Author Topic: Stefan on bullying children  (Read 195 times)

Anarchist

• FDR Wizard
  • Rarr!
    • View Profile
Stefan on bullying children
« on: November 11, 2013, 11:17:34 AM »

FDR 524 - Stealing From the Commie Bunny (video h5aVZXgfLDk, 36:34)

megi

• FDR Authority
  • No longer malicious.
    • View Profile
Re: Stefan on bullying children
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2013, 10:47:25 PM »
Nice find. :D

Prodigal son

• FDR Authority
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2013, 03:00:23 AM »
"...the real hostility that everyone should be feeling, which is towards the parents"

Well fancy that.

I've just listened to this podcast and I am again astonished that I managed to follow Mr Molyneux's line of reasoning for hours on end... years actually. Now, it just sounds like a crazy person baying at the moon.
As for his often cited verbal skills, they certainly seemed to have abandoned him on that particular morning back in 2006. The poor fellow can hardly form a sentence.

CrazyCanuck

• FDR Curious
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2013, 04:44:18 PM »
"...the real hostility that everyone should be feeling, which is towards the parents"

Well fancy that.

I've just listened to this podcast and I am again astonished that I managed to follow Mr Molyneux's line of reasoning for hours on end... years actually. Now, it just sounds like a crazy person baying at the moon.
As for his often cited verbal skills, they certainly seemed to have abandoned him on that particular morning back in 2006. The poor fellow can hardly form a sentence.

I am going to disagree.  There is some truth what he says.  Adults been abused as a child will likely become abusive as a adult.  Both of my sister listened or watch my step mom and I get abused.  They I know both of them abuse their children verbally.  There are scientific studies that abuse is harmful to children.

However I don't look myself as a victim.  Unlike Stefan I don't hate my parents I love them and I forgave them.  I do agree he goes too far.  I was some community member how they get over it.  A few told me I should blame them and move on.  However how can I move on when I still hate the person.
This is why Stefan had health problems and most recently had cancer.