Author Topic: Holy crap, lots of new views on my videos  (Read 1754 times)

The Observer

• FDR Authority
  • Respect: +141
Holy crap, lots of new views on my videos
« on: December 18, 2018, 08:31:17 PM »
+2
Ever since The Progressive Voice shared one of my videos, I've seen a lot of traffic.  One of my videos has over 41,000 views (!).  I never would have thought a short video I made in my home studio room would ever be watched by so many people. 

Now, I hope you will not take this personally, but it takes resources --

Just kidding. I'm just glad to see this traffic increase.  I do kind of want to redo my older videos with better audio.  Maybe I should release a directors cut. 

https://youtu.be/26lFr_MbJPQ
« Last Edit: December 18, 2018, 08:36:46 PM by The Observer »

QuestEon

• Just some guy with a blog.
  • Administrator
  • FDR Wizard
  • What's your opinion? I'd love to hear it!
  • Respect: +463
    • FDR Liberated
Re: Holy crap, lots of new views on my videos
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2018, 10:16:31 PM »
That's great! You deserve the views!
It isn't about winning the debate. It's about the truth.

Lupus

• FDR Enlightened
  • Respect: +82
Re: Holy crap, lots of new views on my videos
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2018, 07:14:14 PM »
+3
Now, I hope you will not take this personally, but it takes resources . . . .

Far too grounded, try this . . .

I'm up here, on the wall, saving mankind, putting myself on the frontline, day in, day out, sure I have a unique set of talents, a unique intellect not seen in the last 2,000 years, that allow me to bring a million points of light to the benighted masses, but it still takes bravery and courage to do the things I do, and I need your help, I need your money, what are you going to tell your grandchildren when they ask "what dis you do to help The Observer when he was facing down the forces of evil ?" are you going tell them "Sorry, I could have helped save the world but I instead chose to spend my money on my rent and buying food", can you live with that shame ? Can you live with the humiliation of having to tell your own grandchildren you wasted your money on filling up your car, eating food and keeping a roof over your head when you could have been paying for The Observer to travel around Europe filming his own head ?