Author Topic: Molyneux makes death of Al Baghdadi about himself  (Read 311 times)

Elucidated

• Kallipolis Agitator
  • FDR Wizard
  • Respect: +213
Molyneux makes death of Al Baghdadi about himself
« on: October 28, 2019, 08:07:21 AM »
 In Molyneux’s hot-off-the-press video on the death of Al Baghdadi, he makes it all about himself.

About the first 9 minutes consists of him reeling off the terrors of Al Baghdadi – no disagreements there. If the content wasn’t so horrific it would be amusing watching him use his acting ‘skills’ of meaning full looks at the camera and long pauses.

Then he comes to his main point in which he compares the ‘mainstream media’s’ portrayal of Al Baghdadi to their portrayal of him.
He then goes on to list all the good he’s done in the World with some unbelievable claims:

• ·         Convinced 1000’s and 1000’s of parents to stop spanking
  • ·         Helped keep marriages together
  • ·         Given free Philosophical advice for over 15 years
  • ·         Inspired people to leave dangerous and radical organisations
  • ·         Turned around people who are suicidal
  • ·         Helped save people from depression
  • ·         I have opposed endless war
  • ·         Opposed propaganda of children in schools
Is this how he actually sees himself? Almost the complete opposite is the case in several of these claims.

Not bothered that the mainstream press find good / neutral things to stay about Al Baghdadi – but rather that they can’t find anything good to say about him.

In the last bit of the video (in a very creepy tone) he says Justin Trudeau has said nothing, - well he has now in fact but as usual Molyneux jumps in too soon to get those clicks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=959&v=F87Hh-X68I

« Last Edit: October 28, 2019, 11:15:35 AM by Elucidated »

Lupus

• FDR Enlightened
  • Respect: +84
Re: Molyneux makes death of Al Baghdadi about himself
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2019, 03:03:55 PM »
Thought the same too, he'd - weirdly - managed to make the story about himself, quite how someone manages to make the death of a terrorist leader thousands of miles away in a country he's never been close to by the forces of a second country he doesn't live in . . . all about himself . . . is beyond me, but he managed to do it !

The stuff towards the end . . . "I have opposed endless war" . . . "I have opposed endless debt" . . (etc etc) . . . is laughably stupid, who on earth doesn't oppose endless war and endless debt and 'the murder of millions of muslims' . . . I doubt you could find anyone, even at the lunatic fringes of politics who would advocate for any of this stuff, maybe a handful of unhinged lunatics amongst tens of millions of sane people. Molyneux may as well be saying "I have opposed the of killing children with hammers" and "I have opposed the mass rape of kittens" . . . . Hmmmm, well done, Stef, leading the way, a beacon of rational compasion, for the child killing and kitten raping masses all around you.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2019, 05:04:28 PM by Lupus »

summa logicae

• FDR Enlightened
  • Respect: +60
Re: Molyneux makes death of Al Baghdadi about himself
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2019, 08:24:02 PM »
Thought the same too, he'd - weirdly - managed to make the story about himself, quite how someone manages to make the death of a terrorist leader thousands of miles away in a country he's never been close to by the forces of a second country he doesn't live in . . . all about himself . . . is beyond me, but he managed to do it !

The stuff towards the end . . . "I have opposed endless war" . . . "I have opposed endless debt" . . (etc etc) . . . is laughably stupid, who on earth doesn't oppose endless war and endless debt and 'the murder of millions of muslims' . . . I doubt you could find anyone, even at the lunatic fringes of politics who would advocate for any of this stuff, maybe a handful of unhinged lunatics amongst tens of millions of sane people. Molyneux may as well be saying "I have opposed the of killing children with hammers" and "I have opposed the mass rape of kittens" . . . . Hmmmm, well done, Stef, leading the way, a beacon of rational compasion, for the child killing and kitten raping masses all around you.

For someone so against "endless war" and the "murder of muslims" he's been strangely quiet about the continuation of those wars and deaths and arms deals for quite a while now.