Author Topic: Are the Swedes insane?  (Read 4376 times)

Mike_Lice

• FDR Wizard
  • Respect: +318
Are the Swedes insane?
« on: January 16, 2016, 05:53:23 PM »
Found this crazy article.

"Sweden: State-funded Muslim “Sniper” Training

The Swedish state is funding a “sniper” training course for recently-arrived Third World “refugees” as part of their “integration program”—despite the ever-growing refugee-terrorist attacks across Europe.

http://newobserveronline.com/sweden-state-funded-muslim-sniper-training/"

: o )

• FDR Wizard
  • Respect: +651
Re: Are the Swedes insane?
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2016, 08:35:23 PM »
+2
Found this crazy article.

"Sweden: State-funded Muslim “Sniper” Training

The Swedish state is funding a “sniper” training course for recently-arrived Third World “refugees” as part of their “integration program”—despite the ever-growing refugee-terrorist attacks across Europe.

http://newobserveronline.com/sweden-state-funded-muslim-sniper-training/"

In a country where thousands take part in biathlons (at an amateur level perhaps tens of thousands) 50 immigrants are encouraged to participate in the national sport, but whereas the thousands of others who participate in the target practice section of the sport are doing . . . 'target practice' . . . the immigrants are in fact undergoing 'sniper training' !? Really ?

I can see the headlines when the biathlon starts at the next Winter Olympics "OMG!! Dozens of killer 'snipers' invade Olympic games!!" :)

What's the deal here, should immigrants not be allowed to take part in sports, or just those sports involving target shooting . .  sorry I mean sniper training :D . . . or maybe they can take part but have to sit out the target shooting part because of . . . eh . .  you know, the whole poisoned M&Ms thing ?

Which opens up a related question . . . how would someone like Molyneux marry his stance on gun rights and his racism / stance on immigrants, they seem like awkward bedfellows for someone like Molyneux . . . .

The US is a good example where for many mere talk of gun law reforms would send people into apoplectic seizures of incensed fury and see them take to the streets to protest their inalienable right to bear arms . . yet I wonder if these people would be happy for immigrants to protest their inalienable right to bear arms - or would people like Molyneux be asking the state to limit access to weaponry for certain races - or as this idiotic sub-Alex Jones piece of 'journalism' seems to suggest - perhaps the state should decide who can and who cannot take part in sports ?

« Last Edit: January 16, 2016, 11:48:25 PM by : o ) »
"In every ideologically based community, there's a group that's elated the confirmation bias machine has finally gotten around to visiting their neighbourhood, like the ice cream truck" . . money detonator

Mike_Lice

• FDR Wizard
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2016, 05:08:04 AM »
In a country where thousands take part in biathlons (at an amateur level perhaps tens of thousands) 50 immigrants are encouraged to participate in the national sport, but whereas the thousands of others who participate in the target practice section of the sport are doing . . . 'target practice' . . . the immigrants are in fact undergoing 'sniper training' !? Really ?

Biathlon is skiing + shooting. Why not start with the skiing part first instead of the shooting. Lean them into Swedish culture gradually.
And yes target practice with a sniper gun, is essentially sniper training. Unless you think it doesn't make them proficient with a sniper gun?

What's the deal here, should immigrants not be allowed to take part in sports, or just those sports involving target shooting . .  sorry I mean sniper training :D . . . or maybe they can take part but have to sit out the target shooting part because of . . . eh . .  you know, the whole poisoned M&Ms thing ?

The deal is that the state is funding it. And the muslim immigrants are a high risk group. If they weren't why the increased rapes in Sweden?
Not offering them to target practice on tax payer money is not infringing on their rights. So why risk it?
Just keep em fed and housed. And avoid funding activities that might gain the poisoned M&Ms in the bag an advantage in the future.

Instead of free state funded Target Practice, give em free therapy with Steven Hassan and throw in some philosophy lessons. The sooner these people wake up from their cult the better for everyone. For the Swedes and the immigrants themselves. So they can live free healthy lives, unencumbered by irrational cult believes.

Which opens up a related question . . . how would someone like Molyneux marry his stance on gun rights and his racism / stance on immigrants, they seem like awkward bedfellows for someone like Molyneux . . . .

The US is a good example where for many mere talk of gun law reforms would send people into apoplectic seizures of incensed fury and see them take to the streets to protest their inalienable right to bear arms . . yet I wonder if these people would be happy for immigrants to protest their inalienable right to bear arms - or would people like Molyneux be asking the state to limit access to weaponry for certain races - or as this idiotic sub-Alex Jones piece of 'journalism' seems to suggest - perhaps the state should decide who can and who cannot take part in sports ?

Depends on the group. Ideally without a big state people in America could self manage which kinds of people they sell their services too. But also without a state most groups wouldn't be a problem. If drugs were legal for instance you wouldn't see the high crime rates you see with the black and hispanic population. Which would take away most of the concern with guns in America.

• FDR Wizard
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2016, 08:42:13 AM »
+1
Biathlon is skiing + shooting. Why not start with the skiing part first instead of the shooting.

They are on a biathlon course, I expect it's taught in the order and way it's always taught, I doubt the 'insane' Swedes all sat around and thought to themselves, how can we best arm these terrorist savages so they can more easily slaughter our golden haired children in their sleep ?

Lol  ;D

But seriously, where have you got the idea from that they have (perhaps deliberately ?) been started on the shooting part of the sport first ? Where does this information come from ?

And what is your thinking here, that a terrorist might think twice about committing an atrocity if they first have to undertake skiing lessons ?  :P

And yes target practice with a sniper gun, is essentially sniper training. Unless you think it doesn't make them proficient with a sniper gun?

Yes, agreed, anyone taking target practice makes them a more proficient sniper, it also makes them a more proficient drive-by shooter, a more proficient bank robber and more proficient school mass shooter, so should we not be describing them as such . . . . ?

2018 Winter Olympics (Pyeongchang, South Korea) - Announcement as the biathlon teams enter the stadium:
"Ladies and Gentlemen, please give a warm welcome for the school mass shooter team from Russia"

Lol, but joking aside, calling target practice 'sniper pracitice' in this context is plainly an appeal to fear, the original article uses the word 'sniper' in its title, but in the context of the biathlon it means something entirely different, the article you linked to omits any mention of the context, it doesn't once mention that this is target practice as part of biathlon, - this is an article that calls these people 'nonwhite invaders', are you not picking up any clues here about what newobserveronline is all about ?

So . . . . around 3 years ago some immigrants - just 50 immigrants from a Swedish population of 10 million people (the number '50' described in the linked article as an 'explosion' in interest  ;D) - ended up taking part in a biathlon course - and this clearly agenda driven website tries to link these people's interest in the sport with 'the ever-growing refugee-terrorist attacks across Europe' because the sport includes target practice . . . sorry I meant to say school mass shooting practice.

And while we are on the subject what are these ever-growing refugee-terrorist attacks across Europe?

If a gang of men robbed a bank, held the staff hostage while emptying the vaults, then shot and killed a security guard as they made their escape in the getaway car . . . would you be surprised to hear them called 'customers' on the news report that night ?

"Today a security guard was killed when the First National Bank of LittleWood was robbed by a gang of customers . . ."

Does that sound right, sounds a little odd to me ?

It sounds odd because of the intentions and actions of the robbers differs from the intentions and actions of customers.

The same is true of refugees (by definition fleeing oppression and war) and terrorists (by definition someone pursuing terrorism).

So why, when someone whose intention is to commit terrorism hides amongst refugees (who are fleeing the very people who commit terrorism) in order to further their aims, do we call them refugees ?

Calling someone - who travelled, hidden, amongst genuine refugees - a refugee, seems as odd as calling our hypothetical bank robbers 'customers'.

The deal is that the state is funding it. And the muslim immigrants are a high risk group. If they weren't why the increased rapes in Sweden?

These seem like three unrelated ideas to me ?

"The problem is" . . .

1) the state is funding it
2) the muslim immigrants are a high risk group
3) if they weren't why the increased rapes in Sweden

1) So, the problem with allowing immigrants to take part in the biathlon is that the state is funding it, what are you suggesting here, that the state should decide who can take part in sport, and that decision should be made on race ? Or should the state withdraw all funding for sport ?

2) In the robbery scenario above, would you say the customers are a high risk group ?

3) If immigrants weren't a high risk group when it comes to allowing them to take part in target practice then why the increased rapes in Sweden !? What does this even mean ?

Can you link to a credible source that supports this idea of an increase in rapes in Sweden ?

http://debunkingdenialism.com/2015/12/12/how-anti-immigration-activists-misuse-rape-statistics/

Not offering them to target practice on tax payer money is not infringing on their rights. So why risk it?

Again, are you advocating segregation ? State control of sports participation ? Different rights for different races ? Something like that ? Would native Swedes still be offered the chance to take part in the biathlon ?

Just keep em fed and housed. And avoid funding activities that might gain the poisoned M&Ms in the bag an advantage in the future.

Would you extend this logic to the general population too - as a way of preventing general criminality ?

But also without a state most groups wouldn't be a problem

In a stateless world wouldn't an irrational cult like ISIS still be a problem ?
« Last Edit: January 17, 2016, 11:20:20 AM by : o ) »
"In every ideologically based community, there's a group that's elated the confirmation bias machine has finally gotten around to visiting their neighbourhood, like the ice cream truck" . . money detonator

CupOTea

• FDR Authority
  • There is no greater freedom than freedom of mind.
  • Respect: +168
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2016, 12:41:09 PM »
Look I don't know the specifics of this situation, but in defense of Mike Lice, I remember what a problem in Europe it was with the Turkish immigrants.   Their religion is also Muslim.  An older woman I knew was flashed there and groped.  You could say it was isolated, but there was a general upset about the way they acted in the countries she went to.  A lot of dark problem were related to them.  They mentioned Syrian immigrants in the article and I know of horrible murders that have happened, Syrian style, in the States.  Like what was seen on the news after 9-11.  It was unimaginable.  I know for a fact that they aren't all like that, but they have a culture that believes in honor killing.  That is killing their daughter if she sees a boyfriend they don't approve of or other family members that "disgrace" them.  I can't even relate to that kind of thinking.

No proof of that, it's just my experience and people I know. 
« Last Edit: January 17, 2016, 12:43:01 PM by CupOTea »
Real men, proper big hairy real men who fight wild animals, naked, in the wilderness, with just a hammer and a copy of UPB, would shout, in their big hairy K-selected manly voices "look at me, I'm K-selected and I'm kicking this bear's ass, and I haven't got any pants on!"   : o )

• FDR Wizard
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2016, 02:32:45 PM »
Look I don't know the specifics of this situation, but in defense of Mike Lice, I remember what a problem in Europe it was with the Turkish immigrants.   Their religion is also Muslim.

Without a doubt there are enourmous cultural differences between such disparate groups as Swedes and highly religious Muslim immigrants, you only have to look at the sexual assaults in Cologne during the new year celebrations to see there are starkly differing attitudes to women in these two cultures, I've always thought religion produces sexual dysfunction to some degree, whether it's a sexually repressed pastor by day lecturing on the evils of homosexuality and by night a rampant user of crack-cocaine and male prostitutes (Ted Haggard comes to mind) . . . or the decades long mass rape of children by the catholic clergy . . . . or the subjugation of women in Islam . . . . and so on, when religion controls sexuality the results are often very ugly . . . . but putting that aside I just think it's a distraction buying into unambiguously agenda driven nonsense like the Swedish government are eagerly funding an 'explosion' in immigrants signing up for 'sniper training'  ;D It's nonsense.

They mentioned Syrian immigrants in the article and I know of horrible murders that have happened, Syrian style, in the States. Like what was seen on the news after 9-11.  It was unimaginable.

I'm not sure what this means ? There were some killings that were 'Syrian style' - do you mean there were some killings done by Syrians in the US ? Or just in the 'style' of a 'Syrian killing' ?

CupOTea

• FDR Authority
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2016, 04:52:29 PM »
Look I don't know the specifics of this situation, but in defense of Mike Lice, I remember what a problem in Europe it was with the Turkish immigrants.   Their religion is also Muslim.

Without a doubt there are enourmous cultural differences between such disparate groups as Swedes and highly religious Muslim immigrants, you only have to look at the sexual assaults in Cologne during the new year celebrations to see there are starkly differing attitudes to women in these two cultures, I've always thought religion produces sexual dysfunction to some degree, whether it's a sexually repressed pastor by day lecturing on the evils of homosexuality and by night a rampant user of crack-cocaine and male prostitutes (Ted Haggard comes to mind) . . . or the decades long mass rape of children by the catholic clergy . . . . or the subjugation of women in Islam . . . . and so on, when religion controls sexuality the results are often very ugly . . . . but putting that aside I just think it's a distraction buying into unambiguously agenda driven nonsense like the Swedish government are eagerly funding an 'explosion' in immigrants signing up for 'sniper training'  ;D It's nonsense.

They mentioned Syrian immigrants in the article and I know of horrible murders that have happened, Syrian style, in the States. Like what was seen on the news after 9-11.  It was unimaginable.

I'm not sure what this means ? There were some killings that were 'Syrian style' - do you mean there were some killings done by Syrians in the US ? Or just in the 'style' of a 'Syrian killing' ?

The one I know about, it was the daughter that was killed and then after the death, they cut her body up and burned pieces of it over the next two years.  It is the way of dishonoring that person by desecrating the body.  It seems to be something they do.  Disgusting.  Again, I don't think everyone who believes in Islam would be that way.  I know moderate Muslims that are pretty hang loose and don't like the fanatics.   
Real men, proper big hairy real men who fight wild animals, naked, in the wilderness, with just a hammer and a copy of UPB, would shout, in their big hairy K-selected manly voices "look at me, I'm K-selected and I'm kicking this bear's ass, and I haven't got any pants on!"   : o )

• FDR Wizard
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2016, 06:03:12 PM »
The one I know about, it was the daughter that was killed and then after the death, they cut her body up and burned pieces of it over the next two years.  It is the way of dishonoring that person by desecrating the body.  It seems to be something they do.

I'm still not cleat what is it you are making the case for ?

Mike_Lice

• FDR Wizard
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2016, 06:52:26 PM »
But seriously, where have you got the idea from that they have (perhaps deliberately ?) been started on the shooting part of the sport first ? Where does this information come from ?

There is no info on that. All is known is they were getting lessons in shooting a sniper rifle on a biathlon shooting range.
And what is your thinking here, that a terrorist might think twice about committing an atrocity if they first have to undertake skiing lessons ? 

My thinking is why offer them shooting lessons? keep it limited to non harmful sports like soccer for instance.
Lol, but joking aside, calling target practice 'sniper pracitice' in this context is plainly an appeal to fear, the original article uses the word 'sniper' in its title, but in the context of the biathlon it means something entirely different, the article you linked to omits any mention of the context, it doesn't once mention that this is target practice as part of biathlon, - this is an article that calls these people 'nonwhite invaders', are you not picking up any clues here about what newobserveronline is all about ?

yup, I don’t agree with the tone of the article or the site, calling them invaders and such. I do have to question why in general they would offer to teach immigrants from the middle east to shoot sniper rifles.
So . . . . around 3 years ago some immigrants - just 50 immigrants from a Swedish population of 10 million people (the number '50' described in the linked article as an 'explosion' in interestam,

Before 2013 they didn’t have any immigrants taking the course. And in 2013 that number increased. I assume thats the reason why they bothered to cover it. They saw it as a significant increase to write an article about.
1) So, the problem with allowing immigrants to take part in the biathlon is that the state is funding it, what are you suggesting here, that the state should decide who can take part in sport, and that decision should be made on race ? Or should the state withdraw all funding for sport ?

Im suggesting to not give the immigrants coming from the middle east shooting lessons. These immigrants are registered as immigrants I assume. And it is known where they come from. Why would you make decisions on race?
Why would the state withdraw all funding for every sport for the immigrants even if there is a terrorist among them? Are terrorists more proficient killers after they learned to play soccer?
Are you a more effective killer after you learned to dribble a basket ball?

You don’t see a difference between soccer and shooting a sniper rifle. Its all sports to you?

2) In the robbery scenario above, would you say the customers are a high risk group ?

I didn’t really got the scenario. If you assume I see all immigrants as killers or invaders, I do not. My sole objection is why teach them to shoot snipers seeing there is a risk with these people. Higher than with teaching Buddhists immigrants to shoot for instance. There isn’t a radical buddhist group in Cambodia that wants to kill non-budhists, at least not currently :P
If there were such a radical Buddhist group. I would find it strange that Sweden would give fleeing Cambodian immigrants free sniper lessons.
3) If immigrants weren't a high risk group when it comes to allowing them to take part in target practice then why the increased rapes in Sweden !? What does this even mean ?

What I wanted to say is that there is enough reason to consider the current immigrants as a high risk group. It doesn’t come out of the blue.
Can you link to a credible source that supports this idea of an increase in rapes in Sweden ?
http://debunkingdenialism.com/2015/12/12/how-anti-immigration-activists-misuse-rape-statistics/

Thanks for the link. I thought there was an increase. Are there numbers for 2015? What does this mean for the sex attack cover ups in Sweden I’ve read about. Will they be calculated into the stats?

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/jan/11/swedish-police-accused-cover-up-sex-attacks-refugees-festival
http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/news/world/europe/article4666617.ece

Again, are you advocating segregation ? State control of sports participation ? Different rights for different races ? Something like that ? Would native Swedes still be offered the chance to take part in the biathlon ?

I think I answered this above already. I advocate to not give em shooting lessons on tax payers’ money. Instead give em therapy. I thought they came from a war zone?
Surely there are multitudes of ways for these people to interact and learn the language and culture that doesn’t involve a sniper rifle.
Quote from: Mike_Lice on Today at 05:08:04 AM

Would you extend this logic to the general population too - as a way of preventing general criminality?

No.
Quote from: Mike_Lice on Today at 05:08:04 AM
But also without a state most groups wouldn't be a problem

In a stateless world wouldn't an irrational cult like ISIS still be a problem?

Yes I assume it would. Thats why I said most groups not all groups.

CupOTea

• FDR Authority
« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2016, 12:48:31 AM »
I saw no where in the article that they talked about a biathlon shooting range. 
This is what they said...
"taught how to target shoot with “sniper” target rifles on a formal shooting ground"

The article could've been more complete, so there is only so far we can go with this conversation.  What I was saying, funny face, is that if Mike Lice is concerned, there are reasons for that.  I gave some examples above out of my life and people I know. 

Mike_Lice

• FDR Wizard
« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2016, 03:56:03 AM »
"taught how to target shoot with “sniper” target rifles on a formal shooting ground"

The article could've been more complete, so there is only so far we can go with this conversation.  What I was saying, funny face, is that if Mike Lice is concerned, there are reasons for that.  I gave some examples above out of my life and people I know.

A formal shooting ground means it adheres to all the safety codes accompanied with experienced instructors.
I think you are confused with the term shooting range. Which is a place where people can shoot different types of guns, usually indoors.

RecentlyBanned

• Banned
  • FDR Authority
  • Respect: +10
« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2016, 08:09:50 AM »
I know moderate Muslims that are pretty hang loose and don't like the fanatics.

"Not liking the fanatics" isn't the same thing as "standing up to them, and ensuring that they have no power nor influence over the typical Muslim".   

If you judge these moderate Muslims by their deeds, not their words, you get a different perspective of what they're really about.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2016, 08:12:28 AM by RecentlyBanned »

CupOTea

• FDR Authority
« Reply #12 on: January 18, 2016, 01:08:20 PM »

A formal shooting ground means it adheres to all the safety codes accompanied with experienced instructors.
I think you are confused with the term shooting range. Which is a place where people can shoot different types of guns, usually indoors.

Actually that was all addressed toward funny face.   I believe one of his points was that it wasn't a big deal because it may have been a biathlon.   Then it started to be assumed it was a one, but I didn't see anywhere that it said it was a biathlon. 

Mike_Lice

• FDR Wizard
« Reply #13 on: January 18, 2016, 03:00:34 PM »
+1

Actually that was all addressed toward funny face.   I believe one of his points was that it wasn't a big deal because it may have been a biathlon.   Then it started to be assumed it was a one, but I didn't see anywhere that it said it was a biathlon.

There is a link in the article which brings you to the original Swedish article. It tells they were taught to shoot in the spring on a biathlon course. (I used google translate to understand the swedish text)

CupOTea

• FDR Authority
« Reply #14 on: January 18, 2016, 03:03:49 PM »
Thanks Mike Lice.  My mistake.  Thanks for being thorough.