Author Topic: Molyneux is trying to get "deep" now  (Read 1302 times)

Hierophant

• FDR Aware
  • Respect: +28
Molyneux is trying to get "deep" now
« on: April 18, 2019, 07:15:09 PM »
Uuuuh... sure thing Fefan... you sure are displaying your high IQ here. No wonder you're one of the Internet's most prominent thinkers.

Lupus

• FDR Enlightened
  • Respect: +83
Re: Molyneux is trying to get "deep" now
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2019, 10:04:54 PM »
+1
Lol  ;D

Yeah, he does quite a bit of this kind of stuff, the sort of visual/language symbolism 14-16 year old angsty teens, trying to appear 'deep' to their friends, might dabble in . . . "hey man, there's no 'U' in team" . . . or . . . "hey, have you ever noticed the 'CON' in conservative" . . . really inane stuff ;D

One of my favourites was his 'discovery' (in podcast FDR 3067) of the similarity in sound between 'profit' and 'prophet' (let's for a moment try and ignore the fact that they have entirely different etymologies), he says of their similar sound . . . “I don’t think it’s accidental that the word is used as a homonym” . . . his conspiracy theory here appears to be that the fact that the two words sound the same was deliberately arranged . . . and for what ? Perhaps as a kind of hidden message? . . . And by who ? The Jews ? The commies ? The Muslims ? The NWO ? The state ? The secret ancient language elders ? Like all good conspiracy theorists the reasoning and the culprits are only ever alluded to, never explicitly stated.

Fantastically stupid stuff  ;D The 'words' / 'swords' thing is equally facile, I'd expect even a drunk teenager to wake up the following day and think "shit, did I really post that on Twitter last night"  ;D ;D
« Last Edit: April 18, 2019, 10:18:08 PM by Lupus »

summa logicae

• FDR Enlightened
  • Respect: +59
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2019, 01:43:48 AM »
I don't know which is worse: that Molyenux thinks that's deep and philosophical, or that his followers believe the same.

Lol  ;D

One of my favourites was his 'discovery' (in podcast FDR 3067) of the similarity in sound between 'profit' and 'prophet' (let's for a moment try and ignore the fact that they have entirely different etymologies), he says of their similar sound . . . “I don’t think it’s accidental that the word is used as a homonym” . . . his conspiracy theory here appears to be that the fact that the two words sound the same was deliberately arranged . . . and for what ? Perhaps as a kind of hidden message? . . . And by who ? The Jews ? The commies ? The Muslims ? The NWO ? The state ? The secret ancient language elders ? Like all good conspiracy theorists the reasoning and the culprits are only ever alluded to, never explicitly stated.

Fantastically stupid stuff  ;D The 'words' / 'swords' thing is equally facile, I'd expect even a drunk teenager to wake up the following day and think "shit, did I really post that on Twitter last night"  ;D ;D

Apparently he never learned that homonyms are not synonyms. And that adding a letter to the beginning of a word to change its meaning, makes a new word, not a philosophical analysis. It seems redundant to call him a shallow idiot at this point.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2019, 02:09:30 AM by summa logicae »

Lupus

• FDR Enlightened
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2019, 12:07:14 PM »
It seems redundant to call him a shallow idiot at this point.

Hey, have you ever noticed that you can rearrange the letters in the word "silenced" to spell 'licensed', I don’t think that's accidental.

phlogiston

• FDR Aware
  • Respect: +6
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2019, 01:06:29 PM »
+1

summa logicae

• FDR Enlightened
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2019, 02:50:26 PM »
It seems redundant to call him a shallow idiot at this point.

Hey, have you ever noticed that you can rearrange the letters in the word "silenced" to spell 'licensed', I don’t think that's accidental.

Also, if you add the letter "c" to the word "rushed" you get "crushed". It's not an accident that words can give us sound advice  :P

Lupus

• FDR Enlightened
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2019, 04:16:26 PM »
Also, if you add the letter "c" to the word "rushed" you get "crushed"

Definitely not accidental ! It's also worth noting that to change "rushed" to "crushed" you just have to add the first letter of "communism".

#Best"Philosopher"Ever

Lupus

• FDR Enlightened
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2019, 08:46:18 AM »

summa logicae

• FDR Enlightened
« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2019, 12:55:21 PM »
Also, if you add the letter "c" to the word "rushed" you get "crushed"

Definitely not accidental ! It's also worth noting that to change "rushed" to "crushed" you just have to add the first letter of "communism".

#Best"Philosopher"Ever

I think you're on to something there. This is monumental in its implications!

Excultmember90

• FDR Aware
  • Respect: +26
« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2019, 05:55:01 AM »
WTF, please say this is a joke or something... :(

Lupus

• FDR Enlightened
« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2019, 09:32:45 AM »

Only one letter seprates 'joke' from 'woke'.

It's the first letter of 'women'.

#SourceOfAllEvil

Excultmember90

• FDR Aware
  • Respect: +26
« Reply #11 on: April 23, 2019, 09:59:28 AM »
+1

Only one letter seprates 'joke' from 'woke'.

It's the first letter of 'women'.

#SourceOfAllEvil

Only one letter separates "evil" from "devil".

It is also the first letter of Dstefan Molyneux. 

Did I do it right?

Lupus

• FDR Enlightened
« Reply #12 on: April 23, 2019, 11:39:38 AM »
Only one letter separates "evil" from "devil".

It is also the first letter of Dstefan Molyneux. 

Did I do it right?

Jesus! I think you onto something important here, you need to immediately start up your own "philosophy" Youtube channel and shame people into sending you their money.