Author Topic: Author of "Race, IQ, and Jensen" repudiates Molyneux as a "coattail-hanger"  (Read 1688 times)

money detonator

• FDR Wizard
  • Respect: +756
During his Mises days, Molyneux cast every critic as a child abuser (the enemy du jour).  For his unflattering review of UPB, Gordon got taunted by Molyneux fans with allegations of being a child abuser and child molester.

These days, every critic is an enemy of free speech  ::).

I can hear it now ... "Why does Flynn hate free speech"?!!  ;D

Faith

• FDR Aware
  • Respect: +16
Did Stefan have any legitimate reason to accuse him of being a pedophile?  I have to wonder if there was any projection there.  Stefan was molested as a child, and he's a narcissist, and those are both factors that are common with child molesters...any reason to believe he's a pedophile himself?

Excultmember90

• FDR Interested
  • Respect: +23
Murray was hinting at Molyneux when expressing his concerns that 'some on the right' are pushing the Race and IQ thing.

Probably from when Sam Harris asked him about being on Molyneux's show and Murray admitted he didn't know anything about IQ and race, or Molyneux. 

Lauren (as I just found out recently), is only 23.  That's very young.  I would not be surprised if she starts to distance herself eventually.  Her channel will likely surpass his.  I am not a big fan of Lauren, but I am impressed that she has done all this at such a young age.  My views and opinions have expanded a lot since I was 23, and hers likely will too.

Just adding for those here, after quite a lot of research and doing these videos, I don't have many bad things to say about Lauren herself other than she talks too much through her nose.  **just ranted from how much I've had to listen to her** 

Truthfully, I think a lot of her repugnant views have come from Molyneux himself. 
« Last Edit: August 09, 2018, 02:23:05 AM by Excultmember90 »

Patience

• FDR Enlightened
  • Respect: +72
+1
Observer
It's just the point that his bitcoin donations are now being publicly recorded daily by a tracking bot, and posted on twitter every day. ... I bet Molyneux won't enjoy the exposure. 

The purpose of the Neo Nazi BTC tracker is to show the amount of donations these groups are taking in, and how the ievels fluctuate with planned white supremacist rallies or events. And there is a stong connection to crypto currencies and crime, so this is useful info.

I just checked out that page and I laughed when I saw the first donation on the top was to FDR.   ;D
Yesterday, he received a Bitcoin donation worth $0.89! Is that one dollar less transaction fees?

summa logicae

• FDR Aware
  • Respect: +47
During his Mises days, Molyneux cast every critic as a child abuser (the enemy du jour).  For his unflattering review of UPB, Gordon got taunted by Molyneux fans with allegations of being a child abuser and child molester.

These days, every critic is an enemy of free speech  ::).

I can hear it now ... "Why does Flynn hate free speech"?!!  ;D

I'm hoping his ego is big enough to address Fynn in the worst of terms in an upcoming video, but it doesn't seem likely.

Faith

• FDR Aware
Hmm, that's interesting. Receiving bitcoin donations worth less than the transaction fee is bizarre. And this is one of the reasons they are tracking these alt-right groups donations....looking for patterns and fluctuations. Apparently donations to alt-right groups will show a large increase just before a planned alt-right rally, and I believe there is a rally coming up soon.

In regards to Murray being more concerned that Stefan is pushing the IQ and race link, do you think people actually are more likely to believe Stefan and take his word as fact, than the word of an "avowed racist "? I mean, anyone who is reasonably intelligent KNOWS  Stefan is a racist...who cares how he labels himself.

The Observer

• FDR Authority
  • Respect: +136
I didn't even know it was possible to send .89 cents of bitcoin to someone.   ;D  I've read that the transaction fees are pretty high with bitcoin these days. 

Faith

• FDR Aware
I think you're correct Observer.
I don't know much about crypto currency, but common sense tells me that no one would ever bother to make a donation that small .
Some type of error?
Something else going on?

My story about harassment by an alt-right group connected to Molyneux is true, and the info I've been given is that there is some type of crime connected to these people who have harassed me. This would make sense because that could be a motive for harassment, I think....attempts to scare people away from the truth?
I don't know,  but I keep looking into all the possibilities, anyways.

The Observer

• FDR Authority
In regards to bitcoin, I think what might have happened is that someone could have tried to send him a few dollars, and then what was left over after the fees was just .89 cents.  I'm not a bitcoin expert either. 

What's weird about Moly's fans is that I will occasionally get these floods of views over a few days on my "5 reasons not to donate.." video.  I'll then get a flood of similar angry comments on that video.  It's pretty funny that they orchestrate these group "spamings."   ;D

Faith

• FDR Aware
That is weird, Observer.
You would think if someone were going to donate using bit coin they would be aware of the transaction fee beforehand ... but considering the cause they are supporting,  they may not be overly bright 😁

If the spammings come in groups like that, I wonder why that is. Its interesting that they have spammed me on twitter in groups as well - a few months ago they made up dozen's of new twitter accounts that they used to bully me with (in hopes that I would shut down my account; I guess) When that didn't work they went on to threaten legal action.I have an idea that one reason they appear in groups is because it's usually a few people running several accounts at once. That is what they seem to do with me, anyways. I've also noticed that they have moderators working with them on a number of forums. I know that sounds crazy, but the evidence I have  points to that being the case.

Whatever they are doing, they definitely have followed me on a number of sites before I realized what was going on.
I bet they are reading my posts here, too.

Are your videos under the name The Observer?  I'll see if I can find them.

Weston Dupree

• FDR Enlightened
  • Respect: +63
Gordon got taunted by Molyneux fans with allegations of being a child abuser and child molester.

The way I remember it is that Molyneux fans just got angry with him over a negative book review and said he LOOKED like a pedophile.

As far as Molyneux being a pedophile himself, there was a clip that I think Tru Shibes posted where he sounded like a pedophile. Molyneux is talking to a guy and then the guy puts his girlfriend on the phone. The girlfriend is crying and telling Stef her boyfriend is too brainwashed by him. Molyneux then asks her about how often she was spanked as a child. (Of course that's the logical thing to do.)The way he said something about how "your mother pulled down your panties and spanked you sounded SUPER creepy. Like, it's definitely speculative to talk about Molyneux's sexual life, but there are some things that no sane person would say.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fXGhgnqti0

It starts at around the 41 minute mark

QuestEon

• Just some guy with a blog.
  • Administrator
  • FDR Wizard
  • What's your opinion? I'd love to hear it!
  • Respect: +457
    • FDR Liberated
+3

You can just go to qetv.fdrliberated.com and click on The Observer tab. I gave him his own section.  :)
It isn't about winning the debate. It's about the truth.

Faith

• FDR Aware
That was a bit creepy,  but I'm more alarmed at how he spoke to this woman when she accused him of persuading her boyfriend to leave her. He pretended he never said anything like that,  and then tried to make it sound as though she was the one who was in the wrong.

Typical narcissistic gaslighting and projection tactics.

I find it alarming, too, that he is not a psychologist but yet he is giving advice like this. Very dangerous. He has no idea what he's talking about. Yes spanking is not good, and since most people were spanked as a child , he can try and appeal to almost everyone.

Faith

• FDR Aware
Thanks QuestEon.

The Observer

• FDR Authority
+1
If the spammings come in groups like that, I wonder why that is. Its interesting that they have spammed me on twitter in groups as well - a few months ago they made up dozen's of new twitter accounts that they used to bully me with (in hopes that I would shut down my account; I guess) When that didn't work they went on to threaten legal action.I have an idea that one reason they appear in groups is because it's usually a few people running several accounts at once. That is what they seem to do with me, anyways. I've also noticed that they have moderators working with them on a number of forums. I know that sounds crazy, but the evidence I have  points to that being the case.

Whatever they are doing, they definitely have followed me on a number of sites before I realized what was going on.
I bet they are reading my posts here, too.

That's interesting to know that I'm not the only one.  I suspect it's a couple of his fans that orchestrate these spamings by creating a bunch of sock accounts.  It's always the same type of comments that I see like, "you took this out of context..."  I even saw one of them post something like "you're demonizing him!"  ;D  Pretty funny considering his fans claim to be against the SJW's who say similar things.  What they don't realize is, I get a small amount of ad revenue on that video, and every view and comment they leave, makes my video easier to discover when people are searching youtube. 

Yes, those are my videos. Just keep in mind that some of them have flaws.  I think my more recent vids are better than my earlier ones.