Author Topic: Peak Molyneux ?  (Read 16459 times)

summa logicae

• FDR Enlightened
  • Respect: +60
Re: Peak Molyneux ?
« Reply #75 on: October 01, 2019, 12:43:37 PM »
It's funny to hear him basically admit it's only about the money, and desperately pleading for his audience to give him ideas on what they want to hear so they'll give him more of it.

Lol, yep . . . "just tell me what you want me to say or do, I'll do anything, anything, I'll sing, I'll make film reviews, news, gossip, Minecraft gameplay videos, entrepreneurial advice, parenting . . . just keep the money coming . . . "  ;D

In that video he says his channel's collapse is the result of Youtube's latest algorithm (which he pins to the start of this year) but it's plainly not the case as there is a clear, observable and consistent decline from mid to late 2017 onwards.

. . . . . . . .

He actually had an uptick in views last month, up to 4.8M, be interesting to see if he can sustain this . . .

Viewing figures halved from August to September taking him back down to 2M.

I'm guessing part of that uptick was related to the Epstein stuff. The new Trump impeachment story will probably give him some fuel to go on for a time.

Lupus

• FDR Enlightened
  • Respect: +85
« Reply #76 on: October 01, 2019, 01:53:02 PM »
I'm guessing part of that uptick was related to the Epstein stuff. The new Trump impeachment story will probably give him some fuel to go on for a time.

Yes, absolutely, 500k / half a million views for one video.

World's biggest "philosophy" channel  ;D

Lupus

• FDR Enlightened
« Reply #77 on: November 03, 2019, 03:05:36 PM »
+1
Viewing figures continue to hang around the sub 2M area, October was down from last month at 1.79M.

Lupus

• FDR Enlightened
« Reply #78 on: November 03, 2019, 03:10:58 PM »

Lupus

• FDR Enlightened
« Reply #79 on: November 21, 2019, 11:21:55 AM »
+1
Molyneux's views down 30% on last month's already low figures (that's 30% down over the 20th Oct - 20th Nov period) I'll wait till the end of the month to see how this months figures pan out, but it's not looking good, the decline continues.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2019, 02:09:07 PM by Lupus »

Lupus

• FDR Enlightened
« Reply #80 on: December 02, 2019, 03:23:34 PM »
November's figures (red dot), the decline continues, down to 1.18M views/month, second lowest monthly viewing figures in the last few years.

summa logicae

• FDR Enlightened
  • Respect: +60
« Reply #81 on: December 02, 2019, 04:32:09 PM »
I noticed the audience he was courting with the quasi-white nationalist/Jewish conspiracy rhetoric turned on him after he disavowed a character named Nick Fuentes, and toned down his tweets to be more in line with his supposed Ancap ideology.

Lupus

• FDR Enlightened
« Reply #82 on: December 02, 2019, 07:23:49 PM »
I noticed the audience he was courting with the quasi-white nationalist/Jewish conspiracy rhetoric turned on him after he disavowed a character named Nick Fuentes, and toned down his tweets to be more in line with his supposed Ancap ideology.

Yeah, I saw that too, he's always going to be subject to these kinds of petty dramas because in his constant search for a new audience he tends to jump from one bandwagon to the next, atheists, anacaps, libertarians, Christians, MGTOW (etc etc).