Author Topic: Christ Molyneux Has Aged  (Read 620 times)

Oliver Cromwell

• FDR Aware
  • Respect: +38
Christ Molyneux Has Aged
« on: September 24, 2018, 01:52:39 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YELl8M93h5A

For a 52-year-old, he looks ten years older. His hair is entirely grey, and he'll probably go completely bald in a few years.

You'd think with the millions he gets in donations he'd be looking after himself better.

summa logicae

• FDR Enlightened
  • Respect: +51
Re: Christ Molyneux Has Aged
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2018, 02:21:13 PM »
Yes, he looks quite decrepit for his age, closer to mid-to-late-60's than 52. My father is 63 and looks much better than Molyneux age wise, but I suppose being a money grubbing conman can age one quickly.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2018, 02:24:33 PM by summa logicae »

Oliver Cromwell

• FDR Aware
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2018, 02:32:10 PM »
Yes, he looks quite decrepit for his age, closer to mid-to-late-60's than 52. My father is 63 and looks much better than Molyneux age wise, but I suppose being a money grubbing conman can age one quickly.

Could be the cancer.

summa logicae

• FDR Enlightened
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2018, 02:35:45 PM »
Eh, I'm positive that if he had cancer he would have let all his fans know of it so that they could set up the Save The World's Greatest Philosopher Fund.

Oliver Cromwell

• FDR Aware
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2018, 02:43:27 PM »
Eh, I'm positive that if he had cancer he would have let all his fans know of it so that they could set up the Save The World's Greatest Philosopher Fund.

Well he did have cancer a few years ago.

summa logicae

• FDR Enlightened
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2018, 02:55:53 PM »
I didn't notice much a difference pre- to post- cancer to be honest. In his case, lighting makes a big difference.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2018, 02:59:48 PM by summa logicae »

Faith

• FDR Aware
  • Respect: +20
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2018, 04:15:12 PM »
He claimed in a recent video that he has been cancer-free for 5 years.
Of course lighting does make a big difference in how he looks, but if he is looking older than he should in recent pictures, I would guess it's the effects of stress.

I'm guessing that Stefan has been under more stress than usual in recent weeks. ...just an intuitive guess.

Lupus

• FDR Enlightened
  • Respect: +61
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2018, 06:16:05 PM »

I think mid-to-late-60's is a bit cruel ! ;D But he does look older than his 52 years, I'd say he looks early 60's.

summa logicae

• FDR Enlightened
« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2018, 07:42:14 PM »

I think mid-to-late-60's is a bit cruel ! ;D But he does look older than his 52 years, I'd say he looks early 60's.

Cruel? I thought it was rather charitable  :P.

Lupus

• FDR Enlightened
  • Respect: +61
« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2018, 02:56:36 AM »

Well, seems I'm not a great judge of age . . . ran a few images through 'How Old Do I Look' and consistently got readings in the mid 60s . . . The range ran from 59-68, not great for some who is (just) 52 !

Oliver Cromwell

• FDR Aware
« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2018, 07:07:21 AM »

Well, seems I'm not a great judge of age . . . ran a few images through 'How Old Do I Look' and consistently got readings in the mid 60s . . . The range ran from 59-68, not great for some who is (just) 52 !

LOL

Faith

• FDR Aware
  • Respect: +20
« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2018, 12:36:17 PM »
I tried that site once (I'm around Stefans age)and it claimed I was in my thirties  (so not sure on its accuracy 😉)
I then put in my kids pics, and the site actually determined their ages correctly.
I think the pic I used of myself had very flattering lighting 😂
But I do think it appears that Stefan has lost some weight quickly, which is probably why he appears to have suddenly aged. Maybe he is suffering from health issues?
« Last Edit: September 25, 2018, 12:38:14 PM by Faith »

money detonator

• FDR Wizard
  • Respect: +761
« Reply #12 on: September 25, 2018, 01:55:50 PM »
+1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YELl8M93h5A

For a 52-year-old, he looks ten years older. His hair is entirely grey, and he'll probably go completely bald in a few years.

You'd think with the millions he gets in donations he'd be looking after himself better.

Obviously the result of child abuse and the severe brain damage resulting from it.  He says so himself.  Someone who has been abused as he has described so repetitively would have an IQ less than his age at this point, according to his own admission, and high potential of criminality.