Author Topic: Molyneux justifies his position on family..claims to be making a positive change  (Read 1718 times)

Kronze21

• FDR Enlightened
  • Respect: +1
😂😂😂 is that all you can do is quote Stef??  Not the most orginal of people are you huh?? What a shame so unoriginal you have to quote a person you don't even like.😂😂😂😂

Ironically neither is that famous statement.

Obviously.

So face it Kronze21, your parents were bullies, or weak curriers of favour, or manipulative emotional infants themselves. You have no respect for them, for respect requires courage, and courage requires logical morality. You do not love them, since love demands virtue, and manipulating children into blind obedience is not at all virtuous.

Lupus

• FDR Aware
  • Respect: +43
😂😂😂 is that all you can do is quote Stef??  Not the most orginal of people are you huh?? What a shame so unoriginal you have to quote a person you don't even like.😂😂😂😂

Not an argument.

Kronze21

• FDR Enlightened
Prove it

Not an argument.

Lupus

• FDR Aware
Prove it

You are not arguing a position, you are not refuting anything I've said, you are just name calling, it's not an argument.

Kronze21

• FDR Enlightened
All you do is make claims.  Literally no argument either.  Come up with an argument and ill give you one in return.

Prove it

You are not arguing a position, you are not refuting anything I've said, you are just name calling, it's not an argument.

Lupus

• FDR Aware
All you do is make claims.  Literally no argument either.  Come up with an argument and ill give you one in return.

Your parents were bullies, or weak curriers of favour, or manipulative emotional infants themselves. You have no respect for them, for respect requires courage, and courage requires logical morality. You do not love them, since love demands virtue, and manipulating children into blind obedience is not at all virtuous.

Kronze21

• FDR Enlightened
I'm I'm sure some people's parents are.

Your parents were bullies, or weak curriers of favour, or manipulative emotional infants themselves. You have no respect for them, for respect requires courage, and courage requires logical morality. You do not love them, since love demands virtue, and manipulating children into blind obedience is not at all virtuous.

Lupus

• FDR Aware
I'm I'm sure some people's parents are.

Specifically, your parents were, before Molyneux there were no virtuous parents.