Author Topic: Peak Molyneux ?  (Read 9759 times)

summa logicae

• FDR Enlightened
  • Respect: +60
Re: Peak Molyneux ?
« Reply #75 on: October 01, 2019, 12:43:37 PM »
It's funny to hear him basically admit it's only about the money, and desperately pleading for his audience to give him ideas on what they want to hear so they'll give him more of it.

Lol, yep . . . "just tell me what you want me to say or do, I'll do anything, anything, I'll sing, I'll make film reviews, news, gossip, Minecraft gameplay videos, entrepreneurial advice, parenting . . . just keep the money coming . . . "  ;D

In that video he says his channel's collapse is the result of Youtube's latest algorithm (which he pins to the start of this year) but it's plainly not the case as there is a clear, observable and consistent decline from mid to late 2017 onwards.

. . . . . . . .

He actually had an uptick in views last month, up to 4.8M, be interesting to see if he can sustain this . . .

Viewing figures halved from August to September taking him back down to 2M.

I'm guessing part of that uptick was related to the Epstein stuff. The new Trump impeachment story will probably give him some fuel to go on for a time.

Lupus

• FDR Enlightened
  • Respect: +83
Re: Peak Molyneux ?
« Reply #76 on: October 01, 2019, 01:53:02 PM »
I'm guessing part of that uptick was related to the Epstein stuff. The new Trump impeachment story will probably give him some fuel to go on for a time.

Yes, absolutely, 500k / half a million views for one video.

World's biggest "philosophy" channel  ;D