Author Topic: Michael DeMarco is no longer working with FDR  (Read 785 times)

Lupus

• FDR Enlightened
  • Respect: +73
Re: Michael DeMarco is no longer working with FDR
« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2019, 09:41:26 AM »
Sorry, Michael. You were yesterday's hamburger.

Yep, sounds like it . . . . . I wonder if the 'splitting' seen in NPD will eventually surface over the coming months ? With Mike going from 'a great guy' to some kind of back-stabber or betrayer for leaving ?  ;D I really wouldn't put it passed Molyneux, or maybe it's the memory hole for Mike, never to be mentioned again ?

. . . I mean, he basically left at some point in the recent past and Molyneux didn't even feel the need to mention it, only being brought up when his absence was noticed by a caller and the question was put in the SuperChat ! I find that absolutely bizarre, years of hard work for the 'cause' then out the back door without so much as a mention.

money detonator

• FDR Wizard
  • Respect: +768
« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2019, 12:01:40 PM »
+2
Warning:  *JOKE*   *JOKE*   *JOKE*

I hear the White House Communications Director job is open!   ;D  ;D  ;D

js66

• FDR Enlightened
  • Respect: +113
« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2019, 02:06:08 PM »
+1
Iā€™m surprised you guys forgot or missed a bunch of details.
This has already happened two times. With two other guys.
The first one kinda came out against fdr but would constantly delete his online presence.
The second one still does some work on the side I believe.

They had also hired a fourth guy while mike was there but I never heard of him again.
He might have left because this was around the time trump was comming into play.

Mike had said Stef was his best friend and said this was the best job he ever had. Same thing might have happened.

Its also important to note that accordong to stef mike was the one who brought up the Trump argument, lol. At least thats how they made it seem. Remember that at the time stef had to play it safe because he was libertarian.

Harold2019

• FDR Curious
  • Respect: +1
« Reply #18 on: March 15, 2019, 12:15:24 PM »
+1
Anyone know how to get a hold of DeMarco?  I'd be willing to pay for the dirt he has on Molyneux.

Excultmember90

• FDR Aware
  • Respect: +24
« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2019, 08:22:13 PM »
+1
I just had a peek at Molyneux's twitter and he's getting quite a bit of backlash that is uncensored now, way more than I ever would have been able to get away with.  So I think DeMarco being gone has opened the gate if you will. 

The Observer

• FDR Authority
  • Respect: +141
« Reply #20 on: March 17, 2019, 10:52:09 PM »
Just saw he responded to a message Jordan sent out about the New Zealand shooter being an "alt-right extremist".  Didn't make Molyneux too happy. 

I'm not entirely sure what "alt-right" means as there seems to be more than one definition of it.   If it means "white supremacy", then Peterson would be correct.   

Excultmember90

• FDR Aware
« Reply #21 on: March 17, 2019, 11:23:50 PM »
I don't think anyone knows what any of the terms really mean now.  I sure as hell don't.

I also noticed that there were other "moderate alt-right" for lack of better wording, people starting to hit back at Molyneux as well which is something I wouldn't have expected. 

Faith

• FDR Enlightened
« Reply #22 on: March 17, 2019, 11:45:14 PM »
Alt-right is a term coined by Richard Spencer. I believe any white supremacist hate groups and neo-nazis (Proud Boys, 111%ers, Soldiers of Odin, the Klann, White Nationalists etc) are all included in the broad alt-right label.

Anyone spreading racist hate messages, such as Molyneux and Ezra Levant tend to do, would be considered Alt-right.

Excultmember90

• FDR Aware
« Reply #23 on: March 18, 2019, 12:27:16 AM »
Alt-right is a term coined by Richard Spencer. I believe any white supremacist hate groups and neo-nazis (Proud Boys, 111%ers, Soldiers of Odin, the Klann, White Nationalists etc) are all included in the broad alt-right label.

Anyone spreading racist hate messages, such as Molyneux and Ezra Levant tend to do, would be considered Alt-right.

I'm curious, does anyone in the popular youtube arena legitimately fall in the "centrist" category then?  Someone who raises concerns over specific issues but not with a hateful tone on either side?  No one springs to mind except the old version of Tim Pool, and now it looks like he's gone down the conservative cheerleader hole too. 

The Observer

• FDR Authority
« Reply #24 on: March 20, 2019, 08:53:24 PM »

I'm curious, does anyone in the popular youtube arena legitimately fall in the "centrist" category then?  Someone who raises concerns over specific issues but not with a hateful tone on either side?  No one springs to mind except the old version of Tim Pool, and now it looks like he's gone down the conservative cheerleader hole too.

I don't know if it's really possible to be completely unbiased.  I just try to listen to the people who aim to be as honest as possible, whether or not which way they lean. 

Also, I don't think we will ever seen Jordan Peterson on Stefan's show again.  Based on all the twitter drama, and I suspect Peterson and his wife probably realized they don't want to associated with the guy.  I think that's the real reason Molyneux's been bitter towards Dave Rubin, Harris, Peterson, Rogan, etc. 

Excultmember90

• FDR Aware
« Reply #25 on: March 20, 2019, 09:03:13 PM »
I think that's the real reason Molyneux's been bitter towards Dave Rubin, Harris, Peterson, Rogan, etc. 

Did something else happen with Rubin?  Last I saw I thought Rubin went really soft on Molyneux and kind of went out of his way to paint him in a positive light, doing a prerecorded show with him, not pressing him on the cult accusations, etc. 

The Observer

• FDR Authority
« Reply #26 on: March 20, 2019, 10:02:58 PM »
I think that's the real reason Molyneux's been bitter towards Dave Rubin, Harris, Peterson, Rogan, etc. 

Did something else happen with Rubin?  Last I saw I thought Rubin went really soft on Molyneux and kind of went out of his way to paint him in a positive light, doing a prerecorded show with him, not pressing him on the cult accusations, etc.

Rubin is fairly soft with everyone.  He's not really a debater or someone who tries to make his guests uncomfortable.  He's more of like a neutral interviewer (at least in my eyes).   I like Rubin.  Despite the things I disagree with him on, I think he's a lot more genuine than some of the others on Youtube.  I will listen to some of his interviews from time to time.

Molyneux said that in hindsight, he wasn't very happy with the Rubin interview.  He felt Rubin was "hard on him" with the questions about De-Fooing and the "Race and IQ" topic.  There's a lot of irony in that because Molyneux often prides himself on asking tough questions.