Author Topic: Divisiveness or institutional "racism"  (Read 1846 times)

Prodigal son

Divisiveness or institutional "racism"
« on: March 24, 2014, 04:06:14 AM »
Just one more off-topic post and now I'll go (I'll let myself out).
I recently came across the allegedly hoaxed Willie Lynch address (http://www.iupui.edu/~blacksu/PDF%20Documents/Documents/WillieLynchLetter.pdf) and found it fairly compelling. Yeah, I know - if it's a hoax then any further discussion is pointless. Well, p'raps so, but in this case I take the approach of this US journalist:
http://articles.baltimoresun.com/1998-02-22/news/1998053003_1_willie-lynch-willie-lynch-slave-kit
Everywhere I look I see division among ordinary people: left-right politics, anarchy-communism, black-white, hetero-gay, men-women, rich-poor, religious-atheist, Christian-Muslim, conspiracy-science,  and so forth. The more I look, the more I discover. Whether or not this tendency springs from atavistic urges or, as I am coming to suspect, has been inclulcated by those who wish to control us (aka "divide and rule") as implied by the author of the Willie Lynch address , it is clear to me that it is obstructing progress in the world rather than aiding it.
I am not imagining a world wherein all views are condensed into one single position. People who dislike praying in a Mosque should pray elsewhere or not at all, those who reject God should develop their ideas freely and independently, and despite my sometimes reactionary views, in any future world I must rub shoulders with the huge number of people who hold more progressive and anyway different ideals, so I must learn to do so with grace. It seems to me that the problem is one of respect and, perhaps, curiosity. It is threatening to stretch out an open hand to our ideological foes, but I think it is a potentially enriching experience. One can then continue to live in one's chosen bubble, but there should be flowers at the unlocked gates (can bubbles have gates with flowers?) and hats should be doffed when passing by other people's bubbles.
Erm... peace?
« Last Edit: April 08, 2014, 01:48:48 PM by Prodigal son »

Omega

• Banned
  • FDR Authority
  • Respect: 0
Re: Divisiveness or institutional "racism"
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2014, 08:20:02 AM »
I think reason for this conflict is because each group is living in their own illusion bubble while other people often try to poke holes in that precious bubble.

like if atheist points to christian that his belief is wrong this information is jeopardizing all comfortable delusion. on the other hand every group has certain problems and need to blame something. In most cases people think that word is perfect but just some evil people spoil it and if only that evil could be defeated everything would be fine.

ZetaMan

• The Master Debator and Cunning Linguist
  • FDR Enlightened
    • Eclectic Vibrations Radio
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2014, 02:18:31 PM »
What an evil genius this fellow is. If it's a hoax it's quite funny and also quite true to psychological reality.

I can see where you come from equating this to every division in our modern world. It might be considered a "conspiracist worldview", but we only need to look at the acts of the British Empire, particularly in the land of my Forefathers, Northern Ireland, where it's coming out bit by bit exactly how they continued this cycle of hatred between people who were exactly alike.

If one travels one would eventually find that there are varying degrees of division in our world. In some places (particularly those ravaged by war in the past) there is an admirable degree of respect for people who live life differently. Here in Ireland, for example, we are very accepting of racial differences. We may be a "Catholic" nation, but we respect and are curious about the beliefs of others. There are exceptions to this rule, but there's always got to be a dick somewhere.
"Suppose they had a gender war, and men showed up"
- Paul Elam

Prodigal son

« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2014, 05:49:09 AM »
I can see where you come from equating this to every division in our modern world. It might be considered a "conspiracist worldview", but we only need to look at the acts of the British Empire, particularly in the land of my Forefathers, Northern Ireland, where it's coming out bit by bit exactly how they continued this cycle of hatred between people who were exactly alike.

Indeed. I think those who erect hierarchical power structures to pursue personal gain are well aware of the need to foment distrust among their members, rank to rank certainly, but also inter-departmental and individual. This tactic has been pursued since ancient times and has arguably been enabled or greatly facilitated by the development of money with all the associated injustices and manipulation.
We Brits (others too but especially the British due to the scale and scope of the endeavour) have much to answer for due to our empire building history. Eventually (I believe) there will be a kind of truth and reconciliation process in which all crimes will be exposed and the heirs of those who perpetrated them must seek forgiveness (which must be granted in the presence of the truth). We are seeing this process clumsily starting up, as whistleblowers are becoming impossible to control and the narrative has been wrenched from the grip of our overlords thanks to the astonishing democracy of the Internet.
It's a tricky process though - the part played by Britain had to occur in order to reach a place of global peace or worldwide love. Once humans had partaken of the fruit of the Tree of Knowledge , aka the hemp plant, by providing sails, rope and paper the sacred herb allowed us to explore the world, although our initial actions were always to attempt to exert dominion. Empire building is a mixed bag. Without it we would still be living in a primitive state with local skirmishes, through it we are arriving at the inevitable juncture at which we either accept our differences and spread peace and love throughout the world, or we attempt some kind of horrendous global military exercise that would resemble Biblical descriptions of Armageddon. So I think white people need to say their piece and then stand proud, shoulder to shoulder with every other race, none of which - I suspect - are unstained by unjust acts of violence of one sort or another. The solution is certainly not interminable 'white guilt'.
Once we overcome our prejudices and take our righteous place in the world our oppressors will be powerless in their attempts at coercion and bribery.
In Britain we are still restrained by the so-called royal family (which has an enormous list of crimes in its copybook, including the Ireland question that you mention). The Saxe Coburg Gothas are not the righteous royal family of this country. Some people claim that they are not even human, although I know that will be a stretch for anyone with little experience or interest in alien theories. Anyway, whether alien or human, Diana (of royal descent) was an outlier and a truth-teller, and we all know in what coin she was repaid. Because I don't think our current royals will recant, quite apart from their extremely dubious legitimacy, they must be overthrown before this country can break free, and event that looks quite remote at the time of writing.
However hemp is gradually being reintroduced around the world. This plant has magical properties and it generates kinship and understanding among the population (which is precisely why it was forcibly suppressed) so there is cause for optimism, although because of our monarch, England will certainly be one of the last places on earth to remove the absurd law that makes possession of this beneficial and Scripturally sacred herb a crime.

Prodigal son

« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2014, 06:32:55 AM »
In most cases people think that word is perfect but just some evil people spoil it and if only that evil could be defeated everything would be fine.

I share that view, except to add that I think we all have the capacity for evil so we must search in our own hearts before scouring the streets. Anyway, it is written "There is one lawgiver who is able to save and to destroy: who art thou that judgest another?" (for those who place any value on Scripture).

Omega

• Banned
  • FDR Authority
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2014, 07:02:42 AM »
I share that view, except to add that I think we all have the capacity for evil so we must search in our own hearts before scouring the streets. Anyway, it is written "There is one lawgiver who is able to save and to destroy: who art thou that judgest another?" (for those who place any value on Scripture).
It is big mistake to think that evil is in our hearts, evil is everywhere. Life itself is form of evil because life exists on destruction of other lives.

So instead of blaming our or someone else heart we should blame whole world, If god exists  he must not be worshiped but cursed for all humans existence because he made this evil universe.
That would explain why he does not reveal himself, he is too ashamed for what he done.

ZetaMan

• The Master Debator and Cunning Linguist
  • FDR Enlightened
    • Eclectic Vibrations Radio
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2014, 12:28:31 AM »
Indeed. I think those who erect hierarchical power structures to pursue personal gain are well aware of the need to foment distrust among their members, rank to rank certainly, but also inter-departmental and individual. This tactic has been pursued since ancient times and has arguably been enabled or greatly facilitated by the development of money with all the associated injustices and manipulation.....

That's a pretty intense exposition right there. I'd have to agree. Even on the aliens part. Michael Tsarion makes a pretty compelling argument in his book "Atlantis: Alien Visitation & Genetic Manipulation". And when you consider the Japanese say they're aliens themselves and some Aryan mythology claims "Caucasians" are from Mars, and how very different these races are from everyone else, I'd have to say it's pretty possible that we're lorded over by a race of aliens too.

My family are on the front lines of demanding accountability from the British establishment Re: Northern Ireland, as my grandfather's life was taken at the age of 24. There were some underhanded things going on in order to position him for his unlawful ambush and execution - but I can't "blame" them as I would have been scared of the man too.
Whether you're open or not to it, my family frequently visited a medium to connect with their father in the early stages of their campaign. Something he would say frequently is: "The truth will out". We all take that to mean not only his personal story will out, but the subversion and conspiracy that went on during that whole time.
And he would be right. I attended a talk 2 weeks ago by Anne Cadwallader (sp?), the British-born RTE correspondent for N. Ireland for almost 30 years. She wrote a book documenting complicity and conspiracy between the State and a violent gang of Loyalists. The same gang that killed Dickie Rock & The Miami Showband on their way across the border (the band who composed the song that was the intro to the world's longest-running TV talk show). Now that song feels like a horrible Black Magick spell over the country. "And if that someone's got a hold on you, and they don't let you go because you don't want them to"... kinda sounds like British Occupation to me! lol

But if you want my opinion - the British establishment will NEVER give the people the closure in the way that they want it. What power elite turns around and says "Oh. Shit. I'm so sorry. We'll just go over here now"?
"Suppose they had a gender war, and men showed up"
- Paul Elam