Author Topic: Stefan Molyneux lies and contradictions "feature film" help?  (Read 638 times)

poopmeat

• FDR Enlightened
  • Respect: +197
Re: Stefan Molyneux lies and contradictions "feature film" help?
« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2018, 04:24:32 PM »
+1
I actually went start to finish (grazing) over the entire list of timestamps, and I'm seeing a really clear picture and pattern on Molyneux now that I think I "get him" if you will.  I'm actually planning on doing another video just on the psychology of him because that in it's own right is actually quite interesting and I think can shed a lot of light on his behaviours and actions.   

As for some deleted episodes, I'll PM you tomorrow sometime when I find the references.  Glad you mentioned them because I know I saw a couple that were deleted at FDR but had what seemed like great bits I wanted...I want to say 597 was one of them or something like that...  Will let you know, and thanks again.

Ok great if you want to discuss Molly 1 on 1 through voice chat I'd be more than happy to. My name on discord is Alt-Universe and I created/hangout of this discord called 'Skeptic Project'. I beleive I'll be able to send you individual podcasts through discord I think. Just DM me on discord so I'm aware that you're there as well as who you are and I'll chat in voice chat. Link to my discord is below.

Skeptic Project
https://discord.gg/YPzA7Q

I managed to download all the FDRpodcasts through when Molly still had a bittorrent networking hosting the podcasts. At that I only listened to the bittorent audio's and not the fdrpodcasts.com podcasts. DLing fdr podcasts through bittorent took several weeks to do but I mainly did it because Molly could more easily edit/delete/modify his podcasts on fdrpodcasts.com then through bitorrent. If Molly had edited even 1 podcasts on being hosted on bitorrent he'd have to start a whole new network at which he would have to get seeders for it. There is very strong possibility that Molly could have taken the opportunity to edit the podcasts on fdrpofcast.com because of my timestamps, to cover things up therefore things he said in the timestamps could be completely deleted hence why I included complete time of the audio to compare them (Then again he could of filled in missing time with dead air). I don't believe I'm overly cautious I just am very familiar with people of his mindset trying to cover things up. I do know when I publicly released my timestamps around 2015 he ripped the BitTorrent for his podcasts down on freedomianradio.com.

As for your interest in doing a psychology of Stefan I think that would be a very interesting video to do. I think to understand Molly on a personal level you should maybe see how he interacts with people in his life who were close to him before he was a internet podcaster. That means his interaction with his wife, his good friend John, and even his wife's parents..

I'll give you a few timestamps of interest here below. and BTW if you notice from podcasts 0 to 500 you'll notice a lot more personal information on stefan then it dramatically drops off as newer podcasts are produce. I suspect when he got his wife in trouble is when he stopped forfeiting personal information in his newer podcasts.

http://skepticproject.com/articles/fdr/timestamps-all/#ask-a-therapist-577
9:00: Stef's wife says her parents threatened to come by their house.Stef's wife says it's been 2 over 2 years since she has contacted her parents.
31:00: Stef says if his wife's parents want to have it out that he's ready to do it.
33:00 - 43:00: Stef says his wife's parents might slap him across his face with a spatula for stealing their daughter. Stef's wife says her parents were more liberal than most greek parents. Stef's wife says very little physical violence, little verbal violence. Stef's wife thinks she did the wrong thing in defooing her parents. Stef's wife says her father does not even cuss.
1:03:00: Stef says nothings wrong in small talk.
1:09:00: Stef says he predicted the parents would not come to their house to talk to their daughter.

http://skepticproject.com/articles/fdr/timestamps-all/#deleted-884
0:00: Stef says they hid from christina's parents when they knocked on their door upstairs. Stef says it's hard to hide from people outside in their house as you can see everything going on within their house.
3:00: Stef says sooner or later Christina's parents will catch us. Stef says when that happens he'' say get off our property or we will call the cops.
7:00: Stef says that this is sad what Christina's parents are doing in their 70's
8:00: Stef says they can move Christina is bound geographically to this location do to her license.
10:00: Stef says he's not moving because a couple of elderly greek people are on his trail.
15:00: Stef says that Christina's parents are upset because they are not getting what they want.
50:00: Stef says he would expect the black communists to be natural anarchist because of the way they are treated in this country.

http://skepticproject.com/articles/fdr/timestamps-all/#primary-887
29:00: Stef talks about being a philosopher's takes a lot of courage. Caller responds back it does not sound free when you're hiding in a attic from your wife's parents when they ring the doorbell. Stef responds that yes it does take courage I'll trade 20 minutes in my attic then spend time with corrupt people/ 8 years with my family. I can control not having a relationship with my family I can't control when people show up at my doorstep. So yeah every now and then i have to hide in my attic.

http://skepticproject.com/articles/fdr/timestamps-all/#ask-a-therapist-505
47:00: Stef says he advocates getting parents out of your life. he says you can't unwire 20 years of history.

http://skepticproject.com/articles/fdr/timestamps-all/#ask-a-therapist-783
1:56:00: Stef's wife says once she gained self knowledge there was a period of time where she was to afraid to leave the house to see people. Stef says people liked Stef's wife parents it was really hard for Stef's wife to defoo her parents. Stef's wife was in fear of having to defend her position to defoo her parents from people who liked them. Stef's wife felt like she was getting attacked each time she had to defend defooing her parents to people she knew. Stef's wife says it's ok to meet people and go out. it's being social. You don't have to have the same beliefs you just can't have very deep discussions. Stef buts in that you don't need to be friends with the cashier.

http://skepticproject.com/articles/fdr/timestamps-all/#ask-a-therapist-817
2:00: Stef says him and his wife defooed their siblings for siding with their parents.

http://skepticproject.com/articles/fdr/timestamps-all/#deleted-341
1:00: Stef says he had a argument with his wife about money.
2:00: Stef says him and his wife has problems as to where to move to. She wanted to stay close to her parents. Now she does not see much of her parents anymore.
5:00: Stef's wife got upset when Stef put groceries on the carpet.
27:00: Stef's wife says money is a lot of the reason couples fight.

http://skepticproject.com/articles/fdr/timestamps-all/#primary-429
21:00: Stef says he was upset when his wife sided with someone else stef said he does not consider this situation the height of loyalty. Stef says you can't choose me as a lover then side with the grocery store.
23:00: Stef says you don't want to side with a clerk because they disapprove. Stef says you want to side with your husband your lover. Stef says he feels betrayed and disrespected. Stef says if you side with the clerk then the bond we have must not be that strong.
27:00: Stef says what would he think if a wife rolled her eyes at her husband. he'd think 'what a bitch.'.
31:00: Stef says admittingly it was his fault for not paying for the groceries as he was waiting for his wife but none the less that does not mean you should lose respect for me.
36:00: Stef says his wife disrespected Stef in front of a grocery clerk.
38:00: Stef says in a marriage the wife always needs respect even when they're wrong.
41:00: Stef says his wife is undermining the marriage by rolling her eyes.
42:00: Stef says him and his wife talked about the eye rolling for hours.
43:00: Stef says if a grocery clerk gets you to turn on me then Stef says he can turn on his wife at a snap of a finger.
44:00: Stef says one of those things to have a good marriage is to not roll your eyes at me. Stef says we must have a common front.
45:00: Stef says his wife learned that from her dad that his wife did not innately do that. That her mom was a bossy know it all.
53:00: Stef says do not be afraid to confront someone if you feel disrespected.

http://skepticproject.com/articles/fdr/timestamps-all/#primary-22
55:00: Stef says he hates pompous people. Stef says he told him that he did not like his wife. Stef explains to his friend what will happen if they divorce his wife.

http://skepticproject.com/articles/fdr/timestamps-all/#primary-183
41:00: Stef says if he and his wife were to divorce we already agreed that we both would not seek alimony.

http://skepticproject.com/articles/fdr/timestamps-all/#primary-761
30:00: Stef said if him and his wife got a divorce he would not need a lawyer as Stef and his wife talked about this before getting married.

http://skepticproject.com/articles/fdr/timestamps-all/#ask-a-therapist-783
1:56:00: Stef's wife says once she gained self knowledge there was a period of time where she was to afraid to leave the house to see people. Stef says people liked Stef's wife parents it was really hard for Stef's wife to defoo her parents. Stef's wife was in fear of having to defend her position to defoo her parents from people who liked them. Stef's wife felt like she was getting attacked each time she had to defend defooing her parents to people she knew. Stef's wife says it's ok to meet people and go out. it's being social. You don't have to have the same beliefs you just can't have very deep discussions. Stef buts in that you don't need to be friends with the cashier.
2:01:00: Stef's wife says you must stay firm with your convictions by hiding at home. Stef says attacks don't have to be obvious. it's the subtle rationality that their your parents as to why not to defoo.
2:02:00: Stef says your people get the bad people out of your life before you fix yourself. Like getting off the drug before you start rehab.
2:03:00: Stef says trust people within the boards you will always have someone to talk to on FDR.
2:04:00: Stef says if he wakes up from the illusion and can't connect with each other then you'll really wish you did not have the red pill.

^--- As you can see above from justifying how he hides from his wife's elderly Greek parents in a attic to him arguing with his wife because she doesn't want him to lay the groceries on the ground his personal interactions with people seems to be almost absolute control. He even admits himself at one point when his wife sided with the grocery store to feeling like he's losing control. I'd also expect that Stefan is a INCEL Involuntary Celibate. His manners when it comes to picking up woman is basically if they don't like me I didn't want them anyways. He seems to be super sensitive when woman did not like him for being bald, hot etc... This type of mindset even goes into when he's looking for a new job and "Not feeling wanted" when he doesn't get hired or get money he's looking for. Go on any INCEL reddit for a bit and you may see overly sensitive anxiety ridden people who are obsessed with perfect bodied Chads and you may see similar personality traits with Stefan Molyneux. Stefan technically has a wife but I believe you can be a INCEL and still be married. INCEL's and Stefan seem to debate and nit pick every molecule on a person's body. I always assumed Molly's over examination of topics was because he wanted to be thorough but to be fair INCEL's go through the same thought process as Molly on any topic including the topic about woman. If you ever watch some of Elliot Rodgers videos he is definitely a INCEL he reminds me a lot of Stefan as far as thought process/overly examining topics to reach absolute conclusions.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2018, 10:17:37 PM by poopmeat »

Excultmember90

• FDR Interested
  • Respect: +23
« Reply #16 on: August 19, 2018, 08:16:23 PM »
+3
Ok great if you want to discuss Molly 1 on 1 through voice chat I'd be more than happy to.

I'll take you up on it, I'm not sure if my connection will hold up though.  It doesn't handle a Skype voice call so, we'll see.  Thank you very much for the offer, I'll get in touch via PM this either today or tomorrow.

There is very strong possibility that Molly could have taken the opportunity to edit the podcasts on fdrpofcast.com because of my timestamps, to cover things up therefore things he said in the timestamps could be completely deleted

That he most definitely did, there is dead air on a lot of his podcasts I noticed.  I had put it down to a server error, but now that you mention it, it makes more sense that he edited them.  I should have been more alert, considering it always happened right when I wanted a certain part. 

As far your interested in doing a psychology  of Stefan I think that would be a very interested video to do. I think to understand Molly on a personal level you should maybe see how he interacts with people in his life who were close to him before he was a internet podcaster. That means his interaction with his wife, his good friend John, and even his wife's parents..

I think the main thing with the video I plan (of course we can do as deep as we want as being "free"), is to expose just enough of who Molyneux really is, and that he's not some well balanced naive guy just trying to do a radio show.  Leading the horse to water if you will, but not deluging them with torrential floods from a firehose.  There's enough there if you know where to look to sink the man for 100 years, but it's like looking in the Pacific for a sunken ship, never going to happen unless you already have the coordinates.  That's the video I plan to make, more of a scratching of the surface.

Timestamps

Thank you for those, and all the others, and also thanks to all who have chipped in. 

I'll message you later on (either today or tomorrow), I have a lot going on this week, and we'll go from there. 

Excultmember90

Lupus

• FDR Enlightened
  • Respect: +52
« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2018, 05:52:20 PM »

Molyneux says of being called racist, it's terrifying, it destroys your family, it's a horrifyingly negative label, it'll make you a target, it'll end your career (etc etc)  . . . . oh yeah he also says it's just words, stop complaining you 'cheap ass bastards', it's just some freaking words, it's not a big deal.  ;D

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

1) Being called 'racist' is horrific.

1:47:20 "you don't have to live under that fear, you don't have to live under that shadow [of being called racist], it's destroys friendships . . . white people, in general, live under the terror of being called a racist . . . you want to know why there's a Donald Trump, there's a Donald Trump as pushback, because people are tired of living in fear . . . "

Source: http://cdn.freedomainradio.com/FDR_3181_Call_In_Show_15_Jan_2016.mp3

2) Being called 'racist' is horrific.

Molyneux says that being called 'racist' creates a 'horrifyingly negative label', it wears down good will and creates target groups.

20:30 "When you call people racist, sexist, deplorable, homophobic, when you create these vast horrifyingly negative labels for people you throw everyone in this giant bucket of immorality you are wearing down the good will of the people that protects all of us . . . you are creating a group that can be targeted."

Source: ‎cdn.freedomainradio.com/FDR_3695_Gianforte_Elected.mp3

3) Being called 'racist' is just words, it's no big deal, stop whining about it, you cheap ass bastards.

Molyneux says that being called 'racist' is 'just words', anyone worried about being called racist is a 'cheap ass bastard', it's just words and words cannot hurt you.

37:20 "In-group preferences, Jews do it, Asians do it, Hispanics do it, Muslims do it, so listen . . . Europeans, you better start having in-group preferences . . and yeah, ok, people are going to call you racist . . . sticks and stones . . . you cheap ass bastards, sticks and stones, it's just words, sticks and stones can break your bones, but words will never hurt you . . . "

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flssY6CRfWM&spfreload=10
« Last Edit: August 24, 2018, 10:02:14 PM by Lupus »