There’s a lot of information on this site. But it’s easy to get started and find what you want.
In a nutshell, I started this blog as a writing project several years ago. Its subject? Stefan Molyneux’s radical approach to psychology and the impact it has had on the members of FreeDomain Radio.
There are more twists and turns to the story than that and you’ll find them below. But, in a sentence, that’s the whole deal.
So if you’re ready to get started, here are some tips:
- Just want the big picture in a hurry? Have you been defooed? Thinking of joining FreeDomain Radio, but wonder if it’s a cult? Read A brief introduction to FDR.
- Ready to dig deeper and want suggestions on finding your way around? Take a look at How to use this site! It offers you paths to explore based on your interests.
- Want the “About Me,” nicely condensed? All you probably ever wanted to know about QuestEon and FDR Liberated is in 10 Questions for QuestEon.
- Or would you rather have the version mom wanted me to write? The painfully long-winded story of my journey from first reading Atlas Shrugged to starting this blog is in Well, how did I get here? Spoiler Alert! Just kidding. It’s not that interesting.
- Want to talk about it? You are cordially invited to visit the forum! Comment on the articles, discuss any aspect of FreeDomain Radio (or anything else for that matter), ask questions, meet cool people, waste time—everything you would ever want to do on the internet is right here.