Author Topic: Molyneux moving up in the world  (Read 308 times)

money detonator

• FDR Wizard
  • Respect: +755
Molyneux moving up in the world
« on: August 18, 2018, 06:55:27 PM »
  ♪♫♬   love letters straight from your heart  ♪♫♬

from the KKK grand wizard himself:

Faith

• FDR Aware
  • Respect: +14
Re: Molyneux moving up in the world
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2018, 10:33:42 PM »
I just found this post  on twitter today, as well, even though it was originally posted December 2016.  Weird that it's suddenly being retweeted again.

Another interesting little bit of info I just discovered about Stefan today - Joe Rogan and another talk show host (I forgot her name) accuse him of trolling them and apparently , somehow,  making money by doing that . I haven't had a chance to watch the videos on this yet, so I'm not sure exactly what he's accused of. The interesting thing, for me, is that this seems to mesh with the trolling and harassing I experienced , which I've been told is linked to Stefan.

Anyone hear about this accusation by Rogan before?

Patience

• FDR Enlightened
  • Respect: +72
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2018, 05:08:16 AM »
I just found this post  on twitter today, as well, even though it was originally posted December 2016.  Weird that it's suddenly being retweeted again.

Another interesting little bit of info I just discovered about Stefan today - Joe Rogan and another talk show host (I forgot her name) accuse him of trolling them and apparently , somehow,  making money by doing that . I haven't had a chance to watch the videos on this yet, so I'm not sure exactly what he's accused of. The interesting thing, for me, is that this seems to mesh with the trolling and harassing I experienced , which I've been told is linked to Stefan.

Anyone hear about this accusation by Rogan before?

Is this it? Joe Rogan and Ana Kasparian - about 4 minutes in:
https://youtu.be/exUMuE4QRD4

Faith

• FDR Aware
  • Respect: +14
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2018, 11:33:21 AM »
Yes, I think that's all they said about him and trolling. There were several more videos linked to the article,  but I watched them and they didn't contain any info on Stefan.
I'm disappointed because I was hoping the trolling was more along the lines of his fake post incident. That's would be the incident where he was caught replying to his own Youtube video under a fake identity. He pretended to be a woman in his reply and praised Stefan for being so insightful and helpful....😆

The host here tho also has a video where she shows her response to Stefans 's video about her, and she played a few clips of Stefan criticising her. He comes across as a bullying creep and an idiot there.
So that was interesting.