Author Topic: Molyneux tours Australia and New Zealand July - Aug 2018  (Read 10439 times)

Excultmember90

• FDR Aware
  • Respect: +26
Re: Molyneux tours Australia and New Zealand July - Aug 2018
« Reply #45 on: August 05, 2018, 09:20:14 PM »
Is it possible to shadow ban someone on youtube?  Because I saw a comment calling him out on one of his videos a while ago (not mine), but now it's magically gone.  I've looked 10 times, it's not there, but I have a screenshot of the comment I took yesterday, and it's quite old so I doubt he happened to find it and then just deleted it.

Lupus

• FDR Enlightened
  • Respect: +91
« Reply #46 on: August 05, 2018, 10:13:56 PM »
Is it possible to shadow ban someone on youtube?  Because I saw a comment calling him out on one of his videos a while ago (not mine), but now it's magically gone.  I've looked 10 times, it's not there, but I have a screenshot of the comment I took yesterday, and it's quite old so I doubt he happened to find it and then just deleted it.

Yes, as far as I am aware shadowing banning is the default Youtube method, I don't think Youtube has an absolute ban system (like Twitter or Facebook), so even though you are banned from - for example - Molyneux's channel, you are still able to view content (unlike Twitter and Facebook), and can even post in the comments section, although only you will be able to see the post.

The Observer

• FDR Authority
  • Respect: +141
« Reply #47 on: August 06, 2018, 12:15:28 AM »
I was really hoping they wouldn't cancel any of their speaking venues. That they did gives him just the ammunition he needs to give his talking points credibility by pointing to the "left" not wanting to hear the truth, while, naturally, using the opportunity to fatten his finances even further.

I totally agree with you.  It's better to let people speak and just not attend.  When people try to shut people up, it just makes their voice louder.  And yes, it just creates another excuse for another ebegging video. 

Excultmember90, yes, you can shadow ban people on youtube.  There is an option under every comment to "hide users comments from channel".   I don't like to censor people on my channel, so I don't use it.  I did once use it when someone was spamming my channel with religious texts.   I was shadow-banned from FDR a long time ago for pointing out his use of moral relativism.

Excultmember90

• FDR Aware
« Reply #48 on: August 06, 2018, 02:25:35 AM »
+2
I thought so^^  I knew I saw a comment disappear before my eyes. 

Anyway, second video in the making now, will be up as soon as my internet finishes uploading (which takes a while because I'm on a remote rural 3g connection). 

EDIT: And we're live
« Last Edit: August 06, 2018, 03:16:04 AM by Excultmember90 »

QuestEon

• Just some guy with a blog.
  • Administrator
  • FDR Wizard
  • What's your opinion? I'd love to hear it!
  • Respect: +463
    • FDR Liberated
« Reply #49 on: August 06, 2018, 07:06:33 AM »
....EDIT: And we're live

And very well done!
It isn't about winning the debate. It's about the truth.

Excultmember90

• FDR Aware
« Reply #50 on: August 06, 2018, 07:36:59 AM »
I'm glad you like it, but I guess the main question is...how do we get this out there more? 

Obviously I'm banned on Stefan's twitter, and now I've confirmed I'm being shadow banned on youtube as well, my comments not showing up when I sign in as a different account and try to view them. 

Faith

• FDR Enlightened
« Reply #51 on: August 06, 2018, 12:30:26 PM »
Guys, I have a couple of questions.

Do you think all the crypto currency deposits into Stefans account are actually  donations from viewers? Or do you think there is a possibility that there is some type of criminal activity (think money laundering ) that is being covered up with the "viewer donations" premise?

And secondly,  how could this video be banned from your own YouTube channel?  Do you mean Stef blocked your twitter account in 45 seconds? You can still post you video on Twitter and try to find people opposed to Stefan who will retweet it.   

Lupus

• FDR Enlightened
« Reply #52 on: August 06, 2018, 01:20:45 PM »
Guys, I have a couple of questions.

Do you think all the crypto currency deposits into Stefans account are actually  donations from viewers?

Yes, I guess it's donations and profit accrued from Bitcoin's price increase.

Or do you think there is a possibility that there is some type of criminal activity (think money laundering ) that is being covered up with the "viewer donations" premise?

Of course not, who would carry out money laundering with a publicly viewable account !?  ;D You could make the same claim for anyone with any account, I wonder if the money in my brother-in-law's bank account in the profit from a child sex slave trafficking enterprise that is being covered up with the "waged employment" premise.

Faith

• FDR Enlightened
« Reply #53 on: August 06, 2018, 02:06:21 PM »
Lupus, since all bitcoin transactions are publicly viewable,(as you just said)  and we all know criminals are using bitcoin, then criminals are definitely  carrying out criminal activities in publicly viewable accounts!  Every day. Surely you know hackers have hacked many websites and installed software that hacks your computer and uses your computer to mine crypto currency and then deposit the currency into the criminals accounts. Obviously this is all public as well, but they haven't been able to catch the criminals doing this.

I'm not sure what the sarcastic comment about your BIL being involved in a child sex-trafficking ring is supposed to imply about me, but if you assume I believe in these crazy pizzagate theories you are totally off track. Lol.

I was interested in what you are saying regarding the crypto currency donations because for one, do you really think that many people are donating to Stefan using crypto currency?  And , as I mentioned in an earlier post, I was harassed by some alt-right group (I was told it was connected to FDR.)  It was also suggested to me that these people harassing me are involved in criminal activity and are using crypto currency....so this is why I'm interested.

The harassment still continues, though at this point they have changed tactics.

The Observer

• FDR Authority
« Reply #54 on: August 06, 2018, 02:52:37 PM »
+1
I'm glad you like it, but I guess the main question is...how do we get this out there more? 

Obviously I'm banned on Stefan's twitter, and now I've confirmed I'm being shadow banned on youtube as well, my comments not showing up when I sign in as a different account and try to view them.

Make sure your metadata tags are full of keywords that people might type when searching for vids on Molyneux. 

I've already linked your video on my "5 reasons..." video.  People will see it when they watch.  My video got over 500 views yesterday (I have no clue why), so people are going to see it.  I also posted a new comment that I pinned with your video linked in the comment.  Your video will get views, but it will take time.

Edit:  I'm going retweet your video at Molyneux on Twitter.  He hasn't blocked me (yet) on Twitter.   ;D
« Last Edit: August 06, 2018, 02:54:58 PM by The Observer »

Faith

• FDR Enlightened
« Reply #55 on: August 06, 2018, 03:10:48 PM »
Good ideas to help circulate this video.

I noticed that Molyneux's bitcoin account does not appear to be tracked by the NEO-NAZI BTC tracker bot. I wonder why Stefan is not included with the other neo-nazis, such as Southern?

Lupus

• FDR Enlightened
« Reply #56 on: August 06, 2018, 04:40:49 PM »
Lupus, since all bitcoin transactions are publicly viewable,(as you just said)  and we all know criminals are using bitcoin, then criminals are definitely  carrying out criminal activities in publicly viewable accounts!

That's a good point, but someone quite well know, who openly advertises his Bitcoin address, is vastly more likely to come under scrutiny than a criminal with an anonymous (anonymous as in not
publicised or known to anyone but the criminal) address.

How would you even know what address to look at if you wanted to check out whether person X is up to no good ? A clear example would be if I were to say - right now - that I spend my days stealing cars, I then sell them on and am paid in Bitcoin by the dealers, who move them abroad . . . even with my admission, where would you start to look for my Bitcoin account ?

Every day. Surely you know hackers have hacked many websites and installed software that hacks your computer and uses your computer to mine crypto currency and then deposit the currency into the criminals accounts. Obviously this is all public as well, but they haven't been able to catch the criminals doing this.

I'd say this scheme suffers from the same problem mentioned above, where do you look if they've not told you their address ?

I'm not sure what the sarcastic comment about your BIL being involved in a child sex-trafficking ring is supposed to imply about me, but if you assume I believe in these crazy pizzagate theories you are totally off track. Lol.

Lol, yes, basically that, it's a theory from desire from what I can see, there is absolutely no evidence that Molyneux is involved in criminality (besides crimes against 'philosophy'), so you may as well level any crime (or suspicion of crime) at anyone you like, even my BIL, as it meets the same standard.

I was interested in what you are saying regarding the crypto currency donations because for one, do you really think that many people are donating to Stefan using crypto currency?

I would guess - and it's just a guess - that he takes more donations through more traditional/mainstream methods, I'd guess PayPal and Credit Cards are a much more common method.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2018, 04:44:12 PM by Lupus »

Lupus

• FDR Enlightened
« Reply #57 on: August 06, 2018, 04:42:22 PM »
Edit:  I'm going retweet your video at Molyneux on Twitter.  He hasn't blocked me (yet) on Twitter.   ;D

Lol, ban in 5 . . 4 . . 3 . . 2 . .

Faith

• FDR Enlightened
« Reply #58 on: August 06, 2018, 05:48:21 PM »
Lupus,  according to current research, 44% of bitcoin transactions are linked to criminal activity, and about 25% of bitcoin users are criminals. If that's true its pretty scary stuff...and doesn't reflect well on the neo-Nazi type groups, who regularly use bitcoin.

You bet I have a desire to bring awareness to Stefan and his creepy friends. ..who I'm sure are connected to the assholes who harassed me.

Anyways, Molyneux wasn't currently tracked by the Neo-Nazi BTC tracker bot, but he is now 😂😁😀

And I'm trying to get a few more names added to the tracker as well. They are reviewing those people right now. If you guys know of other alt-right/neo-nazis who are asking for bitcoin donations, please ask to have them added to the list.  Currently I think the only Canadian was Faith Goldy... but now Stefan is on the list as well.

The Observer

• FDR Authority
« Reply #59 on: August 06, 2018, 07:17:16 PM »
I just found out that Youtube really did remove Alex Jones from the platform (for now).  I am very surprised.  I don't agree with their decision, but this is part of the downside of Youtube being a company that answers to advertisers.  I expect they will reinstate his channel eventually.  Makes me wonder if they will go after Molyneux eventually.