Author Topic: Stefan Molyneux is part of a massive Intelligence Honeypot network  (Read 691 times)

Bhez7

• FDR Interested
  • Respect: +12
Re: Stefan Molyneux is part of a massive Intelligence Honeypot network
« Reply #15 on: September 30, 2018, 08:16:41 PM »
Like many conspiracy minded people you're seeing patterns and deeper meanings where there aren't any, and where simpler explanations fully suffice. You offer no real evidence of any kind. Like what does "It's fake. Odd sounding names. Brittany Pettibone? Really?" even mean? That name sounds perfectly legitimate to me. Is it cause it sounds kind of silly? There are plenty of sillier names and even vulgar sounding ones, the world is a big place.

The simpler explanation is that these are all relatively unintelligent and/or misinformed people who share similar ideologies, though perhaps not down to the specific details. They share each others platforms to mutually widen each others audiences, both exposing them to new fans and legitimizing them to old ones. Stefan contradicts himself because he's a narcissist and a clown, he doesn't care about consistency and can't even seem to recognize it. He's a sophist, he's even admitted that he'll use every trick in the book to 'debate' his point of view and come out the winner. They all keep doing what they do either because they believe the things they say, or because it allows them to make a killing on youtube and through donations or both. And the money can cause cognitive dissonance also, where they might have normally shifted an opinion or incorporated new relevant info, but they need to pander to their audience and keep them interested/outraged.

This is just another wild conspiracy theory with no evidence. It's very telling when instead of offering compelling arguments and evidence people suggest you just 'go research it yourself'. In fact it's a hallmark of irrational conspiracy believers.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2018, 08:18:31 PM by Bhez7 »

Faith

• FDR Aware
  • Respect: +16
« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2018, 11:53:04 PM »
Of course, Bhez7. I'm sure these clowns know the truth, too. I thought at first they were just trolling here to annoy me (as they are likely the same trolls I know) however,  I wonder if they have another pressing  agenda at the moment. Currently the alt-right Q-morons are spreading disinformation about Dr. Christine  Ford, and one of their lies is that she works with the CIA. Not that it makes any sense to me to connect her to these other people mentioned here, but to the illogical trolls....who know?

Faith

• FDR Aware
« Reply #17 on: October 01, 2018, 01:33:01 PM »
Bhez7
I forgot to mention that I disagreed with one of your comments.  You said that all these people listed are relatively unintelligent and misinformed. I cant agree with that.

I believe these people know exactly what they are doing - they are deliberately trying to sell misinformation to those who are not intelligent enough to understand logic. While some of these people do promote ideas that have some truth to them (which they then twist or exaggerate)others like Alex Jones tries to sell blatant lies.

There is no way that I'll ever believe Jones is really crazy enough to believe his own bullshit. He's obviously selling lies and propaganda for the purpose of getting rich.

truseekr12

• FDR Interested
  • Respect: 0
« Reply #18 on: October 01, 2018, 05:32:29 PM »
You speak the truth, truseekr12, but I suspect you'll find little acceptance here. I came to the same conclusion as you did long ago. Molyneux is too smart to be so incredibly stupid - and about very specific, obvious things - for him to be anything other than what you describe.

People are not ready to accept that their gurus are as scripted as their "tell-lie-visions", even people here. This is not a place for truth-seekers, though there are surely some here (like yourself), this is a place for (well-deserved) Molyneux-bashing....

Thanks. Didn't see your post from before. I decided I would just put the information out there for people that are ready to investigate and hear the truth about Stefan. I guess alot of the people here just arent ready for this stuff yet. Molyneux's job is to peddle BS, he is another Alex Jones, Joe Rogan, etc in a different face.

I actually am now getting suspicions (due to the resistance in this thread), that there are sockpuppets and trolls on here that want to keep people thinking that Stefan is just incompetent and stupid, and how he couldnt possibly be anything more, despite his rampant success - and lack of censorship - on youtube.  Appeal to ridicule, strawmans, deflection, red herrings, etc are all here - these are all tactics trolls use to cover up the truth.

Or maybe people just arent ready for it. Shrug.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2018, 05:39:57 PM by truseekr12 »

Gadfly

• FDR Interested
« Reply #19 on: October 02, 2018, 02:51:43 AM »
Thanks. Didn't see your post from before. I decided I would just put the information out there for people that are ready to investigate and hear the truth about Stefan. I guess alot of the people here just arent ready for this stuff yet. Molyneux's job is to peddle BS, he is another Alex Jones, Joe Rogan, etc in a different face.

I agree with this, but I would also add: Rogan and Jones, like Molyneux, speak some very important and convincing truths. That is the hook - that is what people don't expect. When most people hear an obvious yet socially-rejected truth, they immediately gain trust and empathy for the "truth-speaker". That is the method that the Jones/Rogan/Monlyneux agents use to draw their audiences in, only to lead them to a dead end.

I actually am now getting suspicions (due to the resistance in this thread), that there are sockpuppets and trolls on here that want to keep people thinking that Stefan is just incompetent and stupid, and how he couldnt possibly be anything more, despite his rampant success - and lack of censorship - on youtube.  Appeal to ridicule, strawmans, deflection, red herrings, etc are all here - these are all tactics trolls use to cover up the truth.

It's so hard to say. The difference between a perfectly natural, emotional reaction to this type of information and that of a skilled intel manipulator is probably so slim that attempting to differentiate between the two is likely an exercise in futility. Are there agents here, in this "nook and cranny" of the internet? Probably. I've come to the conclusion that the information is what's important - the messenger, not so much.

"Or maybe people just arent ready for it. Shrug."

Well this is obviously true. That being said, putting information out there has very little downside. I find that articulating my thoughts in a venue where the unseen masses might, possibly, perhaps, find some value - is worthwhile, regardless of whether I am contributing to a honeypot or not.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2018, 02:56:54 AM by Gadfly »

Faith

• FDR Aware
« Reply #20 on: October 02, 2018, 04:48:38 PM »
+1
Gadfly and truthseekr

🤣

You boys are cracking me up. So....who are the sockpuppets and trolls here? Me?🤣😂

And my opinion about Molyneux and Ezra Levant is not about to change because of your bs theories. Both of those guys are spreading racist propaganda for the purpose of making money. And both are hypocrites who advocate for free speech, but both blocked me on Twitter for disagreeing with them!

Are you guys even Canadian? Cuz you both sound like crazy Texans to me.

Gadfly

• FDR Interested
« Reply #21 on: October 08, 2018, 01:50:11 AM »
And my opinion about Molyneux and Ezra Levant is not about to change because of your bs theories. Both of those guys are spreading racist propaganda for the purpose of making money. And both are hypocrites who advocate for free speech, but both blocked me on Twitter for disagreeing with them!

So much slander, so little substance. Why are you allowed to post your nonsense here?

Are you guys even Canadian? Cuz you both sound like crazy Texans to me.

So you discriminate against people based on where you presume they are geographically located. Good to know.

Faith

• FDR Aware
« Reply #22 on: October 08, 2018, 04:22:18 AM »
Oh...yes Gadfly. Obviously I'm slandering them. Of course all the things you just said about  all these people working for the CIA, is not slander.
Considering that every comment I made about Molyneux and Levant is true, they certainly can't be called slander. To be slander they would need to be blatantly false statements,  and my remarks are not. However, your weird CIA theories have no basis in reality.

How did I "discriminate" against you? Are you actually from Texas? If you really are, then I guess its possible that your big Texan ego was highly offended  by this little lady.
Awww....
Suck it up, buttercup.
I can pretty much guarantee that no one here will feel sorry for you.