Author Topic: How I imagine Molyneux's marriage  (Read 2498 times)

sacredfire222

• FDR Aware
  • Respect: +51
How I imagine Molyneux's marriage
« on: August 10, 2017, 08:08:00 PM »
+1
This is how I imagine the Molyneux marriage.
While Stefan is out earning resources so his wife will give him sex, she sits home quietly rocking her daughter waiting for Stefan to come home and give her an authoritarian command of what to do next. Has to happen this way because if she thinks for herself the results may be crazy or out of control.  Christina counsels her patients according to the philosophies of Freedomain Radio. At home she is required to discuss her patients and report how the counseling sessions went. This is done in a very hush hush manner, and this fact is not mentioned to the public anymore as was done in old podcasts.  Stefan reviews her counseling methodology and he corrects her when she veers off course. Again, a way of preventing things from spiraling further out of control by controlling the actions of his wife.  Stefan and Christina anxiously await the day that a qualified suitor will show up, interested in marrying the daughter. He will be required to disclose the amount of resources that he has gathered which he will trade for his daughter's sex.  She will have been raised to keep her legs closed prior to marriage, but the suitor will probably have banged a dozen or more 8s, 9s and 10s.  She will have been instructed in proper submissive behavior as well as dispensing of sexual pleasure to her husband, so as not to end up as a dreaded single mother who will place a larger burden on the state by requiring welfare and other benefits.  This will result in a happy future for the daughter.

Marc Moïni

• FDR Aware
  • Respect: +54
    • marcmoini.com
Re: How I imagine Molyneux's marriage
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2017, 04:57:46 PM »
This cracked me up, thanks for the laugh :)
lessons from my journey out of confusion and despair:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLEy_JSW_saSvsiG6wFnB8DeYUzT26-bA6

anony

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2018, 03:56:56 AM »
Isn't his wife Greek? You would think he'd refuse to marry (as his alt-right friends claim) a "mongrelized" ethnicity so "defiled" by non-white blood.

money detonator

• FDR Wizard
  • Mr. Non-Aggression
  • Respect: +741
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2018, 02:27:41 PM »
+3
Isn't his wife Greek? You would think he'd refuse to marry (as his alt-right friends claim) a "mongrelized" ethnicity so "defiled" by non-white blood.

Molyneux is an opportunist.  He only jumped on the alt-right bandwagon when it became popular/ lucrative. 
He started out as someone claiming to be the only anarcho-virtuous person on earth who cared about children.   ::)  She was going to be the first virtuous woman, and they were going to have the first virtuous "correctly parented" child.  PLEASE DONATE your life savings, trust funds, college savings accounts, and student loan $, SUCKERS!   :P  ;D
« Last Edit: March 10, 2018, 02:30:27 PM by money detonator »
"They are just money detonators!"  - Stefan Molyneux, passive-aggressive parenting expert, describes his wife and child as worse than taxation, podcast 2650

Phil82

• FDR Interested
  • Respect: +13
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2018, 01:08:58 PM »
+2
Quote from: money detonator
Molyneux is an opportunist.  He only jumped on the alt-right bandwagon when it became popular/ lucrative. 

Stef believes in being worshipped by and making money off his followers. The ideology to achieve these things is secondary. If he found it lucrative, I'm sure he would be willing to switch to more or less any other ideology in a heartbeat.

Lupus

• FDR Interested
  • Respect: +16
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2018, 03:14:49 AM »
+1
Stef believes in being worshipped by and making money off his followers. The ideology to achieve these things is secondary. If he found it lucrative, I'm sure he would be willing to switch to more or less any other ideology in a heartbeat.

It's almost guaranteed that he will, the Trump thing won't last forever, in fact it's already slowing down - as seen in his subscription rates which peaked between June 2016 and Jan 2017 (Socialblade / Stefbot).

So far he's done Atheism (specifically anti-Christian), Libertarianism, Anarcho-Capitalism, MRA, Conspiracism, Trump, Christianity (specifically anti-atheism) Nationalism, White Nationalism . . . it's hard to see where he goes next, mind you I didn't see the Trump thing coming, so it could be anything.

money detonator

• FDR Wizard
  • Mr. Non-Aggression
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2018, 02:15:02 PM »
+3

It's almost guaranteed that he will, the Trump thing won't last forever, in fact it's already slowing down - as seen in his subscription rates which peaked between June 2016 and Jan 2017 (Socialblade / Stefbot).

So far he's done Atheism (specifically anti-Christian), Libertarianism, Anarcho-Capitalism, MRA, Conspiracism, Trump, Christianity (specifically anti-atheism) Nationalism, White Nationalism . . . it's hard to see where he goes next, mind you I didn't see the Trump thing coming, so it could be anything.

I think he's shying away from Trump because of many, many, many, many (insert Trump hand gestures with his tiny hands) reasons.   

The reward is declining:  Now that Trump has won and is President, there's a long line of legit world power players groveling to flatter him that some crackpot Youtube cheerleader out of the thousands of crackpot Youtubers out there trying to the same thing is a horribly insignificant role.  How can his unpaid followers compete with PAID, organized Russian online pro-Trump trolls, esp now that they know that they are paying Molyneux to be their cult leader while in another (non-capitalist!) country, their counterparts are being well-paid to do the same job!!  So much for the capitalism in "AN-CAP" LOL.

The risk is high:  Given how Molyneux had notoriously slimy swamp monster political operative Roger Stone as a guest on his podcasts/ YouTube videos many, many, many, many (insert Trump hand gestures with his tiny hands) times, and Stone is now in the dragnet of Muellers' investigations which keeps extending out,  Molyneux would stay away from the topic unless he's as stupid as he sounds and looks, which unfortunately for us he isn't.

I've noticed that since the video of his biggest fan Chris Cantwell circulated widely on social media crying over going to prison after a warrant was issued for his arrest because of his violence at a White Supremacist rally, and after Cantwell bragged on a viral Vice documentary about his White Nationalist views, Molyneux has mostly retreated to his usual staples:  apocalyptic titles and end of the world predictions, bashing women, trashing moms and single moms, and talking about IQ and how other people are inferior to him in every way (the only subject that he's remained faithful and consistent about)   ::)  ;D.

The weeping Nazi, or "what happens when you listen to Molyneux for too long"   ;D:

https://youtu.be/uzdYsqpXtWA

Oh, and the other person who became an international laughing stock because of listening to Molyneux and following his advice, speaking of his wife:

Therapist who told podcast listeners to shun their families reprimanded

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/toronto/therapist-who-told-podcast-listeners-to-shun-their-families-reprimanded/article4846791/

Controversial podcaster listened in on therapist wife and clients
https://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/national/controversial-podcaster-listened-in-on-therapist-wife-and-clients-lawsuit-alleges/article22158708/
« Last Edit: March 12, 2018, 06:07:36 PM by money detonator »
"They are just money detonators!"  - Stefan Molyneux, passive-aggressive parenting expert, describes his wife and child as worse than taxation, podcast 2650

Lupus

• FDR Interested
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2018, 06:53:35 PM »
+1
I think he's shying away from Trump because of many, many, many, many (insert Trump hand gestures with his tiny hands) reasons.   

The reward is declining:  Now that Trump has won and is President, there's a long line of legit world power players groveling to flatter him that some crackpot Youtube cheerleader out of the thousands of crackpot Youtubers out there trying to the same thing is a horribly insignificant role.  How can his unpaid followers compete with PAID, organized Russian online pro-Trump trolls, esp now that they know that they are paying Molyneux to be their cult leader while in another (non-capitalist!) country, their counterparts are being well-paid to do the same job!!  So much for the capitalism in "AN-CAP" LOL.

Not sure where Molyneux goes next, which bandwagon he's going to attempt to clamber onto, but his rejection of Trump seems to have begun (see video link below) . . . in a few months or maybe a year he'll be telling his audience that he knew Trump was no good from the start . . .  ;D

Common amongst NPD sufferers is 'splitting', whereby others are rendered - in the narcissist's mind - as either wholly virtuous and good or wholly immoral and evil, so now Trump, who Molyneux once praised as a kind of glowing demigod is now apparently lacking in integrity, he's a betrayer, he's 'pumped up by blood soaked testosterone', he is a military fetishist (and so on) . . . following the splitting/NPD line you should expect Molyneux's demonisation of Trump grow in the coming months (which should be fun to watch for seasoned Molyneux watchers  ;D)  . . .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opAdGt4gOi8

Molyneux ends the video with his now routine end-times prophecies, in hushed tones . . .  'this is the end, we are at a crossroads, the end is nigh, the storm is coming . . . etc etc'
« Last Edit: March 23, 2018, 07:06:15 PM by Lupus »

money detonator

• FDR Wizard
  • Mr. Non-Aggression
« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2018, 04:28:32 PM »
I think he's desperately feeling around because he recently posted a YT video on "peaceful parenting", the original subject he harped on over a decade ago and abandoned for more lucrative political topics after a few years.  The video only got 30K views in a 2 week period, the fewest by far of his videos, so he's probably not returning to his daily whining and sobbing about his childhood spankings ::).  I think he had to be  desperate to find some topic to latch on to because the video looked so incongruous mixed in with his dozens of apocalyptic end of the world thumbnails, the topic he's pushing on to his current audience.    Seriously, if you want your audience to believe the world will end next week, month or year, it makes no sense to tell people to have kids and lecture them about how to parent.

I think he's headed for Alex Jones territory.  He's too "used up" (as he would say) to break into the mainstream or any screen bigger than a YT window.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2018, 04:47:03 PM by money detonator »

Lupus

• FDR Interested
« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2018, 05:30:16 PM »
+2
I think he's desperately feeling around because he recently posted a YT video on "peaceful parenting", the original subject he harped on over a decade ago and abandoned for more lucrative political topics after a few years.  The video only got 30K views in a 2 week period, the fewest by far of his videos . . .

Even his 'Logan Paul's brain is Missing' video amassed more views (60,000) than his Peaceful Parenting Explained video (30,000) . . . so much for his audience being the uniquely enlightened high
IQ vanguard ushering in a new world . . . lol  ;D

so he's probably not returning to his daily whining and sobbing about his childhood spankings

Yeah, I doubt his more political audience are really that interested in his personal issues, this might have been the case 3 or 4 years ago, but post-Trump his main utility to his audience is now in having their political thinking repeatedly reinforced . . . through the repeating of the same basic ideas over and over again, the central one being that you (the audience) are under attack, are in grave danger, and the end of everything you hold dear is coming . . . . the enemy that Molyneux tells his audience is attacking them might change over time . . . (the enemy has been - variously - the State, Christians, "whitey", politically engaged voters, the family, atheists, women, Democrat voters, non-whites, etc) . . . but the basic message remains the same, you are being attacked, and the few brave heroic truth tellers like Molyneux are our last chance.

I'm sure there's still somewhat of an audience for his mommy issues (30k although comparatively small, is an audience nonetheless), but the real money is in the 'Endless War' and 'Crisis' stuff.

I think he had to be  desperate to find some topic to latch on to because the video looked so incongruous mixed in with his dozens of apocalyptic end of the world thumbnails, the topic he's pushing on to his current audience. Seriously, if you want your audience to believe the world will end next week, month or year, it makes no sense to tell people to have kids and lecture them about how to parent.

Are you accusing Molyneux of contradictory ideas ! How dare you, that's outrageous, he's a "philosopher" don't you know !  ;D . . . . But seriously, yeah, it did seem out of place, for a long while now his videos have been Hate, Death, Crisis, Scandal, War, Satan, Killed, Collapse, War, War, Endless War, Apocalypse  . . . . basically this video . .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnlLgCJKOhY&pbjreload=10

I think he's headed for Alex Jones territory.  He's too "used up" (as he would say) to break into the mainstream or any screen bigger than a YT window.

Oddly, I recently had the very same thought, that Alex Jones territory seems like the most obvious natural progression from his crescendoing eschatology / end-times apocalyptic doom mongering.

Can't wait to see Molyneux selling his own range of overpriced vitamins !  ;)

money detonator

• FDR Wizard
  • Mr. Non-Aggression
« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2018, 09:21:23 PM »

Common amongst NPD sufferers is 'splitting', whereby others are rendered - in the narcissist's mind - as either wholly virtuous and good or wholly immoral and evil, so now Trump, who Molyneux once praised as a kind of glowing demigod is now apparently lacking in integrity, he's a betrayer, he's 'pumped up by blood soaked testosterone', he is a military fetishist (and so on) . . . following the splitting/NPD line you should expect Molyneux's demonisation of Trump grow in the coming months (which should be fun to watch for seasoned Molyneux watchers  ;D)  . . .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opAdGt4gOi8

Molyneux ends the video with his now routine end-times prophecies, in hushed tones . . .  'this is the end, we are at a crossroads, the end is nigh, the storm is coming . . . etc etc'

Alex Jones, Ann Coulter, Rush Limbaugh all released similar statements and videos recently, after Trump wimped out of his veto threat and signed the massive budget.  I think they all coordinate or borrow each others' talking points.

I think he's desperately feeling around because he recently posted a YT video on "peaceful parenting", the original subject he harped on over a decade ago and abandoned for more lucrative political topics after a few years.  The video only got 30K views in a 2 week period, the fewest by far of his videos . . .

Even his 'Logan Paul's brain is Missing' video amassed more views (60,000) than his Peaceful Parenting Explained video (30,000) . . . so much for his audience being the uniquely enlightened high
IQ vanguard ushering in a new world . . . lol  ;D

Random videos of kittens and puppies get a hundred times more views.   ::)
« Last Edit: March 26, 2018, 09:27:33 PM by money detonator »

Lupus

• FDR Interested
« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2018, 08:38:17 PM »
+1
Random videos of kittens and puppies get a hundred times more views.   ::)

I sometimes need to remind Molyneux fan boys that for all the talk (especially from Molyneux) of being some sort of big player, having influence and generally saving the world, that if you look at the raw numbers you'll see that he is ranked at 8,567th in the Youtube subscription rankings, that's 8,566 Youtube channels that have a more engaged audience . . .  and SocialBlade (generally respected as a reliable source on these things) ranks Molyneux's channel in 19,006th place when it comes to how influential a channel currently is . . . nineteen-freaking-thousand-and-six! Lol : )  Not top 10 or even top 100 or even 1,000, but just outside of the top 19,000.  :D ;)

Like you say, random videos of kittens and puppies get hundreds of times more views, there are channels dedicated to 'Lady Diana' (Princess Diana), 'Fun Colors & Toys' and make-up (for god's sake don't let Molyneux find out about that one! ;D) that are thousands (literally thousands!) of places above Molyneux.

I remember Molyneux once (correctly) pointing out the distorted perspective the online world can give us, historically we evolved in small groups, in modern society we tend not to hang around in groups of 2,000 or 200 but in families or with half a dozen work colleagues or 2 or 3 friends . . . so when online we tend to get a distorted picture of what's going on, having 500 people respond to a video (watch it, comment and so on) feels like we have connected in some meaningful way, but it's the sheer scale of the online world, when contrasted with what we'd normally (offline) consider a large group of people that can fool us into thinking we're making some sort of impact, when in the grand scheme of things we might be a very small ripple in an impossibly large ocean . . . . Molyneux pointed this out - if I remember correctly - to (hold on to your seat, this is going to come as a shock . . . ) belittle some caller, at the time I thought that he seems entirely unaware that the very same thing applies to him, in a world where a Youtube channel dedicated to repairing watches or how best to clean your pets can get subscriptions in the tens of millions, you really need to step back and see your video with 50k in some sort of context.

« Last Edit: March 31, 2018, 08:52:26 PM by Lupus »

Lupus

• FDR Interested
« Reply #12 on: April 14, 2018, 12:41:24 AM »
+1

In his latest video ("President Donald Trump Bombs Syria. Again.") Molyneux further distances himself from Trump, and - as any seasoned follower of Molyneux might have predicted - he's distancing himself from his own support of Trump in a sort of "I never said he was any good" sort of way  ;D

Apparently Molyneux always knew, from the beginning, that there wasn’t much hope of Trump being 'the answer' . . . and, of course, Molyneux says (with regard to his fervent if-you-don't-vote-for-trump-you-are-nothing-short-of-evil advocacy) "I regret nothing".

Right on time, right on cue, and exactly as predicted, this narcissist can be read like an open book.

Moyneux says he'll no longer take part in political commentary, but he's built his brand on being part of the whole Twitter / Youtube alt-media political circus, so I can't for a moment imagine his ego would take him bowing out gracefully seeing as this would leave him with just his crappy philosophical musings on free will and some stuff about how women are complete bastards ;D Like his 'I'm divorcing Hollywood' posturing, I expect he'll pay lip service to a divorce with political engagement, but come the first juicy political scandal or Washington gossip he'll jump straight back in.

money detonator

• FDR Wizard
  • Mr. Non-Aggression
« Reply #13 on: April 14, 2018, 01:45:30 PM »
At this point, he's just an online repeater for the Alt-Right signal.  Check the other dozens of Alt-right web outlets and YouTube talking heads and you will hear them voice the exact same opinion on the same topics.  Among the personalities in the Alt-Right movement, he's fairly insignificant, unlike his old status in the AnCap world.

I was surprised when he went into political punditry, not because I ever believed he was sincere in his commitment to not get involved with politics (because evil statism), but because I thought his level of extreme malignant narcissism would never allow him to become a low ranking mouthpiece for some larger ideology.  I thought he'd prefer being at the top of the pyramid and absolute ruler of his own made up belief system where he could keep claiming to his followers he was the only genius ever to exist on earth who finally figured out how to save humanity.  ::)
« Last Edit: April 15, 2018, 04:43:54 PM by money detonator »

Lupus

• FDR Interested
« Reply #14 on: April 14, 2018, 06:54:15 PM »
+3
. . . I thought his level of extreme malignant narcissism would never allow to him to become a low ranking mouthpiece for some larger ideology.

I think the answer to this is that - as bizarre as it might sound - he's convinced himself that he's playing a central role in global politics, he believes that "[this show has] influence in the very highest corridors of power in the world" (FDR 3578), he's convinced himself he played a central role in the UK's Brexit vote, he's convinced himself that he "swung the needle" on Trump's election - and that the Trump administration avidly watches his videos each day looking for direction and advice. When there's a general election in France or Germany Molyneux will issue direction to the voters as to how they need to vote, there is a real belief that he has influence over global political events.

In the "Why I'm Voting For Donald Trump" video, Mike deMarco says of Trump "he’s someone who seems to actually respond (to feedback)" . . . and goes on to say . . . "we put out a video about his comments on the whole Apple iPhone unlocking encryption thing and you know he never talked about that again which is kinda’ interesting, he never talked about that again after we put out that video".

Both Molyneux and deMarco, a two man echo-chamber, genuinely believe they are - to some extent - steering the politics of the western world, as absurd as that sounds it really is part of their thinking.

I think that's the reason Molyneux's narcissism is able to handle being a low ranking mouthpiece for a larger ideology, it's simply that he's convinced himself that he's actually a major player in politics.

« Last Edit: April 15, 2018, 03:01:14 AM by Lupus »