Author Topic: Molyneux tours Australia and New Zealand July - Aug 2018  (Read 9662 times)

The Observer

• FDR Authority
  • Respect: +141
Re: Molyneux tours Australia and New Zealand July - Aug 2018
« Reply #30 on: August 04, 2018, 10:24:16 PM »
I was wondering how Molyneux would use the Australia problems to create a "I need your help now!" video.   Sure enough, he's saying he can stop a Civil War from happening if you donate to him.   Yet he's the only one who desperately wants a war to happen.  Molyneux will never say to his fans "we won" because it would mean the end of his donation money.  I can't believe how many people fall for this.  ;D

He's also complaining that the costs of the bodyguards "hurt his finances."  Well, just dip into that 2 million dollars of bitcoin you cashed out. 

Excultmember90

• FDR Aware
  • Respect: +26
« Reply #31 on: August 05, 2018, 12:41:41 AM »
Well, just dip into that 2 million dollars of bitcoin you cashed out. 

I've heard this, but I haven't been able to "prove" it.  Can you direct me to a reference please?

The Observer

• FDR Authority
« Reply #32 on: August 05, 2018, 01:12:22 AM »
He has received 683 bitcoins.  He cashed out 677 of them.  Bitcoin was worth about 4,000.00 USD when he cashed out most of it.   677 x $4,000 = $2,708,000.00.  If he held onto them, they would be worth almost double that amount.

https://www.blockchain.com/en/btc/address/1Fd8RuZqJNG4v56rPD1v6rgYptwnHeJRWs

Lupus

• FDR Enlightened
  • Respect: +85
« Reply #33 on: August 05, 2018, 01:26:54 AM »
+1
Well, just dip into that 2 million dollars of bitcoin you cashed out. 

I've heard this, but I haven't been able to "prove" it.  Can you direct me to a reference please?

The Bitcoin ledger is public, so anyone can look at any wallet and check out the balance, all the money in, money out transactions and so on.

I was taking a look through Molyneux's wallet mid 2017 and at the start of June he withdrew around 310 Bitcoin (this is public record so easy to verify) - I can't remember the exact Bitcoin exchange rate at the time, but I remember he took out several hundreds of thousands (US), leaving several hundreds of thousands more in the wallet - you could look up the exchange rate for June 1st/2nd 2017 for an more exact figure.

. . . . . . .

EDIT, just did a very quick check, the Bitcoin exchange rate for June 2017 was around 1BTC to $2500 (US), so on the first and second of June (17) he withdrew around $775,000 US (~310BTC).

Like I say, this is all public record, so if you can be bothered, you can pin it down to the last penny, but this should give you a pretty accurate picture.

« Last Edit: August 05, 2018, 02:06:45 AM by Lupus »

Excultmember90

• FDR Aware
« Reply #34 on: August 05, 2018, 01:37:45 AM »
Thanks guys, I know very little about cryptos so I didn't know what to look for.  This is frankly ridiculous, I just watched his last e-begging video of his and you'd think he is broke from the tone of it. 

Can I use the screenshot for a video I'm making on Molyneux?  Credit attributed to where due of course. 

EDIT: Forgive me if this is daft, but how do I go find his bitcoin ledger? 
« Last Edit: August 05, 2018, 01:43:46 AM by Excultmember90 »

Lupus

• FDR Enlightened
« Reply #35 on: August 05, 2018, 01:42:54 AM »
He has received 683 bitcoins.  He cashed out 677 of them.  Bitcoin was worth about 4,000.00 USD when he cashed out most of it.   677 x $4,000 = $2,708,000.00.

Last time I checked, he cashed out 310BTC over two days, June 01/02 2017, at the exchange rate then (~$2,500 / 1BTC) this was a little over three quarters of a million dollars (US), leaving another 199 BTC in that account.

If he held onto them, they would be worth almost double that amount.

It's waaaaaaaaaaaaaay more than that !

June 2017 1BTC = ~2,500 U$
Dec 2017 1BTC = ~13,800 U$ (!!)
June 2018 1BTC = ~6,500 U$

Depending when, where and how much - if anything - he withdrew, he could have potentially made a lot more than $2m.

My own suspicion is that with a growing Bitcoin wallet, and with the Bitcoin price taking off so meteorically through 2017 it must have become increasingly difficult to put yet another begging video, asking for yet more money, when you had - essentially - a publicly accessible bank account with such a large balance . . . . I suspect this is the reason he moved the funds out of public sight, perhaps into another Bitcoin account ? I mean can you really do the sad faced and desperate sounding 'we desperately need your help, we can't do this without you' videos, when you are directing your audience to an account they can see contains such large sums ?
« Last Edit: August 05, 2018, 02:05:57 AM by Lupus »

The Observer

• FDR Authority
« Reply #36 on: August 05, 2018, 01:51:05 AM »
@ Lupus, thanks for correcting my errors.  I had not followed his transactions as closely.  But I think we can say, he's in pretty good shape financially.

The Observer

• FDR Authority
« Reply #37 on: August 05, 2018, 01:54:10 AM »
Thanks guys, I know very little about cryptos so I didn't know what to look for.  This is frankly ridiculous, I just watched his last e-begging video of his and you'd think he is broke from the tone of it. 

Can I use the screenshot for a video I'm making on Molyneux?  Credit attributed to where due of course. 

It's fine with me.  It's pretty well known he benefited hugely from bitcoin.   I look forward to seeing what you create!  You don't need to credit me.

Lupus

• FDR Enlightened
« Reply #38 on: August 05, 2018, 01:57:06 AM »

Yep, the tone is always one of a desperate, penniless man, who could singlehandedly save civilisation if only he had the funds . . . .

Sure, no credit needed, let me upload a better quality screenshot . . .

EDIT: Forgive me if this is daft, but how do I go find his bitcoin ledger?

Just Google any Bitcoin wallet or Blockchain explorer - basically anything that'll let you look through a Bitcoin wallet, there are hundreds out there, try something like 'Bitcoin wallet check' or 'Bitcoin wallet lookup' . . . then stick his Bitcoin address into the 'which wallet do you want to look at' bit . . . 

Molyneux's wallet address . . . 1Fd8RuZqJNG4v56rPD1v6rgYptwnHeJRWs

At the moment his wallet is down to 6 BTC (just $43,000), as he's emptied it over the last year or so, but you can see he's had 683 BTC in total in that particular account ($4,760,000 at today's prices, but like I say he cashed out a load at last year's lower price).
« Last Edit: August 05, 2018, 02:08:28 AM by Lupus »

Lupus

• FDR Enlightened
« Reply #39 on: August 05, 2018, 01:59:16 AM »
Better quality screenshot from mid 2017 . . .

Lupus

• FDR Enlightened
« Reply #40 on: August 05, 2018, 02:03:53 AM »
+1
EDIT, correction, I've just realised he had 199 BTC after the big withdrawal at the start of June 17, rather than 540, apologies, I was mistakenly reading the list from the top to the bottom.

Whichever way we look at it, he's a pretty wealthy man, this Bitcoin wallet is the only publicly viewable of his accounts, but he also takes money through PayPal, credit card, cheque, bank transfer and so on, none of which the public can check.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2018, 02:10:22 AM by Lupus »

Excultmember90

• FDR Aware
« Reply #41 on: August 05, 2018, 03:06:21 AM »
Thank you for your help all. 

Boy, I wish I had a million dollars to play around with.  Hell, fifty grand would be nice at this point,  :P

summa logicae

• FDR Enlightened
  • Respect: +60
« Reply #42 on: August 05, 2018, 12:39:13 PM »
I was wondering how Molyneux would use the Australia problems to create a "I need your help now!" video.   Sure enough, he's saying he can stop a Civil War from happening if you donate to him.   Yet he's the only one who desperately wants a war to happen.  Molyneux will never say to his fans "we won" because it would mean the end of his donation money.  I can't believe how many people fall for this.  ;D

He's also complaining that the costs of the bodyguards "hurt his finances."  Well, just dip into that 2 million dollars of bitcoin you cashed out.

I was really hoping they wouldn't cancel any of their speaking venues. That they did gives him just the ammunition he needs to give his talking points credibility by pointing to the "left" not wanting to hear the truth, while, naturally, using the opportunity to fatten his finances even further.

Excultmember90

• FDR Aware
« Reply #43 on: August 05, 2018, 08:08:05 PM »
+2
Well, I just called out Stefan asking where the $1.3 million was and was banned in 45 seconds. 

Free speech in action.

Here's the sub 2 minute video I attached as well. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1L_CaALmYE
« Last Edit: August 05, 2018, 08:12:48 PM by Excultmember90 »

Lupus

• FDR Enlightened
« Reply #44 on: August 05, 2018, 08:50:47 PM »
Well, I just called out Stefan asking where the $1.3 million was and was banned in 45 seconds.

Yep, that's how it works . . . but not to worry you can email his call-in show with your criticisms and challenges and - as a critic - you will be fast tracked to the front of the queue.  ;D ;)