Author Topic: Projection  (Read 1130 times)

summa logicae

• FDR Aware
  • Respect: +47
Projection
« on: December 20, 2017, 12:51:05 PM »
Out of all the FDR shows I've seen, this one is the clearest example of textbook projection, and sophistry, to the point where I would almost feel sad for Molyneux.  https://youtu.be/uHVMQ9Ovxwc

Kronze21

• FDR Enlightened
  • Respect: +1
Re: Projection
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2018, 12:39:48 AM »
Stef's video was spot on.  Its you Stef haters that are truly projecting.  You're even projecting about projection.

Lupus

• FDR Enlightened
  • Respect: +52
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2018, 11:35:11 PM »
Stef's video was spot on.

Not an argument.

Its you Stef haters that are truly projecting.

Not an argument.

You're even projecting about projection.

Not an argument.

Has Molyneux taught you nothing ?

Kronze21

• FDR Enlightened
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2018, 12:37:20 AM »
😂😂😂😂 you're actually pretty funny dude.  This is One of the things I disagree with stef on.  Not everything has to be an argument.

Stef's video was spot on.

Not an argument.

Its you Stef haters that are truly projecting.

Not an argument.

You're even projecting about projection.

Not an argument.

Has Molyneux taught you nothing ?

Lupus

• FDR Enlightened
  • Respect: +52
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2018, 01:49:17 AM »
😂😂😂😂 you're actually pretty funny dude.  This is One of the things I disagree with stef on.  Not everything has to be an argument.

I suspect he uses his little 'not an argument' trope as part of his arsenal of tools employed to avoid challenges to his thinking.

summa logicae

• FDR Aware
  • Respect: +47
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2018, 01:29:49 PM »
+1
Stef's video was spot on.  Its you Stef haters that are truly projecting.  You're even projecting about projection.

Michael DeMarco is that you?

Faith

• FDR Aware
  • Respect: +14
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2018, 04:32:49 PM »
It probably is😁
Does anyone think it's weird how suddenly all these people started posting here, when there was little activity for quite some time? Is camp Steffie a little angry about something? As the activity seems to have been initiated by Stef supporter, Kronze21.
Is Kronze21 actually Mike D.?

Whatcha angry about Mikey? Something to do with lawyers, docs and bullshitters, maybe?

Faith

• FDR Aware
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2018, 06:05:19 PM »
I'm on Pacific time, and I think my posts show at 3 hours ahead of when they are posted in my zone. Which means if Kronke21 is in my tI'm zone, and his posts say 1:00 am, he could be posting at 10 pm. If he's on the West Coast as well.
I ll see if I'm correct about the time whenI post this post. It's just after 3pm here.....

Faith

• FDR Aware
« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2018, 06:12:13 PM »
Yes...I was correct. The posts show 3 hours ahead of the West Coast time.
I bet Kronze21 is on the West Coast.  As is Mike DeMarco,  too. Actually we have a lot of Steffie supporters out here in the Vancouver area. I think there are many in Portland, Oregon, too.

Faith

• FDR Aware
« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2018, 09:10:36 PM »
I knew Molyneux lived in Toronto, but I had thought DeMarco was in California.  I guess that is a different person with the same name.

Weston Dupree

• FDR Enlightened
  • Respect: +63
« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2018, 05:08:00 PM »
I have no idea who this person is or what his/her motive is, but I find this pretty fascinating. LOL

Faith

• FDR Aware
« Reply #11 on: July 03, 2018, 07:41:55 PM »
Weston, are you referring to Kronze21?
I just thought it odd that suddenly this Kronze21 posted on several boards,  and this seemed to spur many others into posting.
I suppose I should add I thought it weird because the people harassing me (who I assume are Molyneux supporters) have recently gone crazy over on another board. They have recruited a guy called Ben Szemkus to pretend to have attended a party 11 years ago with NXIVM members, and certain Democrats supposedly attended as well. It's some crazy alt-right conspiracy thing. I'm pretty sure these are the same harassers who went after me beginning in 2013...
I can't be sure they are connected to Molyneux, but I do know they are alt-right.

Weston Dupree

• FDR Enlightened
  • Respect: +63
« Reply #12 on: July 03, 2018, 10:47:31 PM »
Sorry. I don't know anything about that. I just thought it was interesting to think of MMD posting here. BTW it seems like calling him out got him to shut up. What does that tell you?

Kronze21

• FDR Enlightened
« Reply #13 on: July 14, 2018, 08:38:48 PM »
Cute 😂😂😂

Michael DeMarco is that you?

Kronze21

• FDR Enlightened
« Reply #14 on: July 14, 2018, 08:41:16 PM »

Well this fun.  Nothing like watching people make assumptions.

Yes...I was correct. The posts show 3 hours ahead of the West Coast time.
I bet Kronze21 is on the West Coast.  As is Mike DeMarco,  too. Actually we have a lot of Steffie supporters out here in the Vancouver area. I think there are many in Portland, Oregon, too.