Author Topic: Tommy Robinson and Dave Rubin: Islam, Immigration, and Pegida  (Read 2287 times)

Mike_Lice

• FDR Wizard
  • Respect: +318
Tommy Robinson and Dave Rubin: Islam, Immigration, and Pegida
« on: February 10, 2016, 07:11:23 PM »
Have you guys seen this interview? Are there any English forum members who can give some insight on the muslim immigrant situation. Anybody been to Luten or Rotherham?

http://www.ora.tv/rubinreport/2016/2/5/tommy-robinson-and-dave-rubin-islam-immigration-and-pegida-0_62rnhhy7ehb3

: o )

• FDR Wizard
  • Respect: +651
Re: Tommy Robinson and Dave Rubin: Islam, Immigration, and Pegida
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2016, 09:07:53 PM »
+1
Have you guys seen this interview? Are there any English forum members who can give some insight on the muslim immigrant situation. Anybody been to Luten or Rotherham?

Do you have a specific question ?

I've been to Luton (it's 'Luton' rather than 'Luten') and Rotherham many times, I used to live in Sheffield (a few miles from Rotherham).

I'm not expert on 'the muslim immigrant situation' (whatever that is !?), but I can thrown my opinion and experience into the mix if you want, I live in London now.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2016, 10:20:01 PM by : o ) »
"In every ideologically based community, there's a group that's elated the confirmation bias machine has finally gotten around to visiting their neighbourhood, like the ice cream truck" . . money detonator

Mike_Lice

• FDR Wizard
  • Respect: +318
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2016, 03:14:19 AM »
Do you have a specific question ?

I've been to Luton (it's 'Luton' rather than 'Luten') and Rotherham many times, I used to live in Sheffield (a few miles from Rotherham).

I'm not expert on 'the muslim immigrant situation' (whatever that is !?), but I can thrown my opinion and experience into the mix if you want, I live in London now.

The muslim immigrant situation is everything to do with the points Tommy brings up in the video.
Radicalizing of muslims in the towns and prisons, Gangrapes and prostitution of minors and the cover ups. etc. What have you heard or experienced yourself.

: o )

• FDR Wizard
  • Respect: +651
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2016, 01:52:10 PM »
+1
What have you heard or experienced yourself.

Probably nothing more than you've heard, just the standard media reports.
"In every ideologically based community, there's a group that's elated the confirmation bias machine has finally gotten around to visiting their neighbourhood, like the ice cream truck" . . money detonator