Author Topic: Exclusive! Stefan Molyneux sued for misrepresentation, defamation  (Read 25190 times)

IAmMe

• FDR Interested
  • Going balls out all the way!
  • Respect: +11
Re: Exclusive! Stefan Molyneux sued for misrepresentation, defamation
« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2014, 02:09:41 PM »
He reached the point of doing more harm than good a long time ago, with his belligerent misogyny and racism, and it's only getting worse.

Hold fire there fella.

Molyneux has not said anything racist.

All he has done is expose the one sided hyprocrisy and double standards of racism within black and other ethnic communities. Of how black people etc are only living in modern day ghettos because of this constant drip feeding that their ills are of the making of the evil white man, and that in order for them to "advance" to the same social levels as their "evil" white masters requires the intervention of the "State" to set things straight.

His "Truth About" series regarding the history of slavery and it's perpetrators (in all it's forms black AND white), Martin Luther King, Nelson Mandela, the decrease in poverty amongst the black community (until the US State started their War on Poverty and Civil Rights movements etc, is very very accurate and factual.

Jason Riley, a black american, holds no punches when he talks about the financial motivated mentality of the black civil rights movement.

jolly_roger

• FDR Enlightened
  • Respect: +42
« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2014, 02:41:47 PM »
Hold fire there fella.

Molyneux has not said anything racist.

A recent counter example I'd offer would be his description of pre-colonial Africa that he gave in the Ebola video. It was simply wrong, and even if it was not motivated by racism, he sure made it sound like it was.
His coverage of Ferguson, and that incident of a mentally unstable woman trying to get into the White House also makes one wonder. For an anarchist he seems strangely eager to side with the cops when women and minorities are involved.

Although maybe you're right, and it's unfair to call that racist and misogynist. Today I also bumped into one of his clips when he was talking about modern Germany, like it was still the Third Reich, and I remember him doing similar things when talking about central and eastern Europe in general.
So maybe he's just a misanthrope, and hates everybody equally, regardless of their race, gender, or nationality.
Or maybe I should add "xenophobe" to the list of adjectives I described him with? It's hard to tell.

Anyway, whatever you want to call his views on race and gender, I want nothing to do with them, and like I said I hope he gets booted from the movement soon, so it won't be associated with those views either.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2014, 02:46:40 PM by jolly_roger »

jolly_roger

• FDR Enlightened
  • Respect: +42
« Reply #17 on: October 25, 2014, 04:23:26 PM »
The reason I mentioned MMD is manyfold.  As one who was following FDR just before he arrived on the scene and for a time afterward until I was banned, I saw where that marked the turning point in the way FDR operated.  Foremost is that Moly seems very lazy and disorganized whereas MMD seems to be quite the opposite.  It creates a complement that almost puts him in the drivers seat while Moly gets to play the figurehead.

I dunno.
Micheal Dean from the Freedom Feens said that they are kind of inseparable. You email one of them, and the other gets immediately cc'd.
While I'd definitely agree Stefan is disorganized (losing key to his wallet with thousands of dollars worth of BTC, ffs...), I don't think he'd allow to be left out of any important decisions.

eternal bias

• FDR Aware
  • optimism is cowardice
  • Respect: +7
« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2014, 07:22:42 PM »
+1
Personally I think this is great.

Honestly I had thought Molyneux had once again gotten away with lying and breaking the law when the controversy was starting to die down, but it looks like this time he attacked the wrong person.  But breaking the law to silence critics is a step too far, and now he's going to have to answer for it.

Hopefully we get an apology like Thunderf00t got out of VenomfangX when he broke the law by filing bogus copyright claims.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_MYyc-PtH4

Philosofree

• Awkward Segway
  • FDR Enlightened
  • One does not simply call in and debate.
  • Respect: +27
« Reply #19 on: October 25, 2014, 10:37:47 PM »
+1
If the lawsuit is successful, expect a drastic increase in Stef's donation begging.
"In the long run we're all TruShibes."
so truth
much profound
wow

Philosofree

• Awkward Segway
  • FDR Enlightened
« Reply #20 on: October 25, 2014, 11:00:49 PM »
+1
Lol! This is what happened when I shared Jim Jesus's video about this to the FDR community:

Oh, the attachment picture is too large? Whatever, I'll wait until tomorrow when I have more time. I got kicked from the chat, will probably be banned soon too (I don't care though).
so truth
much profound
wow

QuestEon

• Just some guy with a blog.
  • Administrator
  • FDR Wizard
  • What's your opinion? I'd love to hear it!
  • Respect: +460
    • FDR Liberated
« Reply #21 on: October 25, 2014, 11:18:14 PM »
Lol! This is what happened when I shared Jim Jesus's video about this to the FDR community:

Oh, the attachment picture is too large? Whatever, I'll wait until tomorrow when I have more time. I got kicked from the chat, will probably be banned soon too (I don't care though).

They must be the only ones not talking about Tru Shibes today.

My typical number of daily hits have been trending around 300 last couple of weeks.
Total hits today:  3,100 (and climbing)

My previous daily high was 1,700 in 2012. I may be on track to double that today.
It isn't about winning the debate. It's about the truth.

MyOnlyFarph

• FDR Interested
  • Respect: +4
« Reply #22 on: October 26, 2014, 01:33:59 AM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qzpue3MPuko&list=UUmb8hO2ilV9vRa8cilis88A

Thunderf00t briefly mentions the lawsuit near the end of this video. Wish he would have made it separate or mentioned the donation page, but oh well.

He plugged the article in the description too.

HansKarlsson

• FDR Enlightened
  • Respect: +13
« Reply #23 on: October 26, 2014, 02:47:11 AM »
There's evidence that he brought down "Damon's" channel
So that Damon nutcase who made a video on Tru Shibes... saying he's a dude, even providing pictures with him, was a little bit wrong? ;D Great detective work Damon, keep up the good work!

I don't identify with the joy of hearing about the troubles or potential downfall of Molyneux. His success & his problems are both due to narcissism. Though I believe in limited free-will, Stefan has less free-will due to his personality. He may be a hypocrite but he also does a great job of showing the hypocrisy of the state, feminism, culture & political correctness. And he is magnificent theatre which keeps us all very interested in his life. I'd be sad to see him disappear from public life.
Loner, great post, one problem. You show a lot of empathy for Molyneux, while in the same time you (and Molyneux) show no empathy for the state, women and how culture got created... or how one outgrows them. I don't think you should worry, Molyneux will not disappear, his narcissistic needs are making sure it will not happen, but what could happen is that most of his followers will take him for what he is and his scam will decrease in scale, that's all.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2014, 03:20:03 AM by HansKarlsson »
"Everything that's rich and deep is crap."
-Stefan Molyneux

DePoo

• FDR Enlightened
  • Respect: +23
« Reply #24 on: October 26, 2014, 04:02:05 AM »
Quote from: Dr. Elvis H. Christ
I expect he'll do whatever it takes to dodge paying it, until the statute of limitations runs out.

Statute of limitations applies to the time in which an action is commenced. It has no bearing on the timing of the judgement.

If a plaintiff wins a judgement, there generally isn't a deadline on payment. It simply accrues interest. A civil judgement isn't a criminal penalty, but it can make your life hell, lead to garnishments, liens, etc.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2014, 04:04:31 AM by DePoo »

Loner

• FDR Aware
  • Respect: +20
« Reply #25 on: October 26, 2014, 06:29:56 AM »
Loner, great post, one problem. You show a lot of empathy for Molyneux, while in the same time you (and Molyneux) show no empathy for the state, women and how culture got created... or how one outgrows them. I don't think you should worry, Molyneux will not disappear, his narcissistic needs are making sure it will not happen, but what could happen is that most of his followers will take him for what he is and his scam will decrease in scale, that's all.
[/quote]

As a loner (more than just a screen-name), I always empathize more with individuals than with generic groups. Your point is valid.

Philosofree

• Awkward Segway
  • FDR Enlightened
« Reply #26 on: October 26, 2014, 08:45:43 AM »
+1
Here it is.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2014, 08:44:40 AM by Philosofree »
so truth
much profound
wow

Mike_Lice

• FDR Wizard
  • Respect: +318
« Reply #27 on: October 26, 2014, 09:07:06 AM »
Here it is.

were you already in the chatroom for a while and chatting with those guys, or did you drop in and share the link?

Philosofree

• Awkward Segway
  • FDR Enlightened
« Reply #28 on: October 26, 2014, 09:21:37 AM »
+1
Here it is.

were you already in the chatroom for a while and chatting with those guys, or did you drop in and share the link?

I went in and shared it. There were ~55 people there at the time.
so truth
much profound
wow

JimJesus

• #ArizonaIcedOutBoys
  • FDR Enlightened
  • "I thought they taught philosophy over there."
  • Respect: +100
    • Jim Jesus
« Reply #29 on: October 26, 2014, 11:02:43 AM »
+1
CRITICS ALWAYS GET PUT IN THE FRONT OF THE LINE!