Author Topic: Christina Papadopoulos  (Read 2694 times)

Arctic Dude

Christina Papadopoulos
« on: August 05, 2012, 08:45:23 PM »
As someone who worked with Christina for a few years, and subsequently dated her for awhile (prior to her hooking up with Captain Narcissistic), I find it very unlikely that she is the mastermind behind the rubbish of FDR.  I found her to be a very loving woman, but perhaps too eager to surrender herself to please others.  As a fellow member of the College of Psychologists of Ontario, and as a former lover, I follow her travails with much interest and pain.  The woman I knew certainly deserved a better fate.   

Hajnal

Re: Christina Papadopoulos
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2012, 09:04:27 PM »
Wow, you know her? I can't believe it :o My jaw's on the floor o_o

Welcome. :)

And: Aw. :(

virginia

• FDR Enlightened
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2012, 04:14:40 AM »
Thanks for sharing Arctic Dude.
2 things from me. Having met Stef and Christina in real life I would tend to agree with you that Christina has little to do with starting FDR or anything that goes into it and she did seem eager to please Stef or support him with whatever he was saying (although most of the time she was just hanging out not really saying much at all). Also I believe that Stef used her as a basis for validating his own views on psychology, which is fairly corrupt IMO. Early on he was basically saying, look my wife has these views or agrees with these views and what not therefore they are true b/c she's a psychologist.
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

Conrad

• FDR Enlightened
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2012, 10:33:38 AM »
As someone who worked with Christina for a few years, and subsequently dated her for awhile (prior to her hooking up with Captain Narcissistic), I find it very unlikely that she is the mastermind behind the rubbish of FDR.  I found her to be a very loving woman, but perhaps too eager to surrender herself to please others.  As a fellow member of the College of Psychologists of Ontario, and as a former lover, I follow her travails with much interest and pain.  The woman I knew certainly deserved a better fate.
Interesting, but I hope you are not going to publish any personal information about her.

Prodigal son

• FDR Wizard
  • I got serious
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2012, 11:28:02 AM »
In some ways I think she is more responsible than her husband because, as stated by Virginia, her qualification lent the all-important veneer of credibility to his histrionics and it was her input that led to his lucrative "intuition" some years ago. She could have opposed him and explained why he was going off the rails (her training surely informs her of this), but she did not - instead, she actively encouraged him. I don't think she gets a free pass. She had plenty of reasons for hooking up with SM - wealthy, charismatic, athletic etc. I'm not a fan of the absolutory idea that she, and other dissemblers or even evil doers, are just trying to "please others".
I stood up

Elucidated

• Kallipolis Agitator
  • FDR Authority
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2012, 02:10:49 PM »
Hey Arctic Dude, I hope you will sign up as a member here.
“Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.”

(- Albert Camus)

Cindy

• FDR Curious
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2012, 10:28:44 PM »
I agree with you in that I don't believe she is the 'mastermind' behind the fdr rubbish.  I consider her one of two of stef's most tragic victims, Izzy being the other.

As a fellow member of the College of Psychologists of Ontario, can you enlighten us as to why her public complaint is taking so long to resolve?

Arctic Dude

« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2012, 02:10:18 PM »
I agree with you in that I don't believe she is the 'mastermind' behind the fdr rubbish.  I consider her one of two of stef's most tragic victims, Izzy being the other.

As a fellow member of the College of Psychologists of Ontario, can you enlighten us as to why her public complaint is taking so long to resolve?

I know that the complaints process takes a very long time.  I suppose it is necessary to give both sides the opportunity to present the necessary information, which can often take some time.  If one's professional life is at stake, they should have the time and opportunity to adequately defend themself.  I don't have any specific information re: her case.  I have no contact with her, and have not had contact with her for years.  I'm just sad to see that she jeopardized her professional life for this clown.

joseph the libertarian

• FDR Curious
« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2012, 01:08:21 PM »

You're stalking her?

Arctic Dude

« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2012, 12:43:15 PM »
If logging onto my college's website every once in awhile is "stalking", then I guess I am guilty as charged.    :o

Patience

• FDR Enlightened
« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2012, 08:36:42 PM »
If logging onto my college's website every once in awhile is "stalking", then I guess I am guilty as charged.    :o

Hi Arctic, have you noticed this on your college's website?
http://www.cpo.on.ca/members-of-the-public/index.aspx?id=3238
I was wondering if you are planning to attend the hearing.  If so, I'd be very interested to hear about it.

Hajnal

« Reply #11 on: October 26, 2012, 11:36:38 PM »
Awwww man. Shit's gonna hit the fan. I didn't realize it was happening already.

Arctic Dude

« Reply #12 on: October 31, 2012, 03:33:22 PM »

Hi Arctic, have you noticed this on your college's website?
http://www.cpo.on.ca/members-of-the-public/index.aspx?id=3238
I was wondering if you are planning to attend the hearing.  If so, I'd be very interested to hear about it.

Unfortunately, I live very far away from there (900 miles) and was not able to attend.  I am awaiting the College's decision with great anticipation.  I'm not sure how long they will take to post the outcome of that meeting, nor do I know if anyone who attended will post the outcome via some other forum.   

QuestEon

• Just some guy with a blog.
  • Administrator
  • FDR Authority
  • What's your opinion? I'd love to hear it!
    • FDR Liberated
« Reply #13 on: October 31, 2012, 03:38:03 PM »
Unfortunately, I live very far away from there (900 miles) and was not able to attend.  I am awaiting the College's decision with great anticipation.  I'm not sure how long they will take to post the outcome of that meeting, nor do I know if anyone who attended will post the outcome via some other forum.

Already posted.

Christina Papadopoulos found guilty of professional misconduct

I should have more details tomorrow...
It isn't about winning the debate. It's about the truth.