Author Topic: Christina Papadopoulos  (Read 16490 times)

Elvis_left_the_building

• FDR Enlightened
  • Lewd and raunchy freethinker
  • Respect: +21
Re: Christina Papadopoulos
« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2015, 06:32:43 PM »
Looks like he does not need her for his ostensible credibility anyway. :D https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lQSL9a2eic#t=215

Whoever set up [admin:  link removed.] did a great service to the lazy people by providing all "Ask a therapist podcasts." I assume the Panama connection. ;)

That looks like it was the other channel the was DMCA'ed resurrecting itself yet again.  It's probably best to stay away from that person and his slander.  He's definitely not respectful, and doesn't seem to be playing with a full deck.

Yeah, there is a little problem with that.  :-[ Better hope he got your address wrong. :(
« Last Edit: June 29, 2015, 08:11:08 AM by QuestEon »

Weston Dupree

• FDR Enlightened
  • Respect: +63
« Reply #16 on: January 05, 2015, 06:35:49 PM »
For what it's worth, I guess the DMCA filed against Damon is actually a legitimate one since just posting full podcasts without commentary is not protected under fair use.

Elvis_left_the_building

• FDR Enlightened
  • Lewd and raunchy freethinker
  • Respect: +21
« Reply #17 on: January 06, 2015, 07:25:12 AM »
For what it's worth, I guess the DMCA filed against Damon is actually a legitimate one since just posting full podcasts without commentary is not protected under fair use.
It is not about the DMCA but about hypocrisy. If you oppose IP and the state for their illegitimacy, it is hypocrisy to file a DMCA complaint when there is a flagging system of a private company.  :)

Weston Dupree

• FDR Enlightened
  • Respect: +63
« Reply #18 on: January 06, 2015, 08:33:04 AM »
It is not about the DMCA but about hypocrisy. If you oppose IP and the state for their illegitimacy, it is hypocrisy to file a DMCA complaint when there is a flagging system of a private company.  :)

Yeah, I agree. I was just pointing out that it was legitimate in a legal sense.

marly qq

• FDR Enlightened
  • Respect: +38
« Reply #19 on: January 06, 2015, 12:09:30 PM »
+1

Yeah, I agree. I was just pointing out that it was legitimate in a legal sense.

Well, using dmca under false pretenses probably may not make it so legitmate, legally (im nor sure though). Dmcas are for issues of copyright and molyneux admitted his filing "had nothing to do with copyright".
« Last Edit: January 06, 2015, 12:13:22 PM by marly qq »

Arthur

• FDR Aware
  • Respect: +7
« Reply #20 on: May 04, 2015, 02:58:13 PM »
+1
I have also posted about this podcast at molyneauxrevealed.  Primay thing I noticed is that it is 100% about Moly.  How does your unwillingness to participate affect "me"?  How does your lack of belief in me affect me?  A wonderful display of narcissism by a narcissist incarnate.