Author Topic: Jordan Peterson's videos with Molyneux  (Read 79 times)

Faith

• FDR Interested
  • Respect: +5
Jordan Peterson's videos with Molyneux
« on: July 11, 2018, 01:04:57 PM »
I haven't yet watched these videos where Molyneux interviews Peterson,  but I have to say that just by associating with Stefan, Peterson is making a total fool of himself.
Peterson portrays himself as an intellectual,  so why does he volunteer to to talk to an illogical, unethical, racist liar? I don't understand his reasoning here. .. Obviously Peterson could do a very quick check on Molyneux and see what's Stefan has done. Peterson must be aware of the type of person Stefan really is, and yet he agrees to be a guest in his show?

I didn't like Peterson much before seeing this,   but after noticing that he associates with Stefan, I have zero respect for anything he says. 
« Last Edit: July 11, 2018, 01:06:57 PM by Faith »

Bhez7

• FDR Interested
  • Respect: +12
Re: Jordan Peterson's videos with Molyneux
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2018, 07:12:49 PM »
Because Peterson is a charlatan, partisan, ignorant ideologue. He fits in pretty well with Molyneux and the 'IDW' crowd

Kronze21

• FDR Enlightened
  • Respect: +1
Re: Jordan Peterson's videos with Molyneux
« Reply #2 on: Today at 01:06:02 AM »
Petersen certainly does get snow flakes like you all butt hurt.

Why do you hate the IDW crowd??  Yeah they're so partisan they're are multiple poltical parties within the IDW.  Shapiro-republican, Dave Rubin-libertarian and Sam Harris-democrat. 

Sounds like you're the ignoranant one.
Because Peterson is a charlatan, partisan, ignorant ideologue. He fits in pretty well with Molyneux and the 'IDW' crowd