Author Topic: Stefans new cult/religion  (Read 1417 times)

Sockittome

Stefans new cult/religion
« on: March 31, 2018, 09:53:48 PM »
I am amazed at how many folks get way to into a thing..whatever it maybe .. Everything to excess...its the American way.. Smoking tabacco for instance.. Was once done only cerimonialy ..then white men take a liking to it ..at first its done occasionally but before you know it half the population appears to be afraid of fresh air...instead chosing to filter as much as they can through a cigarette..all thier waking hours.
I guess i tend to forget how fanatical we humans can be ..I certainly did not believe people would follow a man so religously.. And much like a pissed off athiest.. be so angry that they were misled.. But athiest generally have a plausable excuse ..most were very young and indoctrinated into the lie...and if Stefan was or is the lie which you are so angry at... Maybe you shouldnt be looking for someone to save you.. Start saving yourself..first by thinking for yourself..and then if you find those that you agree with on some things that matter to you great..hang out.. have lunch.. Or follow them like they are the second coming of christ and crucify them when they dont meet your expectations.. Omg. No one is fit to guide you.. No one is on your path..though they may have been there or may soon be.. We do not all learn things at the same time.. Its your path learn from it and move on..if a man sounds like he has something to teach ..learn all you can until you reach a time when you no longer can..dont be mad because he isnt a All knowing GOD. As if... Nm we will never see eye to eye with all people in all things ..i doubt you will ever find another person who believes everything you do down to the socks you wear and food you like.. Let alone topics such as those that Stefan attempts to tackle ..and making videos and post showing your hatred of the guy smacks of jealousy for the attention someone is recieving for disagreeing with you. ..its should be about learning and growing ...not about attacking and discrediting..

You want to know how to make a murderer or a theif.. Once a child has killed a bird with a bb gun or stolen a candy bar from a store.. And it has been gossiped and spread around.. Just keep reminding him who he is...never let him forget..he is a murderer.. that bird killer.. probably going start wearing trenchcoats..etc.and that little thief better watch him.. Check his coat pockets when he leaves ..never let him forget what he is.. Because humans never grow up. Once a whore always a whore once a theif always a theif..and you just make sure you show them your righteous indignation ..make sure they know you are better than them..keep them down keep them offending by never letting them forget thier mistakes..because humans do not grow and learn.. Certainly we all were born able to read and write and knowing right from wrong.. We never made a mistake ..or when we did we got away with it..and its because we are smart. And they are not and so we cant let them forget who they are.
Its shame and guilt and it can make them reoffend or commit a crime even if they never did..like calling the school girl a slut..soon everyone calls her a slut..then she hates her life and wants to die... She ends up taking drugs her life is so miserable why not..soon shes a prostitute.. All because of a lie told at school and people who are determined to never let a person forget who they are or the mistake they may or possibly not even made. Learn to let people grow.. One day that little bird killer ...who you never let forget that he was ...maybe he comes and kills something you love. And all you have to do is not use guilt trips and reminding someone of a past mistake. Learn to let people grow..and forgive yourself aswell ..the pastnis past learn and move on

Lupus

• FDR Enlightened
  • Respect: +54
Re: Stefans new cult/religion
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2018, 12:22:10 PM »
I am amazed at how many folks get way to into a thing..whatever it maybe .. Everything to excess...its the American way.. Smoking tabacco for instance.. Was once done only cerimonialy ..then white men take a liking to it ..at first its done occasionally but before you know it half the population appears to be afraid of fresh air...instead chosing to filter as much as they can through a cigarette..all thier waking hours.

Three examples of someone taking something (in this case a cursory review of smoking habits) to excess . . .

"half the population appears to be afraid of fresh air."

"instead chosing to filter as much as they can through a cigarette."

"all [through] thier waking hours"

But athiest generally have a plausable excuse ..most were very young and indoctrinated into the lie...

Lol, the reason I'm not a Muslim or Sikh is because I was 'indoctrinated' . . . are you able to say specifically what was told to me as child that led me away from Islam ?

making videos and post showing your hatred of the guy smacks of jealousy for the attention someone is recieving for disagreeing with you. ..

If criticism = hatred . . . . then what you are doing here is making a post showing your 'hatred' for people who criticise Molyneux . . . which I assume (employing your own logic) is an indication that you are somehow jealous ?

You want to know how to make a murderer or a theif.. Once a child has killed a bird with a bb gun or stolen a candy bar from a store.. And it has been gossiped and spread around.. Just keep reminding him who he is...never let him forget..he is a murderer.. that bird killer.. probably going start wearing trenchcoats..etc.and that little thief better watch him.. Check his coat pockets when he leaves ..never let him forget what he is.. Because humans never grow up. Once a whore always a whore once a theif always a theif..and you just make sure you show them your righteous indignation ..make sure they know you are better than them..keep them down keep them offending by never letting them forget thier mistakes..because humans do not grow and learn.. Certainly we all were born able to read and write and knowing right from wrong.. We never made a mistake ..or when we did we got away with it..and its because we are smart. And they are not and so we cant let them forget who they are.
Its shame and guilt and it can make them reoffend or commit a crime even if they never did..like calling the school girl a slut..soon everyone calls her a slut..then she hates her life and wants to die... She ends up taking drugs her life is so miserable why not..soon shes a prostitute.. All because of a lie told at school and people who are determined to never let a person forget who they are or the mistake they may or possibly not even made. Learn to let people grow.. One day that little bird killer ...who you never let forget that he was ...maybe he comes and kills something you love. And all you have to do is not use guilt trips and reminding someone of a past mistake. Learn to let people grow..and forgive yourself aswell ..the pastnis past learn and move on

tl;dr . . . don't criticise Stefan Molyneux otherwise he'll just become a worse person . . . great logic, the same logic could be applied to Hitler, leave him alone, you'll only make him angry, let him get on with his project . . . lol.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2018, 12:26:36 PM by Lupus »

summa logicae

• FDR Aware
  • Respect: +47
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2018, 05:11:25 PM »
I'm not sure what your argument is. Are you saying that people should just not criticize Molyneux because he made a mistake pretending to be a philosopher and suckering people out of money? Not everyone here followed him like a cult leader and blindly looked to him for answers, and so don't hold an irrational hatred against him. Personally, I will continue to critique him as long as he calls himself a philosopher.

Lupus

• FDR Enlightened
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2018, 01:05:20 AM »
I'm not sure what your argument is. Are you saying that people should just not criticize Molyneux because he made a mistake pretending to be a philosopher and suckering people out of money? Not everyone here followed him like a cult leader and blindly looked to him for answers, and so don't hold an irrational hatred against him. Personally, I will continue to critique him as long as he calls himself a philosopher.

Yep, I too was also never a follower, never an FDR member, not someone initially drawn to his ideas and then - for whatever reason - rejected those same ideas . . . and like you I can't honestly say I feel any hatred towards him (although I can see why some people would).

And what about those who feel Molyneux has been central in the loss of their children, the ruining of their relationships or more generally the break up of their family . . . do they also just need to keep their mouths shut, is the OP "amazed" watching them get "way too into a thing" and "taking things to excess" by warning other parents, should they just write off the loss of their son or daughter and "learn to let people grow" . . . (translation: step back and allow Molynuex to do to other families what he's done to yours).

« Last Edit: April 02, 2018, 01:08:54 AM by Lupus »

Faith

• FDR Aware
  • Respect: +16
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2018, 09:56:42 PM »
When I see a post like this one by Sockittome, I think it could be written by a Molyneux supporter trying to bait people.
The nonsensical tone of this post is similar to many of the posts written by the people who harassed me (as per my earlier post). Some of the harassers posts were abusive towards me, and some were just oddly written, confusing word salad. 

Sockatease

• FDR Curious
  • Respect: 0
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2018, 06:06:33 PM »
Speaking of nonsense...Faith.. come to a post ..claim the author is here to bait you. When its clearly been 2 months since it was posted. Then claim he is here to harrass you ..all the while you harrass him with your inflamatory remarks ..

Lupus ..lol hey just take what someone says and twist it into what you believe.
  No criticism does not always equal hatred.. but i was not merely speaking of criticism ..I was speaking of fanatical hatred. By those who feel they are better people than those who may have made different mistakes in life than themselves.
 Also lupus your entire theory on me is flawed because you assumed I meant what you think.

Idk if I would call stefan a philosopher. But i do know Im not the person who gets to decide what anyone else is or isnt. And that may also include Socrates Plato and Aristotle or Kant voltaire or Hume. Maybe they lived to learn. And were simply trying to understand the world they lived in..

Ps universals . Do any of you have children .. how about grown children or a friend you love dearly but disagree with and have come to the conclusion that some folks just have to learn the hardway. And some never learn at all .. help each other grow if you can ..if someone wont allow you to do your part or your met with hostility and nitpicking...move on..  not my monkeys.. not my circus.. you will either learn or learn to fight the process of learning.

Faith

• FDR Aware
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2018, 06:45:27 PM »
Sock it to me

Excuse me?  That isn't what I said.  Reread my short post,  which I believe is clearly written. I said posts like yours are usually written by troll's trying to bait people to argue with them.
And I was correct . You obviously wrote a nonsensical post for some reason....lol.

Sockatease

• FDR Curious
« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2018, 12:53:40 AM »
No you are definitely incorrect
 And at best are incapable of understanding a level to which you may never achieve. I hope you do someday. It has however been my experience that most people get stuck at a certain age ..im guessing yours to be 18.. at best. Dont let yourself stay stuck an adult at 40 50 or 60 or more with the actions and attitudes of an 18 year old is a sad thing.. there is no talking to them and they are incapable of learning or growing.  And your response is unwanted and unnessicary as you obviously have nothing to add except harassment. Laughs and shakes my head ..are you a shill? Maybe you are a mod trying to stir up controversy to bring people to the forum ..i could respect that for a few post anyway ... but im getting the feeling you are just a forum troll harassing others then crying about others harassing you .. i think that just. And fitting and amusing..  ta ta.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2018, 01:27:11 AM by Sockatease »

Faith

• FDR Aware
« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2018, 02:21:12 AM »
Am I incorrect? So I guess you had a reason for writing a rambling post with no discernible point, as neither I or the other readers could understand the point.

I'm still trying to understand the meaning of this little ditty
"At best are incapable of understanding a level to which you may never achieve " .....So if I never achieve this "level", then I can't  even understand that this "level" exists? But if it exists ( and as you are aware of this high level, so then it must exist) then you must be capable of reaching this level, right?  and if at my best I'm incapable of understanding, what am I at my WORST? I mean if I'm already incapable (at my best) how can I get any worse than that?? What am I if I'm worse than incapable? Hmmm....quite the riddle.

But you don't sound like a troll at all🤣

« Last Edit: October 15, 2018, 02:37:17 AM by Faith »

Lupus

• FDR Enlightened
« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2018, 12:19:32 PM »
No criticism does not always equal hatred..

Agreed . . . . criticism of Molyneux and his ideas does not mean - as you try to establish in your first post - that the person making the criticism is "pissed off, "angry", "jealous", "miserable" and all the other schoolyard insults you inanely attempt to attach to anyone challenging Molyneux's ideas.

But i do know Im not the person who gets to decide what anyone else is or isn't.

Lol  ;D . . . . Yet you are the person who has decided that people here are "pissed off, "angry", "jealous", "miserable", "incorrect", "incapable of understanding", intellectually stunted, trolls, harassers . . . . (and so on).

;D :) ;D

Lol, idiot.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2018, 05:13:30 PM by Lupus »

Faith

• FDR Aware
« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2018, 07:34:41 PM »
But Lupus, how can sock monkey be an idiot when he just told us he has the ability to understand  a higher level of knowledge than most of us can?
For example, sock monkey is able to establish my intellectual age at 18, just by reading my few posts. That is a pretty amazing feat.
Now my kids are older than I am! 😁
« Last Edit: October 15, 2018, 07:36:36 PM by Faith »

Lupus

• FDR Enlightened
« Reply #11 on: October 16, 2018, 06:47:19 AM »
But Lupus, how can sock monkey be an idiot when he just told us he has the ability to understand  a higher level of knowledge than most of us can?

That's very true, it's not like the internet is overflowing with people self-ascribing a higher level of knowledge, that's definitely not the case, so he really must understand ideas we can only hope to glimpse.

Strangely these uniquely enightend people always seem to struggle with basic grammar / spelling - and as often logic - I suspect this is simply their brains being focused on higher things.

« Last Edit: October 16, 2018, 10:55:49 AM by Lupus »

Sockatease

• FDR Curious
« Reply #12 on: October 17, 2018, 03:24:54 AM »
Lupus why us it you assume i meant everyone one this site is angry.. I was only speaking to those that are.  You consistantly assume to much and have a penchant for leaping to the absurd. And them name calling ..brilliant.  why would anyone think we should let hitler go unpunished?  Let those that have commited crimes do their time then let it go.  Give them a chance to move on afterwards is all i am saying. Dont constantly harrass them and never let them forget the mistakes they have made ..you may keep them stuck right there then... do I mean someone like Stefan ..no. I think he is capable to learn and grow ..but 95 percent of the population ..may not be able to resist this persecution. And remain stuck.. because some people will never let the forget who they once were or once did.. if they ever really did any thing at all and were just victims of a smear campaign from a few butthurt people... faith I am correct in my assesment your intial post was just completely unnessicary   sock it to me ..eh? Here let me break out the crayons sock it t o me .. sock a tease ? Socrates .. philosophy  wise man ,   sock it to me ..give me your philosophy ..your wisdom ..? Lol thanks for not showing me either.

Sockatease

• FDR Curious
« Reply #13 on: October 17, 2018, 08:56:53 AM »
Btw I am writing on a cell phone . So I do not get real particular about basic grammer and will occasionaly miss capitalizing an I or a period and what have you. Neither of you have even attempted to speak on the whole point of my post and that is simply to let people grow. Nor have you shown me that you are capable to help anyone else grow. You cannot argue your points in such a way as to teach anyone anything. Just ignoring the topic entirely to nitpick.
The reason you are on a site like this is because you wouldnt stand a chance arguing your point with Stefan.
So like little 14 year old girls you make a hate site to allow your jealousy to fester. Lol  lupus he would be one of the main girls who start a site like this and Faith you would just be a follower.. If I was a coach Lupus would be a player and you a cheerleader. Whats a coach to do with a cheerleader.. not my monkey not my problem you cant see that. Lol. Lupus why so angry ..Im not angry at all in fact I smile everytime I write to you ..but the fact you are not catching on worries me .. and yes I do have to consider that the simple concepts I presented above may just be over your head ..as in somthing you have yet to contemplate. What is that they say people often make fun of that which they cannot understand.
Btw the truth is This site is like a site made by 14 year old girls to hate on another of their classmates.  And then there are those that follow...
I gave you to much credit ..I thought.  If they oppose Stefan .. Then surely there would be someone capable of opposing Stefan. ..well If I was half the fisherman I am supposed to be then all that baiting I have done has been for naught. but then again why should I think I would find someone here on Stefans level? If you were on his level you wouldnt make or join a hate site period it wouldnt be a prudent or wise waste of time.

Goodbye girls sorry but absolutely no need for me to return .. I hope you grow.

QuestEon

• Just some guy with a blog.
  • Administrator
  • FDR Wizard
  • What's your opinion? I'd love to hear it!
  • Respect: +457
    • FDR Liberated
« Reply #14 on: October 17, 2018, 04:01:08 PM »
+1
Goodbye girls sorry but absolutely no need for me to return .. I hope you grow.

Thank you very much for your contributions to the forum. Since you have announced your intentions to leave and not return, I have locked your account and closed this thread. Best wishes!
It isn't about winning the debate. It's about the truth.