Author Topic: Sexual Attitudes of a Narcissist: Sex and the Narcissist  (Read 17905 times)

money detonator

• FDR Wizard
  • Respect: +775
Re: Sexual Attitudes of a Narcissist: Sex and the Narcissist
« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2015, 02:41:22 PM »
Moly talks about being philosophical and favouring the mind over the body. Yet Stef bases relationship compatibility around loose epigenetic reasoning. He must rate partners levels of attractiveness (1-10). Only like sexual partners are appropriate eg an 8 with an 8. Stef loves valuing and judging a persons worth on the "sexual market place". Disparity in beauty in relationships are a cause of friction. If one partner is more attractive then manipulation and power issues will be apparent. Trading up partners is common as women want the alpha male to breed with. I suggest that this has less to do with epigenetics and more to do with Stef's desire to control and judge people. It is he who determines what is beauty, he who determines the winner and loser in the relationship and the exact motives by each. Stef also determines what should follow and the actions callers should take. There is no room to debate.

Freedomain Radio is just Sophistry with panties  ;D

Rafaman

• FDR Enlightened
  • Respect: +220
« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2015, 06:07:46 PM »
+1
Stef also determines what should follow and the actions callers should take. There is no room to debate.

For liability reasons, he often says that he is only giving his opinion & that he is not telling anyone what they should do.

A common line of Moly's is: "I can't tell you what to do, I’m just some guy on the internet". Usually followed by a 20 minute rant of insinuation and implicit instruction on what you COULD do to earn Stef’s approval.

mikef

• FDR Authority
  • Respect: +133
« Reply #17 on: April 01, 2015, 08:48:01 PM »
+1

He's increasingly turning FDR more into a shock jock format than anything else.  This does attact and keep audiences in the world of entertainment.  The sad part though is they still take him seriously after all that.  If he presented himself as a Howard Stern type personality who isn't expected to be taken seriously, there wouldn't be any problem with his show.

This is what I think too.  Still, people take the other shock jocks seriously and there are plenty of them around.  It's kind of the way of the world.   Most serious intellectually-minded people have either left or end up leaving after a few years or so, I would say.

I wonder if they are concerned about their current business model and it's sustainability going forward and that's what is responsible for the shift.   After all, if you want any real success you need to appeal to the lowest common denominator.

mikef

• FDR Authority
  • Respect: +133
« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2015, 05:28:32 AM »
They are sometimes good for a laugh, but people know it's a show.  I doubt someone like Stern ever told or even hinted (keep in mind Holy Moly generally does not come right out and say it) to anyone that they should leave their family.

Well, I guess it depends on what your definition of shock jock is.   I agree few would take Stern seriously, but the label, at least where I live, is applied to many people who are taken seriously, and who take themselves seriously.     Good point though about none of them saying people should leave their family.   Maybe Moly will ultimately ditch that if he finds success in this new direction.