Author Topic: Author of "Race, IQ, and Jensen" repudiates Molyneux as a "coattail-hanger"  (Read 2840 times)

QuestEon

• Just some guy with a blog.
  • Administrator
  • FDR Wizard
  • What's your opinion? I'd love to hear it!
  • Respect: +459
    • FDR Liberated
It isn't about winning the debate. It's about the truth.

The Observer

• FDR Authority
  • Respect: +136
+1
Ouch indeed.  It's happened before with Joe Rogan.  I also am curious if Jordan Peterson has regrets after researching him better.  Peterson hasn't been on his show in a long time.  I suspect a lot of his guests do not understand who they are talking to.

Lupus

• FDR Enlightened
  • Respect: +60
Ouch !! Wow ! James Flynn is an enormous name in the field, this is a massive kick in the balls for Molyneux.

;D

summa logicae

• FDR Enlightened
  • Respect: +49
Well. it's enormously satisfying to read that Flynn referred to Molyneux as a clown.

Faith

• FDR Aware
  • Respect: +17
+5
Poor Stefan. His ego must be taking a real beating   😁
However  - excellent news for Stefan - he's number ONE at at least one thing. He's now in top spot as the White Supremacist who has received the highest amount of bitcoin donations!

I just had him added to the Neo-NazI BTC tracker and Molyneux is in top spot.  John, the guy who runs this tracker asked me to verify how Stefan was a neo-Nazi. .  then he messaged back minutes later and said 'never mind,  it didn't take long to see that he is a bad dude'...😁😁

And he sent Stefan a tweet to let him know he was added to the tracker.

You're finally Numero Uno Stefan. 😁

Lupus

• FDR Enlightened
+2
Well. it's enormously satisfying to read that Flynn referred to Molyneux as a clown.

Weirdly, David Gordon (Mises Institute), another pretty respected figure in his field, also called Molyneux a clown back in 2014 (after reviewing UPB).

David Gordon: "I have no more interest in debating him than in debating a clown."
« Last Edit: August 07, 2018, 11:52:52 PM by Lupus »

The Observer

• FDR Authority
Poor Stefan. His ego must be taking a real beating   😁
However  - excellent news for Stefan - he's number ONE at at least one thing. He's now in top spot as the White Supremacist who has received the highest amount of bitcoin donations!

I just had him added to the Neo-NazI BTC tracker and Molyneux is in top spot.  John, the guy who runs this tracker asked me to verify how Stefan was a neo-Nazi. .  then he messaged back minutes later and said 'never mind,  it didn't take long to see that he is a bad dude'...😁😁

And he sent Stefan a tweet to let him know he was added to the tracker.

You're finally Numero Uno Stefan. 😁

I admit, this is over my head in understanding how and why this works, but it sounds hilarious. 

summa logicae

• FDR Enlightened
  • Respect: +49

Weirdly, David Gordon (Mises Institute), another pretty respected figure in his field, also called Molyneux a clown back in 2014 (after reviewing UPB).

David Gordon: "I have no more interest in debating him than in debating a clown."

I'll have to check out his review. I'm in the process of making a video on his UPB myself at the moment.

Faith

• FDR Aware
  • Respect: +17
Observer
It's just the point that his bitcoin donations are now being publicly recorded daily by a tracking bot, and posted on twitter every day. ... I bet Molyneux won't enjoy the exposure. 

The purpose of the Neo Nazi BTC tracker is to show the amount of donations these groups are taking in, and how the ievels fluctuate with planned white supremacist rallies or events. And there is a stong connection to crypto currencies and crime, so this is useful info.

The Observer

• FDR Authority
+1
Observer
It's just the point that his bitcoin donations are now being publicly recorded daily by a tracking bot, and posted on twitter every day. ... I bet Molyneux won't enjoy the exposure. 

The purpose of the Neo Nazi BTC tracker is to show the amount of donations these groups are taking in, and how the ievels fluctuate with planned white supremacist rallies or events. And there is a stong connection to crypto currencies and crime, so this is useful info.

I just checked out that page and I laughed when I saw the first donation on the top was to FDR.   ;D

Excultmember90

• FDR Interested
  • Respect: +23
Forgive the ignorance, but those lifetime numbers don't see accurate (value wise).  Doing the math, it seems like Moly cashed out $1,350,000 in 2017 which was almost the entire thing. 

Am I wrong here?  (New to Bitcoin)

And another thing.  Is there a list floating around of people who have "disavowed" Molyneux after being on his show like Flynn?

I've seen several guests I liked completely disappear like Vox Day, presumably after he was sent some of Stefan's "works". 

EDIT:  Let's start a list here

Disavowed or Repudiated Molyneux:

Sam Harris
Russell Brand
Joe Rogan
James Flynn

People who have not appeared on his show in a long time:

Vox Day
Jordan Peterson
Dave Rubin

People that will always appear on his show:

Paul Joseph Watson
Mike Cernovich
Lauren Southern
« Last Edit: August 08, 2018, 09:53:46 PM by Excultmember90 »

The Observer

• FDR Authority
I don't think there's an official list.  I only know of a few people that won't have anything to do with him anymore. Some of them are:

Sam Harris
Russell Brand
Joe Rogan
James Flynn

People I have not seen on his show in a long time:

Vox Day
Jordan Peterson
Dave Rubin

People that will always appear on his show:

Paul Joseph Watson
Mike Cernovich

Excultmember90

• FDR Interested
  • Respect: +23
I've started a list in the original post and added Lauren Southern to the "always appear" list. 

The Observer

• FDR Authority
Lauren (as I just found out recently), is only 23.  That's very young.  I would not be surprised if she starts to distance herself eventually.  Her channel will likely surpass his.  I am not a big fan of Lauren, but I am impressed that she has done all this at such a young age.  My views and opinions have expanded a lot since I was 23, and hers likely will too. 

Lupus

• FDR Enlightened
+1
I've started a list in the original post and added Lauren Southern to the "always appear" list.

I got the district impression in this conversation between Jordan Peterson and Douglas Murray that - on the subject of Race and IQ - Murray was hinting at Molyneux when expressing his concerns that 'some on the right' are pushing the Race and IQ thing.

Molyneux is not mentioned by name, but they will both be familiar with him and his views having both been guests on his show at some stage, I also think that if the whole Race and IQ thing were being promoted by an avowed racist or a Daily Stormer contributor then Murray would be less concerned as these people are rarely listened to, let alone taken seriously.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYgC9Zrp0ps&pbjreload=10

16:00 onwards . . .