Author Topic: How Many DeFOO Podcasts Are There? - Preliminary List Of DeFOO Podcasts  (Read 15999 times)

Free Man

• FDR Interested
  • Respect: +99
Here I've listed all of the DeFOO podcasts that I could find, from about podcasts 1-1100, with some extras thrown in, and a lot of the ones in the premium podcasts section too. I was making this for myself, but I just wanted to share this with you guys too in case you are ever asked the question "How many DeFOO podcasts are there? Oh yeah? Well prove it!"

Here are a few quotes from him that are particularly important to this:

Stefan: "I've done 3000 shows, of which 3 or 4 were me talking about this topic." So we're just talking about it as a topic on his show, and all we have to do is prove it came up more than 3-4 times as a topic and Stefan would have to be wrong.

Stefan: “So this is not any kind of central focus of what it is, it's just if people ask me where the principles apply, I have to say where I think the principles apply, and I have to provide my arguments. So, this is not a big topic for me, I understand of course it's a big topic for other people.

(From 589 - Cracking the Family, @ 19:26)
“And so DeFOOing is a very core part of achieving freedom. It is the ultimate secession. It is the ultimate emancipation. (For bad parents, I mean everyone knows that.) And if achieved and talked about, it is I think the most powerful way to begin to crack this biosphere, this diamond hard biosphere of the family.”

Stefan: “Now, the other thing to remember is that I don't have a lot of shows about this (DeFOO)”

Joe Rogan: “I've seen many of your things online, but I haven't listened to, quite honestly, I don't think I've ever listened to any of your positions on DeFOOing with your family...”

Stefan Molyneux: “Because I don't talk about it that much.

Here they are:

DeFOO Podcasts (explicitly about DeFOOing--listener conversations about their DeFOO, letters to family members about DeFOOing)

109-113 But my parents were really nice! (Parts 1-5)
Some further explorations of the theory of parental corruption

182 Freedom Part 3: Siblings
Ahhh, the great horizontal dictatorship... (sorry about the rain background!)

183 Freedom Part 4: Parents (and everything!) – (later in the podcast)
The whole point of what I've been leading up to...

238 Family Fantasies
False forgiveness will destroy your joy

317 A Dead Sprint in a Foggy Cage - Escaping Corruption
To flee corruption, run towards it with your arms outstretched!

336 Families Versus Fines
Who has the power to hurt us more, the state or our family?

347, 348, 350 Breaking With Corruption Step By Step (Parts 1-3)
So, you're finally on the move..! A roadmap to freedom.

374 Deathbeds
When someone who abused you is dying...

451 Christina's Family Letter Part 1 (Defooing Part 1)
A complex letter from her family

452 Christina's Family Letter Part 2 (Defooing Part 2)
A complex letter examined

589 Cracking the Family
Tapping a message on the diamond-hard biosphere of the family unit...

631 Call In Show Feb 4 2007
The mirror of truth is held up to me... And another defoo rock star!

622 Ask A Therapist #10
Subtle vengeance and the disorientation of DeFOOing

676 Defoo Communique
I turn the lens upon myself

691 DeFOO (Part 2)
When kids are involved

692 Mommy's Letter
If ONLY they could use this power for good!

694 FOO Fighter
A listener breaks the chains!!!

728 Death By Neglect
A powerful and subtle letter from a listener to his father

740 Defooing is Cowardice? - A Rebuttal
A critique of a critique of DeFOOing

791 The Defoo Firewall – A Dream Analysis
The fire that burns in the face of freedom...

810 A Mother's Funeral
A brave listener and a dying mother...

811 A Father's Funeral
A brave listener and a dead father...

813 Ask A Therapist #22
Questions on becoming a psychologist, getting your parents into therapy, and teenage defooing...

837 Board Responses DeFOOing and the Christian Channel
Responses to current Board topics

847 Call In Show Aug 19 2007
Dealing with siblings, criteria for breaking with family, and learning how to speak Wookie...

873 Mystic Paralysis – A Listener Conversation
A brave woman confronts rant FOO-lishness

887 Fear of the future – a listener conversation
How on earth can focusing on the family save you from politics

894 Sunday Call In Show Oct 28 2007
Reactions to FDR books, late-life DeFOOing, surviving a breakup, and how to get the most out of therapy

897 The Economics of Defooing
The costs of your FOO

904 DeFOO (Part 2) – A Listener Conversation
A second step towards the light

911 Unenslaving (A listener conversation) – (later in the podcast)
Throwing off the final shackles of our early prisons...

913 Youth, History and the Future – A Listener Couple Conversation
A young couple dismantle the past...

933 Predatory Depression (Part 3): Father – A Listener Conversation
Should he send this letter to his father?

940 A Single Celled Childhood (A listener conversation)
A listener strains to break free

954 Sunday Call In Show Jan 6 2008
The dangers of toxic FOO-GOO, defining a lover, and when to flee an argument

974 Foo-Crastination
The ABC's of the FOO-Review

978 DeFOO Decision
shoudishouldn'tishouldishouldn'tishouldishouldn'tishouldishouldn'ti..?

990 Child Left Behind (A Listener Conversation)
DeFOO hostage

991 Helpless (A Listener Convo)
Helpless in the face of helplessness

994 Living In Switzerland (Also named Role Playing With Mama)
You don't have to live in Switzerland forever...

995 Podcast In Reverse (Part 1) – The solution
A conversation after the conflict...

996 Podcast In Reverse (Part 2) – The Problem
The conflict...

1003 Peeling Paint from the Wall – A Listener DeFOO Conversation
Turning the spotlight on a religious mother...

1025 The FOO Infection (Listener Convo)
RTR is your magic shield. Do not go into battle without it.

1037 Sunday Call In Show Apr 13 2008
A corrupt therapist, a drive-by outrage, and the secret sorrow of veganism and animal rights.

1054 Sunday Call In Show May 4 2008
An even keeled Mecosystem? Fierce friendships – and defooing from the dying...

1123 Sunday Show Aug 11 2008
Harsh laughter at a wife, an irritating employee, Cartesian prejudice and a FOO re-contact...

1158 Family, Love, Integrity
Confronting friends and family with the 'against me' argument – as opposed to leaving acquaintances alone.

1271 Sympathy for the Heroine (right from the beginning)
A brave woman speaks up.

1366 Sunday Show May 24 2009
Family separation – a listener trembles on the brink.

1505 Sunday Show Nov 8 2009
Returning to your family, sexual harassment, and the futility of tax protesting.

Premium DeFOO Podcasts

FDRP The Loneliness of Living with Abuse

FDRP 49 Bad FOO Voodoo – A Listener Conversation

FDRP 50 Bad FOO Voodoo Part 2...

FDR 74 Freedom from Slavery – A Listener Conversation

FDR 80 Freedom From Slavery Part 2 – A Listener Conversation

FDRP 92 DeFOO DeFog

FDRP 97 The ReFOO

FDRP 124 Innate Ethics Aftereffects (Also called FOO Shadows)

FDRP 130 DeFOOd Today – A Listener Conversation

FDRP 143 Happy Flight

--------

DeFOO theory used to paint family in a bad view and/or leaving them as the solution to freedom (Not necessarily unjustified in all cases, but in cases of minor verbal or emotional abuse, of which Stefan's definition is very broad, can easily be used to demonize decent families.)

211 Childhood Prisons
A theory as to why my article 'Stateless Prisons' made people so upset!

235 Teenage Liberty
School, family – why they tend, on balance, to sort of suck

250 Ethics of Bloodlines
Am I against the family?

366 Unearthing Crimes
Following the blood back to its source

367 Unearthing Crimes (Part 2)
Following the blood back to its source

720 The Hell of Attempted Connection
How parental rejection bars us from love

729 Your Children Do Not Love You...
...but they will hate you if you think they do

753 Two Listener Questions on Families
Two excellent questions on family and relationships

766 Maternal Suffocation
A listener's tale of violence and manipulation

770 Abuse and Restitution
A listener's email to an old victim

786-790 Family and Statism
How family dynamics affects the desire for political activism.

809 Sympathy for My Father
So I had the strangest feeling this morning...

850 Crushing Shame
A listener recounts his mother's shaming

934 Family and Money
The perils of financial dealings with family members

1136 Living in the FOO-GLOO (a couple conversation)
Breaking out of the ice castle of history...

1404 Stef on the Radio June 27 2009 10pm – Family and Statism!
A conversation with Peter Mac and Larken Rose about the true roots of statism.

Premium Podcasts

FDRP 118 The Development of the Nihilist: Part 1

FDRP 119 The Development of the Nihilist: Part 2

FDRP 156 Fight Or Flight – Childhood Tragedies

FDRP 164 Preparing For Launch

FDRP Dominoes – Warning, disturbing content

FDRP Child Abuse is No Laughing Matter

FDRP Thank You For The Information

Thanks to Tru Shibes for her "Defoo-a-thon" video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O66PzpUeUQ4) which was a big help with this, and Anarchist for his list of missing podcasts that helped a lot too. http://www.fdrliberated.com/forum/index.php?topic=872.0

This is by no means complete, but it is a start, and it is enough to prove that he didn't tell the truth, and was actually multiple orders of magnitude wrong about how many there really are, and there are about 70 at least explicitly about DeFOOing here, so with a full count of all of the DeFOO podcasts over the 3000+ that he's made, he is a big f*cking liar. There's no other way to say it. Can you say he just fudged the numbers a little bit when he said a number 20x less than there actually are? That is called lying of the highest order to me, and people deserve to know that he deliberately lied to make his show look less culty. Feel free to listen to all of the podcasts and verify that they talk about DeFOO, as I made sure to listen to most of them and I think you will come to the same conclusion.

If you guys want to add more, you can feel free to. I think I must have missed some from 374 to 589, and of course there is 1100-3000 too, lol, if you want to. 
« Last Edit: May 31, 2016, 12:32:33 AM by Free Man »

Jim Jones

• FDR Wizard
  • Respect: +343
Re: How Many DeFOO Podcasts Are There? - A Preliminary List Of DeFOO Podcasts
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2015, 01:31:20 AM »
+2
Wow, didn't realize there were that many. I wouldn't be surprised if it was much more, though. This is yet another massively contradictory statement in the vast library of Molyneux lies. Meh, "library" is too intellectual a word for the collection of bullshit Stefan says.

Perhaps "The Mausoleum of Molyneux" is more fitting. Where antiquated, recycled, and often quasi-racist political ideas from a p̶h̶i̶l̶o̶s̶o̶p̶h̶e̶r̶  charlatan come to die.

"A system of morality which is based on relative emotional values is a mere illusion, a thoroughly vulgar conception which has nothing sound in it and nothing true." -Socrates

: o )

• FDR Wizard
  • Respect: +651
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2015, 03:19:06 AM »
+3
This is by no means complete, but it is a start, and it is enough to prove that he didn't tell the truth, and was actually multiple orders of magnitude wrong about how many there really are, and there are about 70 here . . .

There are actually 95 here !

Can you say he just fudged the numbers a little bit when he said a number 20x less than there actually are?

He underreported the numbers by even more than 20x, his claim of there being ”3 or 4" talking about this topic is nearer 32x to 24x less than the actual figure, and that's just with what is listed here, a number that would obviously only rise with podcasts 1101 onwards.

Or to put it in absolute terms the actual figure (on these examples alone) is 3,166% to 2,375% higher than his claim '3 or 4'.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2015, 03:34:22 PM by : o ) »
"In every ideologically based community, there's a group that's elated the confirmation bias machine has finally gotten around to visiting their neighbourhood, like the ice cream truck" . . money detonator

Elucidated

• Kallipolis Agitator
  • FDR Wizard
  • Respect: +204
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2015, 12:40:15 PM »
+4
Wow! Brilliant work Free Man. Makes me shudder just reading some of the titles. It must have been hard going trawling through them all.

Disillusioned

• FDR Authority
  • Respect: +239
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2015, 02:30:49 PM »
+4
Thank you so much for compiling and posting this list!  8)
“I think it's much more interesting to live not knowing than to have answers which might be wrong.”
― Richard Feynman

RecentlyBanned

• Banned
  • FDR Authority
  • Respect: +10
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2015, 06:22:38 PM »
+1
Thanks for compiling this list, Free Man.  I can't imagine how much harm Stefan's earliest listeners experienced thorough these podcasts.

• FDR Wizard
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2015, 06:35:46 PM »
+5

"In every ideologically based community, there's a group that's elated the confirmation bias machine has finally gotten around to visiting their neighbourhood, like the ice cream truck" . . money detonator

AMo

• FDR Enlightened
  • Respect: +117
« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2015, 08:09:54 PM »
+2
....and, just to add, if you've noticed a sharp decline in the podcasts and videos with a direct defoo message since all of the negative exposure, Molyneux has relied on his slyness to get around this.

Listen to anything he has out there, to this day, and you can be assured that his anti-parent diatribes are always embedded into each and every one of them. 

Admittedly, I haven't listened to absolutely everything he has out there, because if I did, I'd probably have to stick forks in my eyes or jump off a building or a cliff somewhere to relieve myself of the agony, but, since this is the case with any and all that I HAVE listened to, I think it's pretty safe to assume.  And, even if he's created one or two episodes which don't contain his "bad parenting" ranting and raving content, it's still evident that the message is getting out there loud and clear...So, same messages, different disguise.  Good work, Molyneux! 

Mike_Lice

• FDR Wizard
  • Respect: +318
« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2015, 03:50:15 AM »
....and, just to add, if you've noticed a sharp decline in the podcasts and videos with a direct defoo message since all of the negative exposure, Molyneux has relied on his slyness to get around this.

Listen to anything he has out there, to this day, and you can be assured that his anti-parent diatribes are always embedded into each and every one of them. 

Admittedly, I haven't listened to absolutely everything he has out there, because if I did, I'd probably have to stick forks in my eyes or jump off a building or a cliff somewhere to relieve myself of the agony, but, since this is the case with any and all that I HAVE listened to, I think it's pretty safe to assume.  And, even if he's created one or two episodes which don't contain his "bad parenting" ranting and raving content, it's still evident that the message is getting out there loud and clear...So, same messages, different disguise.  Good work, Molyneux!

yeah Defoo is out of the door at least the mentioning of the word. If you search for defoo on Stefan's podcast page the last podcast you will find is the one where Stefan goes on the Joe Rogan show and discuss it (podcast #2778, 2014 august 22nd). It's the one where he claims that he only did 4 podcasts about defooing.

CupOTea

• FDR Authority
  • There is no greater freedom than freedom of mind.
  • Respect: +168
« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2015, 01:21:12 PM »
+1
Thanks for compiling this list, Free Man.  I can't imagine how much harm Stefan's earliest listeners experienced thorough these podcasts.

I know as recently as two years ago, if you called in to the show, they would talk to you and invite you to call back later to speak privately.  That's when defooing is openly pushed and I'll bet it's sill happening now-a-days.  It's not necessarily Molyneux, but usually one of the volunteers.  I've heard reports of people given a link to a video pushing defooing.   The conversations with the volunteers were really intense.  They use "therapy" to work on people in the same style as Molyneux.  I'm sure the volunteers are actually sincere, but are convinced that Molyneux's ideas are correct and think they are helping the world by getting other people to think the same.

Its behind the scenes that they really pull out all the guns.  It's the stuff that goes on out of the limelight that really shows were he is coming from.

I know my son was called in more than once and was touched that they showed an interest in him. He didn't directly say it, but it was clear that he felt that they recognized how special he was and felt very complimented.  It wasn't too long after that, that he suddenly changed and became withdrawn, hostile and extremely uptight.  The things he said were bizarre to the extreme and I was concerned he was becoming mentally ill.  He struggled with it for about 6 months before he defooed. 

After talking to so many people about their experience, I know that the things my son said was exactly what's been said by others who've gotten caught up with Molyneux's destructive ideas about family.  The comments and behavior are almost identical.  Of course they're guided by Molyneux even if through one of FDR members.  The ideas and words are his.

« Last Edit: November 25, 2015, 01:54:08 PM by CupOTea »
Real men, proper big hairy real men who fight wild animals, naked, in the wilderness, with just a hammer and a copy of UPB, would shout, in their big hairy K-selected manly voices "look at me, I'm K-selected and I'm kicking this bear's ass, and I haven't got any pants on!"   : o )

CupOTea

• FDR Authority
« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2015, 01:55:28 PM »

Absolutely
Real men, proper big hairy real men who fight wild animals, naked, in the wilderness, with just a hammer and a copy of UPB, would shout, in their big hairy K-selected manly voices "look at me, I'm K-selected and I'm kicking this bear's ass, and I haven't got any pants on!"   : o )

• FDR Wizard
« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2015, 03:40:57 PM »
//
« Last Edit: November 25, 2015, 03:44:38 PM by : o ) »

RecentlyBanned

• Banned
  • FDR Authority
  • Respect: +10
« Reply #12 on: November 26, 2015, 04:08:02 PM »
+1
I know my son was called in more than once and was touched that they showed an interest in him. He didn't directly say it, but it was clear that he felt that they recognized how special he was and felt very complimented.  It wasn't too long after that, that he suddenly changed and became withdrawn, hostile and extremely uptight.  The things he said were bizarre to the extreme and I was concerned he was becoming mentally ill.  He struggled with it for about 6 months before he defooed. 

After talking to so many people about their experience, I know that the things my son said was exactly what's been said by others who've gotten caught up with Molyneux's destructive ideas about family.  The comments and behavior are almost identical.  Of course they're guided by Molyneux even if through one of FDR members.  The ideas and words are his.

That really sucks.

I hope you get your son back. 

Is he in his teens, 20s, 30s, or 40s? 

marly qq

• FDR Enlightened
  • Respect: +38
« Reply #13 on: November 27, 2015, 04:25:02 AM »
+2
nice work, should make for good reference material.

this is probably molyneuxs most bold face lie in the sense that his hardcore fans will know best how wrong it is. "only been the focus of 3-4 podcasts", "not a central topic", yeah right...

CupOTea

• FDR Authority
« Reply #14 on: November 27, 2015, 04:06:44 PM »
+4

That really sucks.

I hope you get your son back. 

Is he in his teens, 20s, 30s, or 40s?

Thanks Recently Banned.  He's in his teens.   No parent should have to go through this.  We were accused of abuse but the definition of abuse was voting and sending him to public school.
We did all that, but most people wouldn't think that was abuse. 

Being a parent was the best thing that ever happened to me and I loved every minute of it.  I couldn't believe what a wonderful son I had. An amazing child.  But he changed suddenly due to Molyneux's destructive influence.  I know he was trying his best to change the world.  He was convinced that he had to cut out everyone that doesn't agree with him, especially his parents.  Molyneux really pushed that. 

I don't see how anyone could think that was healthy or even free.  How free is your ideology if you can't tolerate other people's opinions and viewpoints?
« Last Edit: November 27, 2015, 04:08:53 PM by CupOTea »