Author Topic: Any signs of Mike DeMarco?  (Read 244 times)

money detonator

• FDR Wizard
  • Respect: +770
Any signs of Mike DeMarco?
« on: November 30, 2019, 09:07:27 AM »
Just wondering if he's resurfaced anywhere ... did he dig himself deeper and follow in the footsteps of Chris Cantwell, or is he on the road to recovery to a normal life?

Lupus

• FDR Enlightened
  • Respect: +85
Re: Any signs of Mike DeMarco?
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2019, 03:28:59 PM »
Just wondering if he's resurfaced anywhere ... did he dig himself deeper and follow in the footsteps of Chris Cantwell, or is he on the road to recovery to a normal life?

He seems to have pretty much disappeared.

money detonator

• FDR Wizard
  • Respect: +770
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2019, 02:12:17 PM »

He seems to have pretty much disappeared.

If he went the way of Cantwell (Web and social media attention whore), I'm sure we would have heard from him by now.

Lupus

• FDR Enlightened
  • Respect: +85
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2019, 08:08:07 PM »
If he went the way of Cantwell (Web and social media attention whore), I'm sure we would have heard from him by now.

Absolutely, he would have popped up somewhere by now if he went that way, it's been around a year now and I've seen or heard absolutely nothing from or about him, I'm going to guess he's shunned the limelight and gone for a normal (not in alt media) type of job ?