Author Topic: Does Stefan Molyneux practice "grooming"?  (Read 14640 times)

BicameralMilieu

• FDR Aware
  • Respect: +1
Re: Does Stefan Molyneux practice "grooming"?
« Reply #30 on: August 08, 2014, 04:28:53 PM »
Speaking of grooming, this VICE article on a sex cult had something that stood out to me vis a vis Stef's "exclusive podcasts" thing he's got going on: http://www.vice.com/read/the-bizarre-and-terrifying-propaganda-art-of-the-children-of-god-666

"So how does one build and disseminate such a wide load of crazy, beyond just forcing one’s followers and their children to give away their bodies? David Berg’s primary method of communication within the commune was through the many pamphlets he wrote. He published more than 3,000 of them, some classified for Disciples Only (DO), some Disciples and Friends Only (DFO), and others for General Public (GP). Certain texts must be kept from the hands of the world at large, Berg claimed, to protect the family from the wrath of the non-believers who might not understand his inner teachings."

landoramone30

• FDR Curious
  • Respect: +1
« Reply #31 on: March 09, 2015, 05:36:18 AM »
I was trying to follow your reasoning but had a mental break when you seem to claim not associating with some is the same as a person having sex with children?

Prodigal son

« Reply #32 on: March 09, 2015, 06:41:29 AM »
I was trying to follow your reasoning but had a mental break when you seem to claim not associating with some is the same as a person having sex with children?

Well such a claim would be completely mad of course, but are you sure anyone made it? I read all this stuff quite carefully a while ago and even wrote some of it, but I don't recall seeing any such claim. I suppose by saying "seem to claim" you might be able to retreat from quoting anything that might explain your mental break, but note also (if you care about his views at all) that Mr Molyneux himself has been known to sharply rebuke those who use the word "seem" to conceal their true motives (there's a podcast out there somewhere - can anyone recall which one it was?). I'm not saying you're doing that of course (and anyway, I do it all the time so Booyakasha bro!)... you might just need stronger spectacles.

CupOTea

• FDR Authority
  • There is no greater freedom than freedom of mind.
  • Respect: +168
« Reply #33 on: June 20, 2015, 03:00:18 PM »
+1
QuestEon, I just read your post here and it is amazing.  As always you have a way of zooming in on what is really happening.  I'm no expert but it strikes me that those 5 steps are just a concise way of describing any cultic relationship.   
Real men, proper big hairy real men who fight wild animals, naked, in the wilderness, with just a hammer and a copy of UPB, would shout, in their big hairy K-selected manly voices "look at me, I'm K-selected and I'm kicking this bear's ass, and I haven't got any pants on!"   : o )