Author Topic: Christina Papadopoulos found guilty of professional misconduct  (Read 10783 times)

Silo Bill

• FDR Enlightened
  • Respect: +10
Re: Christina Papadopoulos found guilty of professional misconduct
« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2012, 07:53:18 PM »
TAT, wow, the unconscious mind trick as you call it... being told that answers are within you... and that you should use some method (envisioned by the cult leader) to find out what they are... sounds like a really smart way to control people.

They will think that what they do is coming from within them, yet they'll be acting according to some answers they came to through the guru's method, which can be skewed to give certain answers.

I read some place recently the following comment : It is easier to con someone than to convince them that they have been conned.
Rainbow - Light in the Black

QuestEon

• Just some guy with a blog.
  • Administrator
  • FDR Wizard
  • What's your opinion? I'd love to hear it!
  • Respect: +463
    • FDR Liberated
« Reply #16 on: October 31, 2012, 08:02:23 PM »
I read some place recently the following comment : It is easier to con someone than to convince them that they have been conned.
Ha! I like that.
It isn't about winning the debate. It's about the truth.

TruthAlwaysTold

• FDR Enlightened
  • Respect: +2
« Reply #17 on: November 01, 2012, 03:29:33 AM »
TAT, wow, the unconscious mind trick as you call it... being told that answers are within you... and that you should use some method (envisioned by the cult leader) to find out what they are... sounds like a really smart way to control people.

I should have mentioned how it works. I just saw another video on this kind of cult.. he calls it the 'Unconsciousness Cults'.

So what they do is basically say that your problems are caused by your society that you were victim to. This is your whole reality and all that you've known. This is basically your whole life - Parents, friends, spouses, gov't, etc. Of course, we all know there are truths to this. But does it REALLY MATTER like we think it does when we need to make decisions for the future? How much something happening to us a child has to do with our ills in life? We'll never know. But the cult leader will always blame all these outside influences so they can transfer you over to him.

What he does is confirm that things are not your fault. Re-assures you. And then what he does is claim you are victim. He then gets you to place blame on your whole 'reality' around you. He will take aim at what is closest to you - parents, God belief (a very personal thing these people detest through all of history).

They slowly break down your current 'reality' and you get moved into their reality to satisfy their narcissism. You then begin to lose the ability reason or function. You may have a side effect of losing your memory or not knowing who you are for short periods of time. This is a known phenomenon in people who are in cults - they report memory issues and blanks of awareness.

When I say 'jump' and you jump. Wow that feels good to have control over someone else. But what If I tell you to prove how much you respect my greatness and do something like harm yourself or someone else? Wow. That's the ultimate sacrifice. The ultimate ego boost. The thing with narcissism is it needs to get become more and more. Thank goodness things are 'online'. Asking for these sacrifices must be implied. Even then, there has been some harm issues that he's been involved with.

Why? Because the dangerous things with 'Unconsciousness Cults' is that it makes people into 'victims'. But we're all victims of this world and many of us have had really bad families. And in this point in time, we're ALL victims of the state. But this is part of life that most of us are experiencing. Victimhood is very subjective though...

But that aside, why is it that someone on Stef's site is claiming extreme abuse of being spanked by their parents once a week when the majority of the population finds it no big deal? One personal literally told me that all they know about their parents is that they were spanked by them. I asked more questions about them and he thought of his own parents as 'spankers' instead of real people. Why? Because Stef is mind programming them. It takes time. But eventually it happens where you relinquish your control of individual thought over to someone else.

Here a lady with 25 years helping people out of cults talks about Stef type cults at 1:40 min:

16 Types of Cults: Part II

As contrast, here is a real licensed therapist talking about what therapy ISN'T (note the family part):
(The video's owner prevents external embedding)

As further contrast, here's Jewish wisdom on this topic

Rebbetzin Esther Jungreis: Free Will