Author Topic: Faith Goldy  (Read 882 times)

AMo

• FDR Enlightened
  • Respect: +117
Faith Goldy
« on: October 10, 2018, 02:41:30 PM »
Faith Goldy is a staunch Stefan Molyneux supporter (there are several videos on youtube to confirm this)who is running for mayor of Toronto. She can be seen online saying things that reveal that she could very well be a neo-Nazi sympathizer. In fact there is a lot out there online stating that, in fact, she definitely is.

She just held a protest with Laura Loomer, from the US (another Stefan Molyneux supporter) outside a large convention center where a muslim conference was being held. Although this conference was publicized to be open to the public, Goldy and Loomer were not permitted to attend. Apparently, Siraj Wahhaj and Linda Sarsour who call for Jihad, were present at this conference.

On the face of it, it looks like a good cause. What the unassuming don't realize is this connection with Stefan Molyneux, the alt-right and neo-nazi sympathizing. On a website called freespeechtime, there is discussion of this event and support by a cantor who is, obviously, unaware of what's behind these two young, intelligent ladies. I find this to be concerning to think that these two could be getting public exposure without the full truth being understood.

Perhaps, to start, this cantor needs to be made aware. Any thoughts on this?

It's a scary world we live in.  :-\

Faith

• FDR Aware
  • Respect: +20
Re: Faith Goldy
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2018, 04:15:27 AM »
+1
I think it's fairly well-known that she's a white nationalist. I've read a number of articles about her that mention this.

In August I spoke to John Bambenek ( @bambenek) to inform him of Molyneux's BTC donation amounts (and he then added Stefan to the Neonazi BTC tracker.) Bambenek told me at that time that he was working on an article about Faith Goldy that he hoped would put an end to her political career. I'm not sure what he found out about her,  but I've been waiting for his article.
I think he'll post the link to it on his Twitter account,  so keep an eye out for it.

AMo

• FDR Enlightened
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2018, 04:21:15 PM »
I think it's really important that this knowledge is shared with people like the cantor I mentioned and others who aren't seeing what lies beneath the surface and it's scary. What these Jewish supporters and any others who aren't white Christians may not know is that, in the end of it all, they are also seen as the enemy.... Would this be an incorrect conclusion?

Faith

• FDR Aware
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2018, 07:45:04 PM »
AMo
Unfortunately I fear there really is a behind the scenes conspiracy. I know that may sound a bit far-fetched, but I think there are a lot of people finally waking up to the truth now, especially after witnessing the recent Brett Kavanaugh craziness. The conspiracy I fear is that there is a hidden group of fascists who are trying to infiltrate the government , and with Trump in power they are gaining a stronghold.

The media personalities who spread alt-right  propaganda, such as Molyneux, Goldy, Alex Jones, Ezra Levant and Lauren Southern, are helping to fuel the fire by dumbing down those who buy I into their lies.

The 2 trolls who posted here recently about the CIA honeypot BS are part of this  (and they know full well that their CIA theory is pure BS) but this is how these trolls operate. I've been dealing, or rather battling with them,  for a few years now, and I recognize their tactics.

The worst ones , IMO, are probably Stefan, Ezra, Alex Jones and Roger Stone....I mention the last 2 because they are advising Trump. I kid you not- Jones is tight with Roger Stone, and has gone on record talking about giving Trump advice. So we have a mentally unbalanced narcissist advising another mentally unbalanced narcissist, and he happens to be the US President. What could go wrong?

Scary times, and I fear even scarier times ahead, especially if more good people dont wake up soon. The good news is that the fascists didn't count on the blowback they are getting after Kavanaugh was appointed, and hopefully there will be more.

But I think Goldy is only the tip of the iceberg, and i think very likely the cantor you mention probably already is aware of exactly what type of person Goldy is, and sadly supports her.

You may not believe what I'm saying here, but please investigate it yourself.
I'm still confident that there is a way out of these badlands.

« Last Edit: October 11, 2018, 07:52:24 PM by Faith »

AMo

• FDR Enlightened
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2018, 06:36:07 AM »
The key thing I can't comprehend here is how a religious Jewish man can be aware of what Faith Goldy stands for and, still, support her. That is, if, in fact, she is a neo-Nazi sympathizer, then wouldn't it be true that, as far as the Jewish people are concerned, she would be just as dangerous as the Jihads?

Faith

• FDR Aware
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2018, 01:28:24 PM »
You can't comprehend it because you are still taking the word of these people at face value. You still put a certain amount of trust into their statements (which most people do because it is the normal thing to do), but when we do this we assume the people we trust are normal people. This is the mistake we all make.

Ask yourself a few questions such as this:  what beliefs do racists and alt-right people embrace? Look at their belief system - these are people who hate other people without any reason. These are people who assume superiority - by race, religion and usually by gender.

Would you agree that most of those who belong to these groups also hide their involvement?  That they realize that society as a whole finds their beliefs unacceptable? So, if they hide their true nature from the world, they are also liars and cowards.

If you look up the personality traits of sociopaths and narcissists, you will understand that ALL these people fit into those groups,  so I think we really are dealing with an organized group of people who suffer from narcissistic personality disorder.

Obviously there will be people who follow them, who are not narcissistic,  but who could be considered their flying monkeys, but those in the spotlight and in the public eye, are definitely suffering from NPD.

When I first started trying to understand all this a few years ago, the research I did was about NPD and sociopaths. If you want to understand these people better,  I recommend looking there first.

As for Ezra Levant, it doesn't take much research to see what a liar and a bully this man is. He has me blocked on twitter, and guess why... Its not because I was trolling him, (which I did do, poking fun at his childish posts about Trudeau) because I did that for several weeks before he blocked me.

Ezra blocked me because I discovered that an account he kept retweeting was a fake propaganda  account (probably operated by him or by Sfefan Molyneux.)The account is under the name Jess Tinseli @jesstinseli and this account also blocked me when I pointed out that they were lying about certain things. Then , interestingly enough, after blocking me, the account morphed from a female to a male, with another new fake profile pic. When I asked Ezra why he kept retweeting this fake propaganda when he knew for certain it was a fake account, Ezra blocked me.

I know this is a long post, sorry about that, but I dont think there is a short answer to your question. I think we all need to wake up to the fact that there is a lot of deception going on in the public right now. Every time we notice that something doesn't add up (like you just noticed AMo) check out what is really going on behind the scenes.

Faith

• FDR Aware
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2018, 01:42:18 PM »
I should add this too,...ask  yourself WHY Ezra fired Goldy. Was it just to make it appear to the general public that he didn't align with her beliefs? Or was Ezra being sincere and truthful? I doubt that he was  ...but that's just my opinion.

AMo

• FDR Enlightened
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2018, 02:49:01 PM »
Yes, makes perfect sense, just as the Messianic Jews call themselves Jewish, when, in fact, they are not.

That being said, what I find difficult to wrap my head around are those who were born into Jewish families, with, perhaps, relatives who were holocaust survivors, and who follow these people with their beliefs through indoctrination.  They admit and even embrace the fact that they are Jewish, if even as a ploy to gain supporters. The fact still remains, they are Jewish by birth, and when  it comes right down to it, somewhere in their brains, they have to understand that they will be persecuted in the end for being Jewish by birth, whether they are practicing/believing or not.... or would they be seen as converted supporters who would even kill their own blood relatives to support their beliefs? That's terrifying.

AMo

• FDR Enlightened
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2018, 02:57:16 PM »
….or...another thought...are they just in the process of being groomed for this end result and they are , in their critical  thinking disabled minds, oblivious to what will befall them should they continue on this path? It almost seems to go back to biblical times....believe in Jesus, the saviour, or you will be persecuted and your temple destroyed.

Am I way off in left field somewhere? I do understand narcissism. Ive done a lot of exploring in that area. I'm curious as to whether the followers of Molyneux have become narcissistic through association and is that true narcissism or circumstantial, and is there such a thing? And if one manages to fall away from his clutches and is able to regain his ability to think critically, will that narcissism fall away as well?

I have a lot of questions, don't I?

Faith

• FDR Aware
« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2018, 06:21:25 PM »
The blind followers are the flying monkeys...not necessarily narcissists themselves. And in the same way that killing the wicked witch broke the spell, these people can also break the spell. The only way though, is for them to start thinking for themselves.

Ezra is certainly not the one being groomed. He's the "groomer" , the spreader of lies and of propaganda. He's not stupid, he knows exactly what hes doing. Yes, he makes money off of this, but I suspect another agenda besides financial. Notice how all these alt-right propaganda spreaders are  delving into politics? Not just Ms. Goldy.  And Doug Ford is another of their puppets... Its not only money, it's also power.

"All men wanna be rich
Rich man wanna be king
And a king ain't satisfied
'til he rules everything"

Google alt-right harassment, and  you see how the cases have increased the last few years. I can verify myself, that these crazy cult followers will harass people who piss them off.  I spoke to a person in New Zealand who told me that when Stefan and Lauren were on their speaking engagement there, that Stefans followers troll  attacked anyone on Twitter who mentioned their names. Apparently they had bots which were programmed to detect when their names were tweeted, then the Molyneux troll army attacked. I believe this is probably true because I was attacked by a similar troll army in March. The difference though, I have personal information on my trolls....I'm just waiting to find some scrap of evidence that ties them to Stefan or a white supremacist group. They already know I've caught them in several lies, so that info would be the nail in their coffins.

Don't be mislead by the false narratives of these liars. They will use whatever they have to get whatever result they desire, which is why I usually refer to them as whores.

« Last Edit: October 12, 2018, 06:26:45 PM by Faith »