molyneux resolves with a settlement imagine how that would come across to fr donators - he will have contradicted the philosophy that they tune in for and used their money to bail himself out  :-\

Mike_Lice

• FDR Wizard
« Reply #12 on: December 26, 2014, 10:05:52 AM »

Did he block you, or deactivate his account?  I noticed he was gone too.  Not commenting on his page doesn't mean much.  I've been hearing stories of them blocking people just for commenting on the TruShibes page and I'm fairly certain they monitor this site.

He deactivated his account? That could be a possibility as to why I didn't get to see his page.

Fun fact! On twitter Mike states he is the "Director of Operations at Freedomain Radio" how can you be an independent contractor AND a director for the same company?

Mike deMarco sure has a lot of job positions at the same company. He is an Employee, independent contractor and a director. Im sure he is the janitor there too :P

Elucidated

• Kallipolis Agitator
  • FDR Wizard
  • Respect: +213
« Reply #13 on: December 26, 2014, 10:13:06 AM »
+1
It can't look any worse than hiring a Beverly Hills IP lawyer when you allegedly don't believe in the concept of IP to defend an act of aggression by an ethicist violating his own moral principles on just about every level.

Its a lose-lose situation for Molyneux now. Its just a question of how many followers he can hide the scandal from and/or  how much cognitive dissonance it takes for the penny to drop with them.

Fun fact! On twitter Mike states he is the "Director of Operations at Freedomain Radio" how can you be an independent contractor AND a director for the same company?

Mike deMarco sure has a lot of job positions at the same company. He is an Employee, independent contractor and a director. Im sure he is the janitor there too :P

What a tangled web we weave...

marly qq

• FDR Enlightened
« Reply #14 on: December 26, 2014, 12:28:57 PM »
+1
Question: do we actually  have confirmation that mmd/fdr filed dmcas against both damon and tru shibes?

I presume he did, but open possibilites and all that.