Author Topic: Sargon...  (Read 702 times)

The Observer

• FDR Enlightened
  • Respect: +123
Sargon...
« on: March 03, 2018, 12:14:35 AM »
+1
Good God, what's with all these youtubers going on his show?  Even Carl (Sargon) has previously written his dislike for Molyneux in youtube comments.  Somehow, FDR continues to bring in all these people who I thought knew better (Dave Rubin, Jordan Peterson, and now, Sargon).  I want to hope these guys don't know who they are dealing with, but I know Sargon is well aware of Stefan's history. 

TLDR: Sargon went on FDR.

Bhez7

• FDR Interested
  • Respect: +12
Re: Sargon...
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2018, 03:39:52 PM »
Sargon is a piece of work himself, so I'm guessing he just wants whatever exposure he can get. His shtick is starting to run it's course, you can only rail lamely at 'sjws' for so long. Molyneux's strength seems to be his rhetorical slickness and he uses this to pass off as more intelligent than he is, thus garnering the attention of people who, by all rights, shouldn't have anything to do with him. Sargon lacks this articulateness seemingly.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2018, 05:21:03 PM by Bhez7 »

Weston Dupree

• FDR Enlightened
  • Respect: +61
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2018, 04:37:10 PM »
I get exactly what you guys are saying. I can't help but holding out some hope that people who are popular on the internet will see that Molyneux's an idiot and not go on his show. It's moments like these where I say to myself "Why the f*ck do I bother?" Let's think of the people who do not associate with him.

Some Black Guy, Ben Shapiro, Gad Saad, Luke Rudkowski, Sam Harris

Out of all of those, I'm curious about Gad Saad, because out of everyone on youtube he might be the most passionately against Islam. Maybe it's just a matter of time, but it's possible he doesn't like Molyneux.

summa logicae

• FDR Interested
  • Respect: +34
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2018, 05:53:32 PM »
They are really, both, just glorified shit stirrers, not really there to search for truth and make profound commentary so much, as to gain followers and donations. Now they paint themselves as part of a persecuted minority banding together in these harsh times, just wanting to speak truth to power when they're really just zero integrity, money grubbing YouTube personalities.

Lupus

• FDR Interested
  • Respect: +14
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2018, 05:31:03 AM »
Sargon thinks Molyneux is a sophist . . . (drag the below image into a new browser window to read the whole thing - he mentions Molyneux by name in his second post)

« Last Edit: March 04, 2018, 05:32:46 AM by Lupus »