Author Topic: Sexual Attitudes of a Narcissist: Sex and the Narcissist  (Read 17906 times)

Dr. Elvis H. Christ

Sexual Attitudes of a Narcissist: Sex and the Narcissist
« on: March 26, 2015, 02:22:20 PM »
This site has some other good short articles as well.

A few good snippets:

http://thenarcissisticlife.com/sexual-attitudes-of-a-narcissist-sex-and-the-narcissist/
The sexual attitudes of narcissists are most peculiar- they tend to be either hyperactive sexually or hypoactive sexually. Generally, there are two types of narcissists: the somatic narcissist (hyperactive sexually) and the cerebral narcissist (hypoactive sexually).

The somatic narcissist gains his ‘narcissistic supply’ from other people’s reactions to his body via sexual conquests, bodybuilding, athletic abilities, competence in outdoor activities, or sometimes simply preening. Cerebral narcissists, on the other hand, flaunt their intelligence and knowledge to obtain attention and admiration.

Narcissists are absolutely misogynists. They hold women in contempt; they both loathe and fear them. They seek to torment and frustrate them by sexually humiliating them or by withholding sex from them. They have ambiguous feelings towards the sexual act. Generally, it is a means to an end and the act itself is meaningless, and provides no emotional connections.

mikef

• FDR Authority
  • Respect: +133
Re: Sexual Attitudes of a Narcissist: Sex and the Narcissist
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2015, 05:47:44 PM »
+1
Narcissists are absolutely misogynists. They hold women in contempt; they both loathe and fear them. They seek to torment and frustrate them by sexually humiliating them or by withholding sex from them. They have ambiguous feelings towards the sexual act. Generally, it is a means to an end and the act itself is meaningless, and provides no emotional connections.

It should be noted that female narcissists (who, imo, must at least equal the number of males) have in my experience all been misandrists or man-haters.  So it works both ways.  Although, I think societal attitudes in general tend to conceal the female variety and somewhat normalize it.

Rafaman

• FDR Enlightened
  • Respect: +220
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2015, 06:04:40 PM »
+1
In podcast 2915 The Power of sexuality - Stef advises a dating couple to "take sex of the table". Instead they would both do “the self ownership  thing” individually but continue to strive towards an idealistic unionship in the future. Their relationship would be an intellectual/emotion one without the “pressure” of being physical . According to Stef this would “upgrade” their relationship. The callers (in their mid 20s) seemed less than enthused with his advice.

On many occasions we see Stef defining sex as a means of control or a hedonistic action. He uses cold, clinical and often rude language to describe the act of sex. In Podcast 2915 he uses terms such as “reproductive strategy”, “lay and spray” “sex is for making babies” and asks the female caller why her  boyfriend accepts her verbal abuse;  its “because vagina”. He then says continues to ask her another 3-4 more questions. He cuts her off every time and blurts out all “BECAUSE VAGINA”…“BECAUSE VAGINA”. Moly is laughing the whole time. Men are robotic drones biologically programmed to seek sex regardless of the worst consequences. Stef further reasons men are victims because women hang this “sex thing” over them as a reward and “guard their eggs”.

Notions of physical intimacy or tenderness during sex are never included in his sex talks.

Rafaman

• FDR Enlightened
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2015, 06:17:41 PM »
Stef seems very conservative about sex now and about pursuing women. This is in stark contrast to early descriptions of his life. In one Tru Shibes videos he has “had so many women, so many” and in podcasts recounts stories  about his multiple failed relationships with women. I recall Stef talking about going after a yoga instructor because she was physically attractive. She spurned him and Stef was still upset that someone else in the class gained her affection.

mikef

• FDR Authority
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2015, 06:21:50 PM »
+1
I can just imagine his daughter ending up with serious sexual dysfunction as an adult if he is putting these kinds of ideas into her young brain.

Mike_Lice

• FDR Wizard
  • Respect: +318
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2015, 06:33:16 PM »
Stef seems very conservative about sex now and about pursuing women. This is in stark contrast to early descriptions of his life. In one Tru Shibes videos he has “had so many women, so many” and in podcasts recounts stories  about his multiple failed relationships with women. I recall Stef talking about going after a yoga instructor because she was physically attractive. She spurned him and Stef was still upset that someone else in the class gained her affection.

Ever since Stefan started doing FDR he has always been conservative. All his sexual escapades were from the time before he came up with FDR.
Dont forget Stefan has a daughter. And stefan is like any other father who has daughters.

mikef

• FDR Authority
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2015, 07:07:36 PM »
+1
Stef seems very conservative about sex now and about pursuing women. This is in stark contrast to early descriptions of his life. In one Tru Shibes videos he has “had so many women, so many” and in podcasts recounts stories  about his multiple failed relationships with women.

If it's anything like his other boasts I wouldn't put too much stock in it.

I recall Stef talking about going after a yoga instructor because she was physically attractive. She spurned him and Stef was still upset that someone else in the class gained her affection.

This probably sounds like it was a more common experience for him.

X

• FDR Aware
  • Respect: +42
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2015, 07:46:47 PM »
+1
Notions of physical intimacy or tenderness during sex are never included in his sex talks.

Absolutely ! This is something I have long noticed about him, there seems absolutely no scope for romantic love, affection, fellowship, warmness, fondness, care, tenderness . . . and so on, all relationships (other than his own) are reduced to 'vagina', "why do you like this girl . . . it's her vagina, right" - 'actually Stef, our deep affection has grown around a shared love of . . . ' [Stef, interrupting] 'So, pussy right?.

He uses cold, clinical and often rude language to describe the act of sex. In Podcast 2915 he uses terms such as “reproductive strategy”, “lay and spray” “sex is for making babies” and asks the female caller why her  boyfriend accepts her verbal abuse;  its “because vagina”. He then says continues to ask her another 3-4 more questions. He cuts her off every time and blurts out all “BECAUSE VAGINA”…“BECAUSE VAGINA”. Moly is laughing the whole time. Men are robotic drones biologically programmed to seek sex regardless of the worst consequences. Stef further reasons men are victims because women hang this “sex thing” over them as a reward and “guard their eggs”.

I'll have to admit to being left a little stunned, even knowing his often crass approach to sexual issues, when a girl phoned in to deal with her history of sexual abuse (if I remember she had been raped by her brother), he managed to drop into the conversation "two in the pink, one in the stink" (a reference to inserting fingers into vagina and anus) with a typical little giggle.  ???
« Last Edit: March 26, 2015, 08:23:36 PM by X »

X

• FDR Aware
  • Respect: +42
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2015, 08:28:19 AM »
+1
Stef seems very conservative about sex now and about pursuing women. This is in stark contrast to early descriptions of his life. In one Tru Shibes videos he has “had so many women, so many” and in podcasts recounts stories  about his multiple failed relationships with women.

A couple of times recently he's brought up studies showing that the number of previous sexual partners strongly impacts on the chances of a marriage succeeding (of the couple remaining married), as the number of prior sexual partners increases the likelihood of separation and divorce also increases, with those who have no sexual relationships prior to marriage being the most likely to stay married.

(How accurate these studies are is hard to say as he doesn't provide references)

Molyneux often mentions the numerous woman he dated prior to meeting his wife - like you mention he claims to have dated 'so many woman', so I wonder if Molyneux's dating history somewhat dooms his chances of remaining married ?

The figures given indicate only a 29% chance of a marriage remaining stable with just 5 non-marital sexual partners prior to marriage, yet I can't imagine Molyneux ever admitting to the idea that his marriage is subject to the same empirical data that he uses to issue edicts to his flock or that his own marriage is anything other than perfect, I think these kinds of studies (in Molynuex's mind) simply do not apply to him.

Philosofree

• Awkward Segway
  • FDR Enlightened
  • One does not simply call in and debate.
  • Respect: +27
« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2015, 12:09:29 PM »
+1
The figures given indicate only a 29% chance of a marriage remaining stable with just 5 non-marital sexual partners prior to marriage, yet I can't imagine Molyneux ever admitting to the idea that his marriage is subject to the same empirical data that he uses to issue edicts to his flock or that his own marriage is anything other than perfect, I think these kinds of studies (in Molynuex's mind) simply do not apply to him.

Of course not! He has self-knowledge!
"In the long run we're all TruShibes."
so truth
much profound
wow

Rafaman

• FDR Enlightened
« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2015, 06:11:24 PM »
+1
Moly often steers a conversation towards base sexual topics. For a supposed high-cultured person he gets juvenile and rude very quickly. The actual act of sex and the psychical appearance of genital organs are some of his favourites.

Callers wanting to discuss break-ups with a girlfriends are soon told about “their dick being in a blender” or dangers of male “one eyed monster” or “slinging yogurt” and how women use their vagina as a "vacuum for money". In the How to Become a Legend video he says that “most women give birth like they are squatting over an open grave” which he then somehow links with peaceful parents and his usual save the world hoopla.

You could argue that this is done solely for the purposes of comedy. However these sexual jokes come at the expenses of the callers. Callers think they are talking to a “philosopher” but soon become part of Moly’s terrible stand-up routines.

I would also estimate that 25% of podcasts and videos have some sexual phrase as their heading. E.g. “Estrogen based parasite”, “Sex , men and cheating”, “the Power of Sexuality” or “The danger of Sexual chemistry”. Stef pushes this click bait strategy and it seems to be working.

Rafaman

• FDR Enlightened
« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2015, 06:30:37 PM »
What is Moly's obsession with denigrating  “beautiful” or “pretty” people? Aesthetically pleasing psychical features become the hallmarks of breeding with a violent alpha male abuser or evidence that a women cares only about the beauty of a potential mate. Being beautiful means your lineage comes from a long line of abuses or increases the likelihood that you will become an abuser as you possess an "aggressive" mentality.

Relationship advice usuals centers around Stef line “How attractive on a scale of 1-10 are you?” or “How attractive is your spouse/girlfriend/mother etc?”. This is totally irrelevant to why a caller person is suffering from depression or how peaceful parenting can work. Can a caller please just ONCE say “No Stef, that’s total bullshit, next question”.

Rafaman

• FDR Enlightened
« Reply #12 on: March 31, 2015, 07:10:12 PM »
+1
Moly talks about being philosophical and favouring the mind over the body. Yet Stef bases relationship compatibility around loose epigenetic reasoning. He must rate partners levels of attractiveness (1-10). Only like sexual partners are appropriate eg an 8 with an 8. Stef loves valuing and judging a persons worth on the "sexual market place". Disparity in beauty in relationships are a cause of friction. If one partner is more attractive then manipulation and power issues will be apparent. Trading up partners is common as women want the alpha male to breed with. I suggest that this has less to do with epigenetics and more to do with Stef's desire to control and judge people. It is he who determines what is beauty, he who determines the winner and loser in the relationship and the exact motives by each. Stef also determines what should follow and the actions callers should take. There is no room to debate.

mikef

• FDR Authority
« Reply #13 on: April 01, 2015, 12:13:12 AM »
I remember hearing lots of things like this when I was listening to Molyneux.  If you take him seriously as a person and think he is the great philosopher that he claims to be then you can't help having some of these attitudes infect you.  Especially if some of these ideas were already in your life from a different source.

You have to take into consideration his own history in this regard, I think.   It wouldn't surprise me if he had some form of sexual dysfunction, his history with his mother at least suggests that is a reasonable possibility.  If it was, you would expect a certain amount of anger towards women (it's their fault that he can't have a healthy sexual relationship, there is obviously something wrong with the women and since he's dated so many then it must mean all women are like that).   And if he can't be happy, well then, why should anyone else?  And it probably delights him when he screws up other people.   It's not that he can't have a happy relationship, it's that nobody can and he will manipulate the people around him to conform to this idea.  Misery loves company.

I hope for his daughter's sake that she escapes as soon as possible.  At least she will have a ton of analysis of her father to look at which is something most children in these kinds of situations don't have.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2015, 12:18:28 AM by mikef »

Loner

• FDR Aware
  • Respect: +20
« Reply #14 on: April 01, 2015, 06:30:13 AM »
+1
Stef also determines what should follow and the actions callers should take. There is no room to debate.

For liability reasons, he often says that he is only giving his opinion & that he is not telling anyone what they should do.